This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 3.5 Air Date?

Since the show has been picked up for a 4th Season and slated to air in the fall, has there been any news on when the rest of S3 is going to air? My guess would be pretty soon and roughly about the same time as SGU's final ten.

Here in the US it's due to air in April of this year is all they've committed to so far but I would guest the mid part of April if I had to guess but of course I don't know for sure.
    Sanctuary RULES!!!!
    Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAdams View Post
      Here in the US it's due to air in April of this year is all they've committed to so far but I would guest the mid part of April if I had to guess but of course I don't know for sure.
      Thanks! That's pretty much what I figured.

Comment

Does anyone know the UK air date? For the first part of S3 I think we were only a few days behind the States, so I'm really hoping it's the same!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Does anyone know the UK air date? For the first part of S3 I think we were only a few days behind the States, so I'm really hoping it's the same!
          At the moment, "Watch" are just telling us that the second half of season 3 will return in the Spring. They are showing re-runs of the first 10 episodes at the moment on Tuesdays at 9pm (repeated at midnight). Hopefully this will lead us up to the new episodes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            At the moment, "Watch" are just telling us that the second half of season 3 will return in the Spring. They are showing re-runs of the first 10 episodes at the moment on Tuesdays at 9pm (repeated at midnight). Hopefully this will lead us up to the new episodes.
            LOL, and I've been re-watching on Sky+ Still, I can watch in my own time then!

Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAdams View Post
              Actually they have April 15th as the date for new episodes returning on their website.
              http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                Actually they have April 15th as the date for new episodes returning on their website.
                http://www.syfy.com/sanctuary/
                Not as soon as I was hoping for, but thanks for the info! This cliffhanger is killing me!!! I'm really glad SyFy picked up S4 for Sanctuary, they deserve it!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X