This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second half of the season?

When does the second half start? I don't want to miss anything. Though I guess it doesn't really matter if the show is canceled.

April. Beyond that I don't know
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

We don't know that it will air in April.

Comment

Second season is TBA. No release date yet, only speculation.
          sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

as long as if its gonna be released, ill be okay.....
            if not. I am gonna pissed.
            sigpic

Comment

Sure it'll be released, either on television or overly priced on DVD.

Kidding...maybe...LOL
              sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

I'm sure they will air it. Maybe they'll do a 2 days marathon or something but I doubt they'll not air it.

Also, it doesn't matter if there's no season 3, if you liked SGU, you'll like watching the remaining episodes so why not do so.

Also, Brad Wright is determined to 'finish the story' in one form or another (most likely on a DVD), so there is likely to be an ending/closure.

Overall, things aren't that bad for SGU fans, be cheerful as always!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandria7 View Post
                  Sure it'll be released, either on television or overly priced on DVD.

Kidding...maybe...LOL
                  LMAO

You're right, they will air it out on Skiffy. They did it for Flash Gordan, they recently did it for Caprica... they have already purchased the rights, they will exercise them and air the show. When, well, that's any ones guess.
                  Disclaimer: All opinions stated within this post are relevant to the author herself, and do not in any way represent the opinions of God, Country, The Powers That Be or Greater Fandom.

Any resemblance to aforementioned opinions are purely coincidental.

Comment

Syfy have already paid for it, it would make no sense not to air it now. Burning the episodes off in a day, or over a week is still a possibility though.

Comment

I doubt it will be any later than April. Sanctuary fans might be worried they'll try and pair them up to increase SGU ratings though. Syfy might want to try something else out in that Friday slot.

Comment

Originally posted by YoshiKart64 View Post
                        I doubt it will be any later than April. Sanctuary fans might be worried they'll try and pair them up to increase SGU ratings though. Syfy might want to try something else out in that Friday slot.
                        syfy has no reason to increase sgu ratings as they chose not to renew. as far as friday slot goes hope they put bsgbnc on.

Comment

Blood and Chrome won't be reading for this spring. If they intend to put it on Fridays, it won't be until next fall.
                          sigpic
                          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

oh i see, i was thinking if they decided to do bnc in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by YoshiKart64 View Post
                              Why should SYFy do this? The show is history for them, it didn't bring the money they wanted, so, all they need to do is to end it in a way they won't loose more money as they have already, or more as necessary. I guess SyFy will be happy, if the show will get he 1.0 mil viewers it had, and loose not more, what is unfortunately relativly likely.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X