Viewing order question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing order question

Hello!! Im new to the forum and thought I would post! My dad and I were working for a retired sgtmaj and he and his wife suggested the show and I was hooked. I had seen the original film when I was younger and have always been enthralled with all forms of ancient religion and mythology so it was great hearing he twists! I am currently working on season 6 and I am watching sight unseen while typing this one question I've had tho is when should I start to watch Atlantis? Before or after season 8? I ask that specifically because they are both from 2004. Also on a side note im watching all these as sort off a pass time before I leave for USMC basic training in April haha Thanks for the advice and i can't wait to get more active!
    Anthony

Umm atlantis starts just after the second episode of season 8 of sg-1 and the continuum movie occurs after the second episode of seaosn 5 of atlantis. other that that there doesnt really need to be much crossovering.

except maybe watch moebius, part 1 and 2 before the siege part 1

Comment

i would watch the first two episodes of season 8 of sg-1, than alternate sg-1 and sga. then when get to end of season 10 of sg-1, watch arc of truth before going to season 4 of sga, since it is the conclusion of that storyline. other then that it really doesn't matter.
      sigpic

Comment

Check this out, we have a topic about the viewing order. I think this helps a lot Especially the post of Jebus.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post7571830
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anthonyr1391 View Post
          one question I've had tho is when should I start to watch Atlantis? Before or after season 8?
          I watched Atlantis after finishing SG-1 but you can start watching it during season 8 of SG-1 if you want. It can go either way & it really depends on how you like to watch your shows (i.e. Mixing them up or one at a time.).

Comment

Working...
          X