Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite John/Elizabeth Sparky Moments (1st to 50)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st: John saves Elizabeth after a standoff with Kolya, "The Eye" (50)
    2nd: John totally defending Lizzie's honor in "Misbegotten" (50)
    3rd: John carries Elizabeth to the infirmary in "Echoes" (50)
    4th: The hug in "Siege, part 3"(50)
    5th: Elizabeth Trying to Make John Spit Out what He was going to say in "38 Minutes" (50)
    6th: John gives Elizabeth a birthday present in "Before I Sleep" (50)
    7th: When the whole team is standing outside Elizabeth's curtain, John is the only one that subconsciously appears (albeit blurry) to her in "The Real World" (50)
    8th: Elizabeth trusts John not to hurt her even when he's turning into a bug, "Conversion" (50)
    9th: John and Elizabeth are mom and dad taking the kids on a road trip in the puddlejumper in "Submersion" (50)
    10th: John staying by Elizabeth's side and showing he understood how she was feeling in "Before I Sleep" (50)
    11th: John and Elizabeth not being able to take their eyes off each other in the conference scene in "Misbegotten". (50)
    12th: "I am going to Kill you!" (John to Kolya upon hearing that Elizabeth is dead before going Rambo) "The Eye" (50)
    13th: John grabs Elizabeth's arm to save her, "The Real World" (50)
    14th: The hopeless romantic in John agrees to host Thalen's consciousness ... and they have an intimate moment ... in "The Long Goodbye" (50)
    15th: In the infirmary, Caldwell mentions the kiss ... and John and Elizabeth get strangely silent and cutely awkward, "The Long Goodbye" (50)
    16th: (22) Nighttime coffee on the Daedalus, "Intruders" (50)
    17th: (15) "Kolyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" (John begging for Elizabeth's life) in "The Storm" (50)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(18) John checks on Elizabeth outside her office, "The Real World" (5)
    (25) John learns Elizabeth is alive (and Kolya lied!) in "The Eye" (5)
    (3): Either way, John & Elizabeth are together in "Submersion" (3)
    (9): John hovering over Elizabeth's shoulder in "Tao of Rodney" (3)
    (10) John's about to be Wraith Chow, but still manages to try to comfort Elizabeth even though a camera separates them "Common Ground" (3)
    (11): John and Elizabeth find the balcony ... and have their first argument in "Rising" (2)
    (12): John tears up over Elizabeth in "Adrift" (2)
    (13) "You know you can get me into a whole load of trouble right?" "Rising" (2)
    (17) John and Elizabeth spark up dinner - "Cheeky!" in "The Return I" (2)
    (20) The look on John and RepliWeir's faces when RepliWeir steps through the gate, "Ghost in the Machine" (sad I know, but important. And Weir IS ALIVE PEOPLE!!) (2)
    (21) "It's better for the both of us" in "Conversion" (2)
    (23) John sitting on Elizabeth's desk at the end of "Critical Mass" (2)
    (24) Flirty subtext (and desk sitting) in the last scene of "Coup d'Etat" (2)
    (27) John is at Elizabeth's side almost the entire time she's in a coma in "The Real World" (2)
    (28) John and Elizabeth's last long look before he goes on the suicide mission in "Siege, Part 2" (2)
    (29) Sucky bedside manner, "Conversion" (2)
    (30) John stands alone in Elizabeth's office while she's in surgery, "Adrift" (2)
    (31) John talks to Elizabeth in private after the others leave, "Lifeline" (cause in my mind, that was totally a Sparky moment. Intimate. ) (2)
    (32) The bedstraddling, "it's a teenage thing" moment in "Instinct" (2)
    (33) "If there's a chance she's still alive, *I'll* find her", "Lifeline" (2)
    (34) John and Elizabeth share a lingering look over a bottle of champagne just after they arrive in Atlantis in "Rising" (2)
    (35) John and the Elizabeth clone walking and talking and how sad he looked trying to convince her she could stay in "This Mortal Coil" (2)
    (36) "What if one of them wanted to stay?" John asking Woolsey's permission for the Franibeth replicator, once she becomes flesh and blood, to be allowed to remain on Atlantis with him from "Ghost in the Machine". (2)
    (37) John and Elizabeth have lunch together (just them), "Tao of Rodney" (2)
    (38) Elizabeth likes John's beard in "Epiphany" (2)
    (39)The cute puppy eyes John uses when asking Elizabeth if Ronon can stay in "Duet" (2)
    (40) Being in Elizabeth's office makes John think of diplomacy in "Doppelganger" (2)
    (41) John talking about "chocolate and peanut butter" and the real sparks in "Grace Under Pressure" (2)
    (42) "Hot"/"Smitten" - John and Elizabeth flirt (and John doesn't want her asking about other men) in "Inferno" (2)
    (44) John and Elizabeth discuss the metaphor for their relationship "War and Peace" in "Home" (2)
    (45) John looks back and waves to Elizabeth before going through the gate in "Rising" (2)
    (46) John pushes Niam off Elizabeth (even though Teyla and Ronon combined weren't strong enough to do it) in "Progeny" (2)
    (47) The smile on Elizabeth's face when she meets John and learns he is a strong carrier of the ATA gene, "Rising" (2)
    (48) John looks at Elizabeth by Rodney's bedside with such longing, knowing she can make everyone feel better in "Tao of Rodney" (2)
    (49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (14)
    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

5th: Elizabeth Trying to Make John Spit Out what He was going to say in "38 Minutes" (50)
      7th: When the whole team is standing outside Elizabeth's curtain, John is the only one that subconsciously appears (albeit blurry) to her in "The Real World" (50)
      8th: Elizabeth trusts John not to hurt her even when he's turning into a bug, "Conversion" (50)
      9th: John and Elizabeth are mom and dad taking the kids on a road trip in the puddlejumper in "Submersion" (50)
      10th: John staying by Elizabeth's side and showing he understood how she was feeling in "Before I Sleep" (50)
      11th: John and Elizabeth not being able to take their eyes off each other in the conference scene in "Misbegotten". (50)
      12th: "I am going to Kill you!" (John to Kolya upon hearing that Elizabeth is dead before going Rambo) "The Eye" (50)
      14th: The hopeless romantic in John agrees to host Thalen's consciousness ... and they have an intimate moment ... in "The Long Goodbye" (50)
      15th: In the infirmary, Caldwell mentions the kiss ... and John and Elizabeth get strangely silent and cutely awkward, "The Long Goodbye" (50)
      17th: (15) "Kolyaaaaaaaaaaaa!" (John begging for Elizabeth's life) in "The Storm" (50)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(10) John's about to be Wraith Chow, but still manages to try to comfort Elizabeth even though a camera separates them "Common Ground" (3)
      (11): John and Elizabeth find the balcony ... and have their first argument in "Rising" (2)
      (20) The look on John and RepliWeir's faces when RepliWeir steps through the gate, "Ghost in the Machine" (sad I know, but important. And Weir IS ALIVE PEOPLE!!) (2)
      (27) John is at Elizabeth's side almost the entire time she's in a coma in "The Real World" (2)
      (28) John and Elizabeth's last long look before he goes on the suicide mission in "Siege, Part 2" (2)
      (30) John stands alone in Elizabeth's office while she's in surgery, "Adrift" (2)
      (31) John talks to Elizabeth in private after the others leave, "Lifeline" (cause in my mind, that was totally a Sparky moment. Intimate. ) (2)
      (34) John and Elizabeth share a lingering look over a bottle of champagne just after they arrive in Atlantis in "Rising" (2)
      (35) John and the Elizabeth clone walking and talking and how sad he looked trying to convince her she could stay in "This Mortal Coil" (2)
      (36) "What if one of them wanted to stay?" John asking Woolsey's permission for the Franibeth replicator, once she becomes flesh and blood, to be allowed to remain on Atlantis with him from "Ghost in the Machine". (2)
      (39)The cute puppy eyes John uses when asking Elizabeth if Ronon can stay in "Duet" (2)
      (40) Being in Elizabeth's office makes John think of diplomacy in "Doppelganger" (2)
      (41) John talking about "chocolate and peanut butter" and the real sparks in "Grace Under Pressure" (2)
      (42) "Hot"/"Smitten" - John and Elizabeth flirt (and John doesn't want her asking about other men) in "Inferno" (2)
      (44) John and Elizabeth discuss the metaphor for their relationship "War and Peace" in "Home" (2)
      (45) John looks back and waves to Elizabeth before going through the gate in "Rising" (2)
      (46) John pushes Niam off Elizabeth (even though Teyla and Ronon combined weren't strong enough to do it) in "Progeny" (2)
      (47) The smile on Elizabeth's face when she meets John and learns he is a strong carrier of the ATA gene, "Rising" (2)
      (48) John looks at Elizabeth by Rodney's bedside with such longing, knowing she can make everyone feel better in "Tao of Rodney" (2)
      (49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (15)
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

(11): John and Elizabeth find the balcony ... and have their first argument in "Rising" (3)
        (49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (15)
        sigpic

Comment

(25) John learns Elizabeth is alive (and Kolya lied!) in "The Eye" (6)
          (11): John and Elizabeth find the balcony ... and have their first argument in "Rising" (3)
          sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
          https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

(49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (16)
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

(18) John checks on Elizabeth outside her office, "The Real World" (6)
              (49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (16)
              sigpic
              Sig made by Nola
              Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

(12): John tears up over Elizabeth in "Adrift" (3)
                sigpic

Comment

(49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (17)
                  I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

(18) John checks on Elizabeth outside her office, "The Real World" (7)
                    (49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (17)
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by Nola
                    Latest fic Thin Blue Veil

Comment

(25) John learns Elizabeth is alive (and Kolya lied!) in "The Eye" (7)

Comment

(49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (18)
                        sigpic

Comment

(13) "You know you can get me into a whole load of trouble right?" "Rising" (3)
                          (49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (18)
                          sigpic

Comment

(49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (19)
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

(17) John and Elizabeth spark up dinner - "Cheeky!" in "The Return I" (3)
                              (49) When John defends Elizabeth to Everett in Siege II by telling him that he "trusts and respects Dr Weir" in “The Siege II” (19)
                              sigpic

Comment

(25) John learns Elizabeth is alive (and Kolya lied!) in "The Eye" (8)
                                (17) John and Elizabeth spark up dinner - "Cheeky!" in "The Return I" (3)

Comment

Working...
                                X