Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32
  1. #21
    River's Roommate carmencatalina's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,706

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    You know of course once you start with Rising, it will be "just one more ep" don't you CarmenC
    I know! But I'm so darn busy these days, I'm lucky if I get 2 or 3 hours of TV viewing in a week (I watch stuff after the kidlets are in bed).

    I'm thinking later in the spring for big re-watch. That would be fun.

    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

  2. #22
    Colonel Gatefan1976's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Smashing skulls!!
    Posts
    5,502

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Quote Originally Posted by carmencatalina View Post
    I know! But I'm so darn busy these days, I'm lucky if I get 2 or 3 hours of TV viewing in a week (I watch stuff after the kidlets are in bed).
    I know that feeling, My wife has been on holidays for 5 weeks and we still didn't get through 2 seasons of TB

  3. #23
    First Lieutenant Perelandra's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Pegasus Galaxy
    Posts
    631

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    I'd like to do a re-watch, too but it IS hard to find the time.
    With the DVDs at least you don't have the commercial time to figure in
    so an episode is just 42 minutes or so. One episode a day?

  4. #24
    General Linda06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland, the best Country in the world
    Posts
    26,721

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Just like I said in the worse eps thread. LIST TIME. Y'all know I love lists plus I'm bored and have nothing better to do

    Season 1:
    Rising
    Suspicion
    Before I sleep
    Letters from Pegasus
    The Gift

    Season 2:
    Runner
    Trinity (but only the Ronon/Teyla scenes Other story was too boring)
    Critical Mass
    The long goodbye
    Michael

    Season 3:
    Sateda
    Phantoms
    Echoes
    Submersion
    Vengeance

    Season 4:
    Spoils of war

    Season 5:
    Search and Rescue
    The Daedalus Variations
    Prodigal (but only the last few minutes)


    hmm, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of exceptional eps in the last two seasons.


  5. #25
    General Libero's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Terra firma Germania
    Posts
    20,893

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    One best episode???

    I think this would be "Rising" then.

  6. #26
    Captain blazingfire's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Off to an alt. universe where the SGC exists
    Posts
    1,442

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    BAMSR, The Last Man, Rising, Tao of Rodney, Duet, The Siege 1,2,3, First Strike/Adrift/Lifeline, The Return 1 and 2, This Mortal Coil, Before I Sleep, Michael, Prodigal...

    These are all I can think of now...

  7. #27
    Mrs Hughes Sp!der's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lost in Time
    Posts
    3,385

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Rising
    The Siege Part I, II, III
    Duet
    Grace Under Pressure
    Michael (although I dont like the actor)
    Sateda
    Progeny
    Common Ground
    McKay and MrsMiller
    The Return Part I and II
    Doppelganger
    Millers Crossing
    Midway
    The Last Man
    Search and Rescue
    The Deadalus Variations
    First Contact/The Lost Tribe
    Vegas

    after Star Trek: Enterprise I am thinking of a Re-Watch myself.. did a rewatch in the year 2009 christmas... so there should be some scenes again, that I forgot...
    Last edited by Sp!der; February 9th, 2011 at 05:11 AM.

  8. #28
    Colonel
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    6,477

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Rising and Siege

  9. #29

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    Trinity (but only the Ronon/Teyla scenes Other story was too boring)
    For me it's the other way around. I *want* to like Ronon and Teyla more than I do, and I've warmed to them, but have never been hot on them like I wish I was. I remember warming to Ronon starting with the Carter season. Teyla had strong scenes in Suspicions, The Gift, and she really reached me with her singing in Critical Mass, which is one of my favorite overall - but I wish I had a greater emotional connection with her.

    I love the Rodney show, with Zelenka and Weir co-starring. I know Carter was in it but she was just a manifestation of Rodney, so she was Rodney too.
    I also love Rodney and his sister in McKay & Mrs. Miller, which really affected me, and to a lesser extent Miller's Crossing.
    The focus on Beckett was welcome in Poisoning the Well, as was Grodin's last stand in Siege I.

    These are (only) a few of my favorite things...

  10. #30
    General Linda06's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Scotland, the best Country in the world
    Posts
    26,721

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Quote Originally Posted by setacourse View Post
    For me it's the other way around. I *want* to like Ronon and Teyla more than I do, and I've warmed to them, but have never been hot on them like I wish I was. I remember warming to Ronon starting with the Carter season. Teyla had strong scenes in Suspicions, The Gift, and she really reached me with her singing in Critical Mass, which is one of my favorite overall - but I wish I had a greater emotional connection with her.

    I love the Rodney show, with Zelenka and Weir co-starring. I know Carter was in it but she was just a manifestation of Rodney, so she was Rodney too.
    I also love Rodney and his sister in McKay & Mrs. Miller, which really affected me, and to a lesser extent Miller's Crossing.
    The focus on Beckett was welcome in Poisoning the Well, as was Grodin's last stand in Siege I.

    These are (only) a few of my favorite things...
    You probably didn't develop an emotional connection to Teyla cause they didn't give her a whole heck of a lot to do cause they were too busy writing for Rodney and Rodney and.......Oh yeah Rodney

    See, I hate the McKay hour. And the Rodney centric eps were sheer torture for those of us that couldn't stand him, which was probably....Oh about 90% of the eps

    Season 5 got unbelievably unbearable.


  11. #31
    Second Lieutenant zbir's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Over The Hills And Far Away
    Posts
    318

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    Best?
    Hm.. Let's see..
    The Eye & The Storm? It have everything!

  12. #32
    Major General
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,249

    Default Re: What was the BEST episode?

    There are way too many eps that are great to name just one as best..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. My Journey through Stargate SG1 - episode by episode.
    By TryWhistlingThis in forum Stargate SG-1
    Replies: 539
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
  2. My Journey through Supernatural - episode by episode
    By Puddle-Jumper in forum Supernatural
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: February 25th, 2011, 01:31 PM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: August 28th, 2009, 10:31 AM
  4. Replies: 113
    Last Post: October 29th, 2007, 04:43 PM
  5. Episode Aurora (SPOILERS!!!!!!!) Episode Info.
    By keppiezbt in forum Stargate Atlantis
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 26th, 2005, 08:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •