Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Arrow2 Character Connection Game

Okay the idea is that you connect a character of your choice with the one above... either by something they have in common or by a relationship...

Example:

Ra...

flew a hatak and so did Klorel...

so the next person, using Klorel, must add another character to the list...

Any questions?
    Last edited by Lunaeclipse; January 25th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Default Re: Character Connection Game

Klorel is the son of Apophis

Spoiler:
    is that right? the next person connects Apophis to another character?
    <a href=http://s6.photobucket.com/user/spimman/media/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg.html target=_blank><a href=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/spimman/Sig1_zps2497bbad.jpg target=_blank>http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ps2497bbad.jpg</a></a>

Quote Originally Posted by Spimman View Post
    Klorel is the son of Apophis

Spoiler:
    is that right? the next person connects Apophis to another character?
    yes

Apophis was on Ne'tu and so was Jolinar

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Jolinar was trying to find a new host & thought Daniel would make a good one.

Is that right?

I like your sig

I meant more like Jolinar was a Tok'ra and so was Martouf

The next one could be Martouf had feelings for Samantha and so did Nareem... So I have linked Martouf and Nareem... So Nareem would be the next name to follow on with

Ah, okay. Thanks.

Alright, let me try again: Jolinar was a Tokr'a descended from Egeria.

Is that okay?

Egeria was against Ra as is Jack

Jack left SG-1 & was replaced by Cam.

Cam joined the Sg1 team like Teal'c did, but way later.

Teal'c helped Bra'tac lead the Jaffa people to freedom.

Bra'tak served under Apophis and Shak'al did too

Apophis had married Amaunet who resided in Shaur'e.

Sha're was an Abydonian and the daughter of Kasuf

Kasuf was an elder of Abydos, the first planet that Jack O'Neill visited.

Jack O'Neill likes Sam Carter who is also a member of SG-1.

Sam Carter was a host, who was able to be rid of the Goa'uld and so was Kendra

Kendra lived on a planet that worshiped Thor as their protector.

Thor was an Asgard just like Loki.

Loki created clones of humans, similarly Michael cloned Carson Beckett