No announcement yet.

The Firefly (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I'm left wondering after this episode.... Peter is supposedly the key to the mystery world-destroyer device right? And he just so happened to drink Walter's mega-brain-tonic-milk in this one. If at all, how are these things related?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      One thing I'm left wondering after this episode.... Peter is supposedly the key to the mystery world-destroyer device right? And he just so happened to drink Walter's mega-brain-tonic-milk in this one. If at all, how are these things related?
      Good question Digi...I'd not thought of that. Gives me some things to ponder!
      sigpic

Comment

I also find it intriguing that it was the Observer who set this brain-tonic chain of events in motion....and that he also said that Walter was ready to lose Peter again.

Strange things afoot, can't wait for more
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Strange creatures those Observers...
          sigpic

Comment

I agree with all of your comments... a great episode. Catching bullets? No worries for the Observers. I do have to say though that whoever the cinematographer for this ep was, they did a bad job. Many scenes were out of focus. Tsk tsk.
            sigpic

Comment

Just had a scary thought. What if
              Spoiler:
              The Observers really are the First People? Going back up the page I saw that Commander Zelix was kind of thinking the same.

An episode with the Observer(s) is always going to be a bit special and Christopher Lloyd turned in yet another terrific performance.

Continues watching the next episode...
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
              X