Cliff hanger fell short.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cliff hanger fell short.

Well, I thought the cliffhanger for Season 1 ep 10 was good, ep 20 was poor, but this one. It was ok.

The only thing I would have changed was the very last bit of dialogue, not even changed it so much as the changed the tone. When chloe says "It's too late" that needed to be more dramatic with tense music. Continuing through Rush running on the bridge frantic (more than he was in the episode) Hearing all the chaos and volker says "We need to fall back!" more urgent than he does. and then Young or Rush, either, I know rush said it in the ep, but he just got there, so how does he know? Made little sense to me. so Young says "There IS nowerhe to fall back too!" in a yelling yet realizing this may be his last words kind of moment. For me. the music was there, the action was there, but the tone just fell flat. Rush just casually said "Oh fall back? Yeah we can't really do that, but oh well."
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog
Working...
X