This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FRINGE - Season 3 Ratings Thread

Decided I would make a topic dedicated to ratings discussion and speculation as we do for SGU, to start the ball rolling I'll post the ratings for ''The Firefly'':

3x10: ''THE FIREFLY''
    - 4.871 million viewers
    - 2.7/5 HH
    - 1.9/6 A18-49

3x11: ''RECIPROCITY'' - Predictions:
    - 4.9 million
    - 2.7/5 HH
    - 1.8/6 A18-49

So a slight drop in the A18-49 category but nothing to damaging, I don't see Supernatural being a huge problem for the show ratings wise. Also the DVR ratings were up at lest from what I've read on tvbythenumbers.

I really hope it can perform well enough to earn itself another season. This great show definitely deserves it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I really hope it can perform well enough to earn itself another season. This great show definitely deserves it.
      Yeah, and with the CW's recant schedule changes delaying new episodes of SUPERNATURAL and SMALLVILLE by a week I still reserve my prediction at a steady uptick.

Comment

'Fringe' Holds Steady, 'Kitchen Nightmares' Down

Fox won Friday night with adults 18-49 and 18-34. In its second Friday, Fringe once again averaged a 1.9 rating with adults 18-49 even though its lead in, Kitchen Nightmares was down two tenths from last week to a 1.7 rating with adults 18-49.

It was a mish-mash Friday where other than Fox’s lineup, only Primetime What Would You Do?, 20/20 and Dateline NBC were originals.

Some CW fans were very upset that the CW changed the schedule on Thursday afternoon to delay the returns of originals of Smallville and Supernatural by a week, instead opting for a variety of reasons to air encores of Thursday’s The Vampire Diaries and Nikita on Friday Night.
        Great news!
        sigpic

Comment

Yes! great news
          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
          GateCon Attendee 2008
          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

3x11: ''RECIPROCITY'' - Ratings:
            - 4.57 million
            - 1.9 - A18-49

Things are indeed holding and looknig good for the show! If next weeks ratings hold or increase, O am sure we will be hearing renwel news soon after!

Comment

The first two weeks had no real competition. Especially with the CW pushing back their Friday night showd returns

Comment

I am pleased that it's holding steady, I hope it continues to do so once Supernatural returns. I'll be rather unhappy if Season 3 is the end and the conclusion of the story is either rushed or never happens at all.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I really hope things remain steady for next week as well.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

3x11: ''RECIPROCITY'' - Ratings (Final Numbers):
                    - 4.534 million viewers
                    - 2.5/4 HH
                    - 1.9/6 A18-49

With the reaction towards the CW delaying SPN & SM to this week I wonder what the excuses will be from the haters over at tvbythenumbers if FRINGE's ratings either increase or hold steady again. If the hold steady then it may get a 4th season, if it increases then it'll get a 4th season for sure

Comment

It will definitley get a season four.. I am sure, if not I will loose all hope that I have left of the networks...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                        It will definitley get a season four.. I am sure, if not I will loose all hope that I have left of the networks...
                        Yeah. Will be interesting to see the numbers this week, I doubt SPN & SM will have that big an impact on the ratings.

Comment

'Fringe' Falls More Than Fractionally, 'Smallville,' 'Supernatural' Return Even; 'CSI:NY' Up At 10pm

Fringe fell to a 1.6 adults 18-49 rating in its third Friday episode down 16% from its last two Fridays, and drew 4.3 million average viewers. That’s a lower rating than most of our polled readers expected. At 8pm, Kitchen Nightmares drew a 1.7 rating, even with last Friday.

After a long repeat layoff, the CW’s Smallville (2.4 million avg. viewers) and Supernatural (2.3 million avg. viewers) each scored a 1.0 adults 18-49 rating, even with their last new episodes in December.

Not surprisingly, the already dead The Defenders started on Friday with a series low 1.3 adults 18-49 rating. Super Bowl’s Greatest Commercials couldn’t match its 2.8 rating from Wednesday last season, but its 2.0 rating to lead the night was still impressive. CSI:NY’s move to 10pm drew a 1.9 rating, up 12% from its last new 9pm episode.
                          It seems there's still a chance Fringe's 18-49 rating will increase to 1.7 when the final numbers are released. That said, the decreasing number of overall viewers two weeks in a row is cause for concern.
                          Last edited by Stormtrooper; 06 February 2011, 12:25 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, I had hoped for better.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Fringe
                              - 4.258 million viewers
                              - 2.4/4 HH
                              - 1.6/5 A18-49

Comment

Working...
                              X