Caprica Characters in "Blood and Chrome"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caprica Characters in "Blood and Chrome"

I haven't heard anything official on this topic, and I don't know if there is or isn't anything official about it. That said, what characters from Caprica do you think might get a chance to have an appearance in "Blood and Chrome" (aside, of course from William Adama). I certainly realize that they may not include any of them, or if they do include them they may be just background characters or bit parts.

Here are my thoughts:
    Joseph Adama -- Almost a certainty in my mind. After all William's old man may want to see his son off to war.

Lacy Rand --
    Spoiler:
    She's the "holy mother" of the Monad church, so she could play a role.

Daniel Graystone -- After all the Cylons are a Graystone product. Also Battlestar Wiki suggests that the First Hybrid might be Daniel himself.

Zoe Graystone -- She is the first so she might play some kind of role.

Anyway, those are the characters I think that might plausibly be in "Blood and Chrome." Again, I don't know if they will or won't be, but I think they ought to.

Honestly, I highly doubt we will see anyone from Caprica in Blood and Chrome. They may be mentioned, but not shown.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

while not a Caprica character, I'd expect to see Col. Tygh show up as a young man somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
        while not a Caprica character, I'd expect to see Col. Tygh show up as a young man somewhere
        That would be cool for him to pop up at some point.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
          Anyway, those are the characters I think that might plausibly be in "Blood and Chrome." Again, I don't know if they will or won't be, but I think they ought to.
          I've also been thinking about this, and agree with your character picks.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            That would be cool for him to pop up at some point.
            Wait, wouldn't that contradict the idea of Col. Tigh (as one of the "Final Five") entering the Cylon war only at the end (and subsequently helping the Cylons create humanoid versions of themselves, thus (more or less) ending the first Cylon War)?
            sigpic
            Don't touch Lola

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Honestly, I highly doubt we will see anyone from Caprica in Blood and Chrome. They may be mentioned, but not shown.
              Well i agree with you.. I also doubt that they will be seen in Blood and Chrome..

Comment

We should see certain characters later on perhaps but as it'll probably get cancelled we wont actually get to see anything much past a pilot..

Comment

Working...
                X