Hawaii Five-0 (2010) - Who's watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    yup.. A quick and easy replacement for both Kim and his sister kono..
    Kim and Kono were cousins, not brother and sister.

Comment

Seems to me that the cumulative salaries of the new cast members on the show would have more than paid for the raises that Daniel and Grace were asking for.

Comment

Is anyone still watching this? My husband and I sat through the last season and just gave up. If Kim and Kono were still there we might be watching this season.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I gave up on this a few seasons ago.

Comment

I just thought I would post this for those who watch the show:

The 'Hawaii Five-0'/'Magnum P.I.' Crossover Is Finally Happening

I don't watch the show but my Mom does and she is not going to like this because she does not watch Magnum P.I.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm behind on this, but I have seen some of the newer episodes with the new cast in, I can't remember what series America is on currently. I'm probably a season behind. But I do love this show, and I especially love Steve. I really need to have a catch up. I miss Kim and Kono, but I do like the new characters.
              sigpic
              He’s the moon when I’m lost in darkness, and warmth when I shiver in cold

Comment

I love Hawaii Five-0 and I love Magnum P.I. (especially Higgins)... and I can't wait for this crossover to happen.

It's long overdue.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Higgens kicks arse!!
                  She is so much better than the original Higgins. He was a little "classier", but she is a far better fit with the new Magnum.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Higgens kicks arse!!
                    She is so much better than the original Higgins. He was a little "classier", but she is a far better fit with the new Magnum.
                    We're basically at the point where we'll yell "HIGGY TIME!" on Saturday when we're about to watch Magnum P.I.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      We're basically at the point where we'll yell "HIGGY TIME!" on Saturday when we're about to watch Magnum P.I.

She really is a good character. I DO still like the original, stiff upper lip tai chi and fencing expert the original was, but she brings a whole different dimension to the character, and having a person like her in charge of Robin's estate makes sense with the direction they are going in as a series.
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X