This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ginn & Reilly both on Fringe

Just a little tidbit, both Ginn & Reilly were in tonight's episode of Fringe."Immortality"

I missed seeing Ginn, but not Riley. I can't see that face now without thinking of that wonderfully acted tragic death scene!

Comment

Ginn looked really cute & nerdy. I was very surprised to see them both.

Comment

His scene was short and (unfortunately) not terribly memorable. Hers, on the other hand, was hilarious
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

downloaded it just on itunes..will watch it soon.. great to see them in FRINGE...
          sigpic

Comment

i so almost posted this same thread as "The Ghosts of Stargate past on Fringe!" but decided it was in poor taste and spoilery

that said, i caught Ginn immediately but really really had to look a Reilly to believe it was him haha. funny enough it was their voices more than anything that gave it away for me. Reilly's voice especially is very unique.

Comment

I knew that girl was strangely familiar, the whole episode I was trying to put a show to her face. Riley was an easy pick up though, you can't forget such a traumatic episode like that. I would put it right with Carson Beckett's death for stirring up some emotions.
              sigpic

Comment

Ginn was really cute
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Screencaps:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X