• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh gawd he's gonna knock our Olivia up now

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
      They could possibly go that route. We will have to wait and see. There is no way he could choose which side in that instance.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

If he does it would make the decision to go back "over there" a difficult one.

I loved the epsiode...very good. Glad that Peter and Olivia are finally working things out.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KEK
          **** off. I hate it when they come up with this mumbo jumbo, they're nearly as bad as Dr Who for it. Ruined the episode for me.
          Normally, I'd probably concur, especially seeing as I am in complete agreement about Doctor Who's lack of core scientific principles. However, I studied quantum mechanics at one stage, and whilst I agree the application here is a bit crude, it's not inconceivable to behold. I'd rattle off something about Bell tests and action at a distance, but I think the fact that I considered the scenario here, bought it, and I'm a cynical science kinda guy shows they can push it to the fringe without it being overly cheesy (cue clips of several Doctor Who and Stagate Atlantis episodes).

On a less analytical note, I thought the love story with the old couple was sad. And so I really liked the loveheart dot in the final glyph frame. Its the details that win me.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X