Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrection

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{Hasten/Chief Engineer - NPC}

<bridge>

As the large, dark, and visually unappealing ship came into view, Hasten projected less confidence. He belted off the readings to the Third:

~ Larger than Aurora class, very well-armed, unknown weapons, shielding... ~

Comment

{Astor}

The third in command's order to ready the darts echoed in his mind. He was already hovering in the air before he moved to join the other pilots who were heading towards the exit.

Once again his thoughts went back to his old hive as he flew out into open space. He hoped this situation would not result in the same fate as his former hive. The last thing he needed was to be hiveless again and besides he had things to look forward to later on. His dart was one of the first to go out and as he flew out further away from the hive ship the enemy's ship came closer into view.
      Last edited by Leeta; 28 February 2011, 06:20 AM. Reason: grammar
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
        Spoiler:
        ~By your leave my Lord~ She sent to him with a touch of melancholy, Reese thought it was going to be much harder, she always enjoyed her spats with him, she had to add at he end.

~Do not judge me hard Third, you know you're in my heart~ The was a slight melody to her thoughts as she led Thalinus to the Dart bay.

"Come Thalinus,tell me how Nibiru fares on our way. we'll not take the drones, we need subtley."

{Thalinus}

Thalinus inclined his head respectfully to Third before turning to follow Reese to the Dart bay. There was a great deal of motion around them as the dart pilots prepared for a battle, and he wondered if there would be a hive for them to return to.

Nibiru lost many people, but the takings were minor compared to the losses of many other worlds. They have tradition to thank for that, as most of the populace were away from the city celebrating some festival or other at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Spoiler:

{Rhys}

Watching the child lead away the worshipper, Rhys seized his last opportunity to talk to her. ~Bane, I need to inform you that Shrike has made it highest priority to adapt the Lantean beaming technology to our systems. I will therefore begin with the work on the Lantean data while you are away. When you came back you can assist me~ – he enjoyed the slow emphasis on the word – ~That is, if the hive still exists when you come back.~ With a growl he turned his attention back to the screen in fornt of him where the threatening shape of the strange ship grew bigger at an alarming rate.

Thoughts flew around her mind from the ships crew as Reese ran to the dart and main hangar bay. Rhys's send startled her, she did not expect him to concede to her offer of assistance so easily, but she was grateful. Anything she could do to protect the hive she embraced. ~We will survive this Rhys. I found this, it may be what you're looking for. Type those keys that give you 'alt-shift-00089' you will find this~ She sent to him in the only way she knew how, an image of what she saw. *z(t)=z0+v0t+½at2, T=2/. r=a(1-e2)/(1+e cos(@4x)); rmin= a(1-e); rmax=a(1+e)*

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
          {Hasten/Chief Engineer - NPC}
          Spoiler:

<bridge>

As the large, dark, and visually unappealing ship came into view, Hasten projected less confidence. He belted off the readings to the Third:

~ Larger than Aurora class, very well-armed, unknown weapons, shielding... ~

Something jerked Reese's memory, maybe it was hers or maybe anothers, but the image she was receiving from Hasten sent a shiver of fear down her spine. ~Do not engage, I repeat do not engage~ She screamed through her thoughts. Her fathers crusier was in her eyesight as Thalinus spoke, she answered him angrily. "Suspicious fools, offering food to a long dead diety. Today is a good day to die Thalinus, quickly this way." She saw several Blades she knew closely climbing into their darts.

~Talon, Scar, Whisper with me, we're taking 'Fathers" crusier.~

Talon looked over the rim of his cockpit with amazement. "Reese have you gone mad?" he spoke loudly, Scar and Whisper didn't object, they were a part of Reese's gang of 'louts' as Third called them, they were at her side in a moment.

"Who's the warrior Reese?" Scar asked

"Later, go and prep the cruiser." She said

They went ahead of her and soon the engines were whining, Talon stood tall over her. ~Your father will feed on you, you know that.~

~I'd rather he feed on me, than lose our hive, now go~

((OOC more later hopefully))

Comment

{Third-in-Command}

~HOLD THOSE DARTS! ~

Third's order thundered across every synapse and through the pool of thought, rippling outwards as it were a tsunami. Reinforcing Reese's scream into the hive mind, Thrid fed the details of the weaponry the aliens sported back to the clevermen at their posts. ~Prepare the hive for hyperspace! ~
            sigpic

Comment

{Astor}

Among the commotion of voices in his head Reese's voice stood out the most to him.

Do not engage? What-

Astor's thoughts were interrupted as the third in commands order to return the darts came in loud and clear. The hive ship was preparing itself to go into hyperspace. He immediately turned his dart around and headed back into the ship along with his fellow pilots.

~The ship is heading into hyperspace. Go back!~

Astor's voice echoed along with the other dart pilots as they flew towards the hive's hangar bay doors.
              The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

{Bullseye}

Upon receiving the news about the enemy ship's shields, Bullseye snarled and changed his focus away from the ship.

He tried to stay positive. Bad news: No shooting the enemy ship. Good news: Precision will be happy to not have to worry about more dart repairs. He mused to himself that, if he were a young Wraith again, he would have fired an energy blast at the ship anyhow, just to do it, to see where the energy would land and to hear the sound it made as it streaked across the sky and collided with its target. The corners of his mouth ticked upward at that thought.

Instead of targeting the ship, Bullseye focused his attention on the space surrounding the hive and the returning darts. If the enemy ship tried to launch something, he could intercept it.

Comment

Working...
                X