Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant wait for the last two episodes people but the hiatus after that will be unbearable I think... with getting cliffhangers and such..? or not? I do not know anything about the last two episodes concerning spoilers.. yeah... Season 4
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
      But down this week to a 1.2 in that ''key demo''. What I don't like about TVBTN is that the site seems FULL of FRINGE haters who cannot get over the fact that the show was renwed, even celebrating a one week drop in a week were TV has been down across the board.
      Let's be frank. It's probably the same person (or 2 persons) posting under different ID. Nobody really cares about Fringe beside Fringe fans. It's not like if they start a Batman TV series. Sure there it's most probable you would get some haters there because they are dedicated to past Batman element, they are fanatics, and would feel the new version is not as good as it should be. But Fringe is just another TV series. You either like it or you don't. You don't feel cheated if it's not in your taste or corresponding to the spirit of past series/movie/comics.

Sci-fi fans should support Sci-fi on TV. There's not a lot of scripted show on TV different than crime drama. There's about only reality shows and crime drama (which I like) on TV, nowadays. It's fun to have something different to watch.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ge-rises/91035

If there's one thing Fringe is good at when it comes to ratings, it always bounces back!

Comment

I am glad it did better this week in the ratings.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Fringe
            - 3.517 million viewers
            - 2.1/4 HH
            - 1.3/4 A18-49

Comment

Working...
            X