Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community (NBC) Discussion and Appreciation .(Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community (NBC) Discussion and Appreciation .(Spoilers)

It was amazing. A character, Abed, gets into a discussion with a man from things like Asteroids, to The Last Starfighter, to Farscape, and Stargate. I don't wanna spoil the stargate part but it made me burst out laughing. If anyone catched this episode, or try going to hulu, watch it. I laughed. It's very "inside joke" type jokes.

Saw the episode. I chuckled but I didn't burst out laughing like you did.

Comment

i didn't and never will. anyone wanna spoil it
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by poland626 View Post
        It was amazing. A character, Abed, gets into a discussion with a man from things like Asteroids, to The Last Starfighter, to Farscape, and Stargate. I don't wanna spoil the stargate part but it made me burst out laughing. If anyone catched this episode, or try going to hulu, watch it. I laughed. It's very "inside joke" type jokes.
        Heh, I saw that too. Quite funny.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i didn't and never will. anyone wanna spoil it
        In spoilers just in case
        Spoiler:

The characters are at a bar and Abed strikes up a conversation with a guy about Farscape, talking about Scorpius, wormholes, etc. Turns out the guy was hitting on Abed, who realized it and wasn't interested, but didn't stay anything because he likes talking about Farscape. Guy gets upset and leaves with a parting shot that 'Stargate is better.'

sigpic

Comment

Saw it while channel surfing - Stargate is better!!
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

how anyone wouldn't be watching Community in the first place, is beyond me.
            of course i saw it.

Comment

have you guys seen the latest episode? s2 ep 14 Advanced Dungeons and Dragons.

entire episode was on D&D, funny as hell.
              Favorite Characters:
              Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
              Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
              SG1: Jack O'Neill
              SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
              Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by BayGateScape View Post
                have you guys seen the latest episode? s2 ep 14 Advanced Dungeons and Dragons.

entire episode was on D&D, funny as hell.
                A battle between Good and Pierce
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

i'll say it again:

how this show is not #1 every week, is beyond me. And proves the American TV watching public is stupid, and tasteless.

Show is the best thing on TV right now.
                  Amazing ep last night. Almost rivaled the paintball ep.

Comment

I dont know if there is any thread on this cute little sitcom on nbc but I think its one of the best new sitcoms that aired in the last two years and I think its overthrow my all time favorite sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
                    Chevy Chase is awesome in this Show as is everyone else. I hope its get the right treatment of nbc. I only have season one, its in the middle of season two in the us right? are there any news if it got a season three?! I hope it does, it deserves it. I like Abed, Troy, Pierce and Chang the most.
                    sigpic

Comment

Funny show indeed. Never fails to amuse me
                      sigpic

Comment

Just started watching this show myself, s1 is pretty funny

Abed is pretty funny and probably my favorite character, Abed or Senior Chang (dude from The Hangover ) that guy is angry
                        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 07 February 2011, 04:20 AM.
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          I dont know if there is any thread on this cute little sitcom on nbc but I think its one of the best new sitcoms that aired in the last two years and I think its overthrow my all time favorite sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
                          Chevy Chase is awesome in this Show as is everyone else. I hope its get the right treatment of nbc. I only have season one, its in the middle of season two in the us right? are there any news if it got a season three?! I hope it does, it deserves it. I like Abed, Troy, Pierce and Chang the most.
                          Community is a bubble show at the moment. Big Bang Theory took away a significant portion of its audience when CBS that show to Thursday so as a result Community struggles. We probably won't know until May but currently it could go either away for S3.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Hope we get a season 3! its really good! Much better than Big Bang Theory in my taste... I liked it too, but after season two it good caried away..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                              Just started watching this show myself, s1 is pretty funny

Abed is pretty funny and probably my favorite character, Abed or Senior Chang (dude from The Hangover ) that guy is angry
                              Senoir Chang is awesome, enjoy s1. I am at episode 10 right now... all characters are great although i think jeff is the least interesting one..
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X