Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My thoughts on the final fate of William Adama.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't he have set it to auto-pilot?
    >>>Hello, I'm new! Here's my introduction post:<<<

Comment

I agree about the ending being a little blah...I would have also liked to see how they interacted with the new planet and peoples and a little of the humans growing older and such. Would have liked to see how the cylons (who had already lived fr 1000s of years) would have lived into parts of history as we know it and been a part of forming our history. Would be cool if maybe they made a little mini-series or movie out of it.

All in all at the end of the seires I felt happy, sad, mad...a lot of emotions, seemed the writers did a good job of stirring us as viewers.

Comment

So i just finished watching the BSG series again (bought it on blue ray....awesome). And the one big question i remember having is why the hell Adama decided to leave Lee and everyone behind. It makes no damn sense. That's the only problem i have with the end. Everything else i loved. I just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by imbolthead View Post
          I agree about the ending being a little blah...I would have also liked to see how they interacted with the new planet and peoples and a little of the humans growing older and such. Would have liked to see how the cylons (who had already lived fr 1000s of years) would have lived into parts of history as we know it and been a part of forming our history. Would be cool if maybe they made a little mini-series or movie out of it.

It would have been fantastic had they done that and would have made for a nice "ancient aliens" kind of thing only the aliens are humans .. I like to think it would have been a good idea..

But as far as BSG related TV shows I think they've burned themselves with things like Caprica which kind of bombed IMHO...
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
            actually that's kinda how you DO solve past problems. the problem was making Cylons. if they wouldn't make cylons, the cycle would break. especially if everyone would teach their kids that if you design a robot it'll turn on you
            That wouldn't solve anything, the problem was that they used the Cylons as slaves and failed to understand that they'd eventually rebel, they need a free society with equal rights to both Cylon and human

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
              I would have liked that though!
              Same here. Heck. I would have loved for them to have talked about say finding the 10000s yr old skeletons of fully formed humans, before cavemen progressed to that state of development.

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
              it depends. it might be that, possibly due to the humongous amounts of movies, TV series and books about robots going evil and killing us, humanity will be cautious, hence the breaking of the cycle. the one thing we shouldn't do is make them sentient
              Yet we still get scientists wanting to build AI computers.

Comment

Imagine had Adama been a cylon in the final episode? Or even Roslin
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Same here. Heck. I would have loved for them to have talked about say finding the 10000s yr old skeletons of fully formed humans, before cavemen progressed to that state of development.

Yet we still get scientists wanting to build AI computers.
                  The AIs were never the problem it was the fact they were slaves that lead to the trouble, the rebels and colonials were able to work together as equals after the initial distrust wore off

Comment

Working...
                  X