House M.D. Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House M.D. Discussion/Appreciation

House is a relatively new show on fox. it airs on tues. at 9 and is actually quite good. the main character has a humor that is similar to jacks in sg-1 which makes it all the more better. any other ideas about this show?

never heard of it, but i live in the uk and we don't get Fox here! but we get a lot of their programs like the simpsons and futurama!

Comment

TV Guide Online has a sweepstakes for the first season of House on DVD:

http://online.tvguide.com/sweepstakes/house/

You can enter daily through Sept. 17th.

Open to legal residents 18 or older.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

UK people cant enter - I am not surprised
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          UK people cant enter - I am not surprised

Well...I'm not either (surprised).

TV Guide Online is a website designed for television that is broadcast (either by cable, satellite, or antenna) within the US. This includes both domestic programs and the re-broadcast of international programs.

"House" is a US TV series.

Now...sometimes the shoe is reversed. For example, SkyOne may have offer competitions for Dr. Who 2005, and their rules don't allow non-UK citizens to enter THEIR contests.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I don't mind this show.... Kinda cool seeing Jesse Spencer in it... (For the UK & Aust folks, you probably remember him from "Neighbours" lol)... Actually, thats probably the reason why the network here picked it up.
            BSG convert....

Comment

They just started it here. The show is growing on me, love his clinic sessions and how his underlings relate to him. Often I find this more interesting than the A storyline.

Have a hard time choosing between Dr. Cox and Dr. House.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                Well...I'm not either (surprised).

TV Guide Online is a website designed for television that is broadcast (either by cable, satellite, or antenna) within the US. This includes both domestic programs and the re-broadcast of international programs.

"House" is a US TV series.

Now...sometimes the shoe is reversed. For example, SkyOne may have offer competitions for Dr. Who 2005, and their rules don't allow non-UK citizens to enter THEIR contests.

Morjana
                But Huigh Laurie is English!!!. He's one of of ours, Blackadder, and Fry and Laurie and Jeeves and Wooster who'd have thought that under all that tom-foolery and silly upper-class twits and talk about 'sausage-time' was a sex god waiting to get out. I'm very surprised.

And i doubt skyone would offer dr who competions, as it's made by the BBC
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Dr House all the way, just seen the Termite nest episode, just amazing! absolutly loved it from the first episode, can't wait for Thursday

Comment

House is great, Hugh Laurie is amazing in it. When he first auditioned for the part the director really thought he was American lol!

Comment

House, is such a good show, its very good and Hugh Laurie is great.
                      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                      LOVE HIM-> DT
                      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

I'm not going to enter, because I'm not a fan. And it not my type of show.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo
                          House, is such a good show, its very good and Hugh Laurie is great.
                          Haha, Hugh Laurie is always good value. I can't enter either! And FOX which makes it (broadcasts), is own by an (ex) Australian!

I am a fan of the show overall but Hugh was the only reason I chose to watch, I loved 'a bit of Fry & Laurie'. Seems to have been received well judging by the FOX forum posts.

Comment

Ever since it started I have been a big fan of that mean and sarcastic Doctor, Greg House. Has anyone else been watching? I figure we could discuss Episodes and the series in general here.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

yeah i watch it, another thread was made earlier, but not many posts though, absolutely love it. and only a few more episodes left, will House admit he likes Cameron or not, lets find out in Thursday's episode!
                              Last edited by shovar; 11 October 2005, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X