Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 127
  1. #41
    Colonel Leeta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queen Sylvana's hive
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys} {Lerl, Haeda, Reodalis} - NPC

    Spoiler:
    Rhys looked at the humans Astor had indicated more closely. The woman seemed rebellious and she glared at him as she noticed he was watching her. He replied to Astor, ~Indeed, this one is tough. She may be worth considering. That one however, ~ he glanced at Lerl, ~is a bit too nervous for my taste. Humans like him tend to annoy me. ~

    As Reodalis tried to get the Wraiths' attention Rhys pointedly ignored him. ~This one reeks of reglect and sickness.~ Tasting the air with his sensitive nostrils, Rhys instantly recognised that smell - it was the stench of an addict. Someone had turned this human loose. Whether he had failed or whether his hive was lost would be to investigated. ~Maybe this one can give us information from his last hive.~

    With interest Rhys observed the sudden commotion as the fight broke loose. As Haeda had Lerl in her deadly grip, Rhys smiled. ~I agree, the female will be… entertaining. ~

    Slowly he opened the cell door and sauntered in, ignoring Reodalis once more who took the opportunity to step forward, stuttering pleas. The drones stood by at Rhys's telepathic order, ready to shoot, as he walked towards Haeda.

    "Release him," Rhys repeated Astor's order.

    "Won't. I wasn't joking, I will kill him," she snarled. "I'm not afraid of you."

    Lerl gave a strangled noise, clinging to Haeda's arms, trying to loosen her grip. "Hey, you better listen to the friendly Wraith here, he only wants to calm us down. Don't you, Mr Wraith?" He gave a shifty smirk, aiming to be be both clever and trustworthy.

    Rhys kept his gaze fixed on Haeda's eyes. Hazel, he noted. She simply stared back, unblinking as- too fast for a human eye to follow Rhys drew back his feeding hand and slammed it onto Lerl's chest. Haeda was thrown back by surprise and the force of the impact.

    Giving a meek cry, Lerl crumpled to a withered husk and died. Dropping the dead body, Rhys focused on Haeda again.

    "You are not in any position to deny us a 'snack'."

    Haeda narrowed her eyes and spat on the floor before Rhys, then shutting her mouth tightly.

    With a grin Rhys turned and left the cell, ordering the drones to bring Haeda and Reodalis into another cell, reserved for the selected few who became worshippers.

    ~Your estimation of this human was very good. You have an eye for worshipper material. Do you have any experience with conversion?~

    ((OOC: Sorry about the monster post, the plot bunny ran off with me.


    {Astor}

    Astor gave a wicked grin as he watched Rhys feed upon Lerl. In a few moments Lerl became nothing more than a withered corpse that quickly fell to the floor when Rhys was finished. Astor glanced over to a drone to give an order.

    ~Take its body for proper disposal.~

    The drone quickly took Lerl's withered corpse for disposal as requested. The remaining drones kept their guard up while Rhys confronted the still defiant Haeda. She spat on the ground towards Rhys and Astor let out a low growl.

    ~...I can almost taste her defiance.~

    His feeding hand went into a fist as he controlled the urge to feed. Rhys gave Astor his compliments on recommending Haeda. Astor nodded at him as a way of saying thanks and relaxed his feeding hand.

    ~ I've been exposed to all types of humans. After a while...you get a sense of what type of human is what. However I never had the experience of converting any. But I am willing to learn since it may come handy to me at another time.~

    Astor ordered a few of the drones to keep guard in the holding area. Since he had completed everything he had to do now was a good time as any to learn the ways of converting stubborn humans.
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

  2. #42
    Lieutenant General
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19,747

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    {Chief Engineer}

    The team of clevermen looked over the repairs in the hive’s hull. There was nothing more they could do for it, save waiting for the new growth to solidify. The Chief Engineer bade everyone to go about repairs and growth of darts next, in hopes that the darts could simultaneously benefit from the same treatment as the hull. He sent a status report via telepathy. ~All hull preparations for the solar destination are complete. Atmospheric pressure is stable and dart bay doors are functional. Commencing work on the darts.~

  3. #43
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    <Second/Shrike>

    As Shrike stepped from the transporter, he turned his head to watch Reece for a second, could see the emotions flit across her mobile features. The human would do well enough, he decided. They walked in silence, the twists and turns of the corridors blending into each other.

    Feeling the ship tremble beneath the soles of his feet, Shrike realised they were on their way at last. Confirmation came seconds later via the pool of thought, rippling towards him from the engineer.

    Pleased, Shrike said, "Tell me, child, what it is you have in mind?"

    ((OOC - I've used 'Shrike' as Second's Wraith 'name'. It's a bird of prey, in case anyone is curious. Shrike aka Butcher Bird.))

  4. #44
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pegasus galaxy
    Posts
    12,840

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeta View Post


    {Astor}
    Spoiler:
    Astor gave a wicked grin as he watched Rhys feed upon Lerl. In a few moments Lerl became nothing more than a withered corpse that quickly fell to the floor when Rhys was finished. Astor glanced over to a drone to give an order.

    ~Take its body for proper disposal.~

    The drone quickly took Lerl's withered corpse for disposal as requested. The remaining drones kept their guard up while Rhys confronted the still defiant Haeda. She spat on the ground towards Rhys and Astor let out a low growl.

    ~...I can almost taste her defiance.~

    His feeding hand went into a fist as he controlled the urge to feed. Rhys gave Astor his compliments on recommending Haeda. Astor nodded at him as a way of saying thanks and relaxed his feeding hand.

    ~ I've been exposed to all types of humans. After a while...you get a sense of what type of human is what. However I never had the experience of converting any. But I am willing to learn since it may come handy to me at another time.~

    Astor ordered a few of the drones to keep guard in the holding area. Since he had completed everything he had to do now was a good time as any to learn the ways of converting stubborn humans.


    {Rhys} {Haeda, Reodalis}

    Reodalis was excited and relieved to see he and the woman were picked to leave the cell. This could only mean one thing - since he was certain she had been selected to become a worshipper the same must apply to him. He would live! He would be able to prove he was worthy - and he would get the precious enzyme his whole body was craving for.

    Haeda wasn't thrilled at all and she kicked the drone who tried to grab her arm. A small fight ensued as a second drone came to help his brother. Kicking and hitting, even biting like a feral cat, Haeda managed to keep the two drones at bay until a third one fired a well-aimed stun bolt into her chest.

    Rhys observed the fight with a thin smile. ~ She is not a trained fighter but she is spirited, with a bit of training she will make a good field operative. ~ Turning to Astor, he explained, ~Converting humans takes some discipline and balance. You have to be patient, even if they defy you, and you have to know who to convert forcefully and who only needs a bit of persuading. If you drain their life you have to know when to stop, you have to feel how far you can push them to the edge.~

  5. #45
    Major RogueRanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heaven on Earth, Home with Mom and Dad
    Posts
    2,558

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Isolde View Post
    {Second}
    Spoiler:


    Eyeing her consideringly, the Wraith grunted, and shook his head. "I do not believe you would find this human to be to your... ah... particular taste, my dear. Or, indeed, he you." He continued for a few more steps, drawing to a halt before the transporter platform, and waited until she stood at his side. "What he requires is a more delicate touch."

    The woman bridled, her yellow eyes narrow with annoyance, and he felt the touch of her mind against his own. Clamping down his barriers, the Second chuckled as she railed at him, and stepped onto the platform. "If you feel you are unable to execute such a task, it would be my pleasure to mention it to the Commander."


    Quote Originally Posted by Isolde View Post
    <Second/Shrike>
    Spoiler:


    As Shrike stepped from the transporter, he turned his head to watch Reece for a second, could see the emotions flit across her mobile features. The human would do well enough, he decided. They walked in silence, the twists and turns of the corridors blending into each other.

    Feeling the ship tremble beneath the soles of his feet, Shrike realised they were on their way at last. Confirmation came seconds later via the pool of thought, rippling towards him from the engineer.

    Pleased, Shrike said, "Tell me, child, what it is you have in mind?"

    ((OOC - I've used 'Shrike' as Second's Wraith 'name'. It's a bird of prey, in case anyone is curious. Shrike aka Butcher Bird.))


    Reese slid her katana a handspan from it's sheath, she slid her finger along the atomically honed blade and let it slip back. She brought her hand forward, blood dripped and she tasted it with a wicked smile and then watched as the wound closed. ~There is nothing I cannot achieve with these humans Shrike, with all at my disposal. Though I have found that with the males, one can always find ways around a seemingly impossible barrier by playing on their vices and perversions. If this..~ She stretched her long feline like frame. ~...one is as you say 'requires' delicasy, I sincerely doubt there is another amongst us who could tame him. Perhaps I might make him my personal pet in time.~ Her look was more than predatory now, it was malevent.

  6. #46
    Colonel Leeta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queen Sylvana's hive
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys} {Haeda, Reodalis}

    Spoiler:
    Reodalis was excited and relieved to see he and the woman were picked to leave the cell. This could only mean one thing - since he was certain she had been selected to become a worshipper the same must apply to him. He would live! He would be able to prove he was worthy - and he would get the precious enzyme his whole body was craving for.

    Haeda wasn't thrilled at all and she kicked the drone who tried to grab her arm. A small fight ensued as a second drone came to help his brother. Kicking and hitting, even biting like a feral cat, Haeda managed to keep the two drones at bay until a third one fired a well-aimed stun bolt into her chest.

    Rhys observed the fight with a thin smile. ~ She is not a trained fighter but she is spirited, with a bit of training she will make a good field operative. ~ Turning to Astor, he explained, ~Converting humans takes some discipline and balance. You have to be patient, even if they defy you, and you have to know who to convert forcefully and who only needs a bit of persuading. If you drain their life you have to know when to stop, you have to feel how far you can push them to the edge.~


    {Astor} {Reodalis}

    Astor listened attentively to Rhys' words as Reodalis stumbled into the holding cell made specifically for potential worshippers. Haeda's body was dumped onto the cell's floor by the drones. As Reodalis sat down on the floor he realised the dreadlocked wraith whose height must of been about 1 foot taller than his own was standing over him.

    'Get up human.' Astor ordered.

    Reodalis stood up without hesitation and looked up nervously at the wraith before him. He was watching the dreadlocked wraith, who's back was slightly bent over, looking at him up and down as if he were giving him an inspection of some sorts.

    ~ I remember this stench now. You are right. He is an addict and his stench is getting worse.~

    Astor walked back over to Rhys and gave a low growl from his disgust at the addict. He ordered one of the drones to stand behind Reodalis. Reodalis was pushed over to the front of drone and was ordered by Astor to follow. They entered another room close by the holding cells. It was empty except for the single chamber in the wall meant for cocooning.

    Reodalis quickly remembered the prodecure on worshipper converting in the former hive he once served and knew what to do. He nervously stepped into the small space without being asked and in a few minutes was cocooned inside it. His movement became restricted to only being able to move his head back and forth but atleast the warmth inside the cocoon was making him feel slightly more comfortable with the pain.

    ~This human is eager. He wasn't even asked to go inside. He is desperate to please us.~ Astor said to Rhys. He stared at the human before him. Reodalis noticed this and tried to speak to him.

    'I just want to let you know that it's, it's not necessary to do all this. You can save the time of trying to convert me since it's not needed. I am willing to give my services if only I can get the enzyme in return.' He said looking at Astor straight in the eye. The sweat was dripping off of his forehead onto the floor. Astor gave another look of disgust at the pitiful human before him. Reodalis wasn't telepathic but he could sense that Astor wasn't going to be easy to talk to. He decided to turn his attention to Rhys.

    'You! You look like a friendly Wraith. You look like you are more willing to listen to what I have to say. I can tell you information regarding my former hive! Please trust me. I...I don't know how much longer I can stay like this.'
    Last edited by Leeta; January 31st, 2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: minor grammar edit :P
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

  7. #47
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    {Second/Shrike}

    "I see," Shrike murmured, and said no more, keeping his thoughts to himself, as he palmed open the cell door.

    It slid open with an organic rattle; the single occupant hung from the wall, shackles at wrist and ankle, a filthy Genii uniform still in place. Upon hearing Shrike's tread and the lighter steps of Reece, the human lifted his head, and stared, full of defiance and hate. Cold grey eyes met Reece and Shrike head on, the pupils no more than pinholes. From somewhere, he pulled back mucus and spat it, a foul blood coloured stream, to spatter Shrike's boots.

    "I see you may need a further spell of solitude," the Wraith said, his tone dry. He glanced sideways at Reece, a shark's grin curving his mouth. "Remember not to kill him, and you will earn the Commander's approval." A shrug followed, eloquent in its dismissal. "If not... well... "

    Turning on his heel, Shrike left, heading back towards the bridge to oversee more repairs.

  8. #48
    Lieutenant General
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19,747

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Bullseye} {Handler}

    Bullseye took up inspecting one of the most heavily-damaged darts. The canopy still held, albeit barely. The occupant was fortunate. The canopy flickered off the moment Bullseye touched the dart’s wing, revealing the slumping form of an unconscious drone inside. He summoned the Handler, saving his suspicion for the other’s arrival, and rapidly scanned the dart for potential threats. He found none.

    The Handler soon arrived with a group of masked warriors.

    ~I think he is from the hive that just attacked us.~ Thinking of their reduced number of masked warriors, evident in the smaller group at Reese’s command, he added ~We could certainly use another able-bodied worker.~

    The Handler nodded, summoning two other masked warriors to extract the dart pilot. ~His mind will seek guidance just the same. He will easily be integrated into the command of our hive.~

    The Chief Engineer looked the acquired dart over with Bullseye. There was a mixture of both disappointment at finding no new technology to reverse engineer and contentment that the rival hive didn’t have any additional technology to contend with.

  9. #49
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pegasus galaxy
    Posts
    12,840

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Leeta View Post

    {Astor} {Reodalis}

    Spoiler:
    Astor listened attentively to Rhys' words as Reodalis stumbled into the holding cell made specifically for potential worshippers. Haeda's body was dumped onto the cell's floor by the drones. As Reodalis sat down on the floor he realised the dreadlocked wraith whose height must of been about 1 foot taller than his own was standing over him.

    'Get up human.' Astor ordered.

    Reodalis stood up without hesitation and looked up nervously at the wraith before him. He was watching the dreadlocked wraith, who's back was slightly bent over, looking at him up and down as if he were giving him an inspection of some sorts.

    ~ I remember this stench now. You are right. He is an addict and his stench is getting worse.~

    Astor walked back over to Rhys and gave a low growl from his disgust at the addict. He ordered one of the drones to stand behind Reodalis. Reodalis was pushed over to the front of drone and was ordered by Astor to follow. They entered another room close by the holding cells. It was empty except for the single chamber in the wall meant for cocooning.

    Reodalis quickly remembered the prodecure on worshipper converting in the former hive he once served and knew what to do. He nervously stepped into the small space without being asked and in a few minutes was cocooned inside it. His movement became restricted to only being able to move his head back and forth but atleast the warmth inside the cocoon was making him feel slightly more comfortable with the pain.

    ~This human is eager. He wasn't even asked to go inside. He is desperate to please us.~ Astor said to Rhys. He stared at the human before him. Reodalis noticed this and tried to speak to him.

    'I just want to let you know that it's, it's not necessary to do all this. You can save the time of trying to convert me since it's not needed. I am willing to give my services if only I can get the enzyme in return.' He said looking at Astor straight in the eye. The sweat was dripping off of his forehead onto the floor. Astor gave another look of disgust at the pitiful human before him. Reodalis wasn't telepathic but he could sense that Astor wasn't going to be easy to talk to. He decided to turn his attention to Rhys.

    'You! You look like a friendly Wraith. You look like you are more willing to listen to what I have to say. I can tell you information regarding my former hive! Please trust me. I...I don't know how much longer I can stay like this.'


    {Rhys} {Reodalis}

    Lifting his brows in surprise, Rhys held back a chuckle at being addressed thus. He turned to Astor, ignoring Reodalis. ~Did you hear that? I have been called many things, all of them quite rude, but this is the second time in five minutes a human calls me 'friendly'. Do I have something about me that triggers this impression?~ He gave a mental shrug and stepped towards Reodalis. ~If the humans are trying to be endearing it does not work.~

    Hope and fever gleamed in Reodalis's eyes as he saw the Wraith approaching. He could already feel the beginnings of painful spasms building up in his body – if he did not get the enzyme quickly he would suffer terribly. "Please, I will tell you everything I know, just ask. Anything."

    Rhys bit back a sneer. It was disgusting to see this human grovel, ready to kill his own mother just to get his next fix. Converting humans like this was a good and proven method, yet he was revolted by the degeneration those humans underwent once their daily Gift was denied. Not for the first time he had doubts. Ever since the unfortunate incident with the Satedan Tyre he chose the candidates with more care.

    Besides, they still needed to find out why this worshipper had no master. Fixing his golden eyes on the unlucky human, he asked "Tell me, what has brought you here, why are you not with your hive?"

    Stuttering in his eagerness to please, Reodalis told his story. "I was on a mission… on, on, on a planet. To observe some Genii. The dart that should've picked me up never came. Instead I dialed the Portal to, to bring me to our secret hideout, where, where we worshippers met to exchange intel. Two other worshippers were there; they also weren't picked up, and it became evident our hive must have been destroyed."

    Rhys looked at Astor. ~Genii? They seem to have their dirty hands all over the galaxy. Maybe this human can tell us more about them.~

    The Wraith had turned away! No, no. To get his attention back, Reodalis began to plead again, loudly. "Please, I can tell you more. That wasn't all yet. Give me the Gift! I deserve it! I'm a good worshipper!"

    Rhys let out a low, threatenting growl. Hating himself for giving in to the whining, he spun around and swiftly brought his feeding hand down on the man's chest with a loud thud. The temptation to simply kill this creature and release him from his suffering was strong, but he could still give them important information about the Genii. There was no harm done in keeping him alive another day.

    Reodalis wasn't sure if this Wraith would let him live, and at this moment he didn't care. Either way was welcome – if he lived he would feel better for it, and if he died he would no longer suffer. On the brink of darkness he could feel the flow of his life force stop – and return. He would live, he realised as euphoria washed over him.

    The human slumped forward and lost consciousness, held upright only by the cocoon's web, and Rhys stepped back. He had to resist the urge to wipe his hand somewhere, it felt filthy. Looking at the limb form of the female on the floor he cheered up. She would taste much better, her defiance still fresh and her spirit not broken yet.

  10. #50
    Colonel Leeta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queen Sylvana's hive
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys} {Reodalis}

    Spoiler:
    Lifting his brows in surprise, Rhys held back a chuckle at being addressed thus. He turned to Astor, ignoring Reodalis. ~Did you hear that? I have been called many things, all of them quite rude, but this is the second time in five minutes a human calls me 'friendly'. Do I have something about me that triggers this impression?~ He gave a mental shrug and stepped towards Reodalis. ~If the humans are trying to be endearing it does not work.~

    Hope and fever gleamed in Reodalis's eyes as he saw the Wraith approaching. He could already feel the beginnings of painful spasms building up in his body – if he did not get the enzyme quickly he would suffer terribly. "Please, I will tell you everything I know, just ask. Anything."

    Rhys bit back a sneer. It was disgusting to see this human grovel, ready to kill his own mother just to get his next fix. Converting humans like this was a good and proven method, yet he was revolted by the degeneration those humans underwent once their daily Gift was denied. Not for the first time he had doubts. Ever since the unfortunate incident with the Satedan Tyre he chose the candidates with more care.

    Besides, they still needed to find out why this worshipper had no master. Fixing his golden eyes on the unlucky human, he asked "Tell me, what has brought you here, why are you not with your hive?"

    Stuttering in his eagerness to please, Reodalis told his story. "I was on a mission… on, on, on a planet. To observe some Genii. The dart that should've picked me up never came. Instead I dialed the Portal to, to bring me to our secret hideout, where, where we worshippers met to exchange intel. Two other worshippers were there; they also weren't picked up, and it became evident our hive must have been destroyed."

    Rhys looked at Astor. ~Genii? They seem to have their dirty hands all over the galaxy. Maybe this human can tell us more about them.~

    The Wraith had turned away! No, no. To get his attention back, Reodalis began to plead again, loudly. "Please, I can tell you more. That wasn't all yet. Give me the Gift! I deserve it! I'm a good worshipper!"

    Rhys let out a low, threatenting growl. Hating himself for giving in to the whining, he spun around and swiftly brought his feeding hand down on the man's chest with a loud thud. The temptation to simply kill this creature and release him from his suffering was strong, but he could still give them important information about the Genii. There was no harm done in keeping him alive another day.

    Reodalis wasn't sure if this Wraith would let him live, and at this moment he didn't care. Either way was welcome – if he lived he would feel better for it, and if he died he would no longer suffer. On the brink of darkness he could feel the flow of his life force stop – and return. He would live, he realised as euphoria washed over him.

    The human slumped forward and lost consciousness, held upright only by the cocoon's web, and Rhys stepped back. He had to resist the urge to wipe his hand somewhere, it felt filthy. Looking at the limb form of the female on the floor he cheered up. She would taste much better, her defiance still fresh and her spirit not broken yet.


    {Astor}

    He glanced over to Rhys and gave a slight grin.

    ~You must have a gentle presence that the humans like.~

    He was of course jesting with Rhys. He turned his attention back to Reodalis and his grin faded to his usual straight face. He observed Rhys and Reodalis exchange talks with each other. He could see the human tremble as he spoke to Rhys. When Reodalis mentioned the Genii it brought back memories for him. His former hive had a few encounters with them and they proved themselves to be an annoyance. He nodded at Rhys in agreement that this human could have more virtal information regarding the Genii.

    Astor heard Rhys' low growl and watched him suddenly turn around to give the pitiful human the Gift of Life. The human let out a small gasp and fell forward into a state of unconsciousness. The cocoon's strong webbing held his weight back and prevented him from falling onto the floor. The remaining sweat and dirt from the human's forehead dripped onto the floor.

    ~Hmm...I suppose it was a good idea for him to go into the cocoon.~

    He could sense disgust coming from Rhys and he couldn't blame him. The human had a smell of replusion.

    ~If this male human proves to be useless with his information perhaps we should let one of the drones feed on him.~

    Astor wrinkled his nose at Reodalis' body. The stench of the addict made the air nauseating for him. He wondered if all wraith enzyme addict's were this dirty. His thoughts shifted over to the human female who's defiance excited his senses.

    ~I think the human female will be more fun without a cocoon. This male human was too easy. ~

    He noticed Rhys was looking over at the female.

    ~Shall we wake her?~
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

  11. #51
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pegasus galaxy
    Posts
    12,840

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Rhys}

    Rhys thought about Astor's suggestion of letting a drone feed on the male. ~We wait until he wakes up and see if he has to offer us more information. If he disappoints us…~ he shrugged slightly ~whoever wants to have him can feed on him.~

    Not sparing the male human a second glance he walked over to the female. Astor remarked she could be more fun without a cocoon. Rhys remembered Astor had little experience with conversion and was eager to try things out, but this ambition had to be channelled in a sensible way. ~I would not recommend letting her unrestricted; she could break free. She may be untrained but she is not harmless.~ Rhys suspected Astor liked to hunt humans for sport and probably enjoyed a bit of struggling and the thrill of the chase. Rhys would not judge him for that, but he himself prefered easy prey, as he was of a more cautious nature.

    On the ground between them, Haeda began to stir and a muted groan escaped her lips.

    ~Whatever we decide, it should be quick.~
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; February 2nd, 2011 at 01:43 AM. Reason: clarification, wiped out some bad grammar

  12. #52
    Major RogueRanger's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Heaven on Earth, Home with Mom and Dad
    Posts
    2,558

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Isolde View Post
    {Second/Shrike}
    Spoiler:


    "I see," Shrike murmured, and said no more, keeping his thoughts to himself, as he palmed open the cell door.

    It slid open with an organic rattle; the single occupant hung from the wall, shackles at wrist and ankle, a filthy Genii uniform still in place. Upon hearing Shrike's tread and the lighter steps of Reece, the human lifted his head, and stared, full of defiance and hate. Cold grey eyes met Reece and Shrike head on, the pupils no more than pinholes. From somewhere, he pulled back mucus and spat it, a foul blood coloured stream, to spatter Shrike's boots.

    "I see you may need a further spell of solitude," the Wraith said, his tone dry. He glanced sideways at Reece, a shark's grin curving his mouth. "Remember not to kill him, and you will earn the Commander's approval." A shrug followed, eloquent in its dismissal. "If not... well... "

    Turning on his heel, Shrike left, heading back towards the bridge to oversee more repairs.


    ~This is he? Very well Shrike, leave him to me. I will indulge myself for a time, let me know please as soon as you have heard from Father.~ She turned to the man and stood there for a moment, then without warning she slapped him hard across the mouth, drawing blood.

    ~Leave me please Shrike, I will deal with this one alone..do not fear for me, rather fear for him. Though I will not harm his weak mortal body~ Her mouth formed a snarl. With an unseen movement, she was behind the captive, her arm curled around his neck. She sniffed him. "Ah....a worshipper gone astray. So tell me mortal, why you are so valuable to me and why we should not simply airlock you? Hmmm? you have a name? Speak!" She loosened her grip and was standing in front of him again.

  13. #53
    Colonel Leeta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queen Sylvana's hive
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys}

    Spoiler:
    Rhys thought about Astor's suggestion of letting a drone feed on the male. ~We wait until he wakes up and see if he has to offer us more information. If he disappoints us…~ he shrugged slightly ~whoever wants to have him can feed on him.~

    Not sparing the male human a second glance he walked over to the female. Astor remarked she could be more fun without a cocoon. Rhys remembered Astor had little experience with conversion and was eager to try things out, but this ambition had to be channelled in a sensible way. ~I would not recommend letting her unrestricted; she could break free. She may be untrained but she is not harmless.~ Rhys suspected Astor liked to hunt humans for sport and probably enjoyed a bit of struggling and the thrill of the chase. Rhys would not judge him for that, but he himself prefered easy prey, as he was of a more cautious nature.

    On the ground between them, Haeda began to stir and a muted groan escaped her lips.

    ~Whatever we decide, it should be quick.~


    {Astor} {Haeda NPC}

    Astor sensed that Rhys had more of a cautious nature. Astor would admit though that the experience of learning about conversion or the idea of controlling wild prey that made him eager. He had to think of what to do quickly as the human female was slowly waking up. Astor decided that he would be able to personally handle the female since he had experience in dealing with all humans types. But he still called in a few of the drones to stand guard as a precaution. He slowly walked over to her as she was moving to sit up.



    Haeda found herself lying on the cold floor. She had a slight headache and her eyes were blinded by the lights on the ceiling. She blinked a few times for them to adjust. She was still a bit dazed and felt a pain in her body which was a result from the stunner blast. A small moan came from her mouth as she slowly moved to sit up but was suddenly pulled up roughly by strong hands. She looked up and recognized that the hands belonged to the dreadlocked wraith. He moved his face closer to hers and let out a growl. She rolled her eyes at him and turned her face the other way.

    '...out of all the things I had to wake up to it had to be you.'

    Haeda attempted to struggle but it only made the dreadlocked wraith tighten his grips on her arms. She believed herself to be strong but she knew the odds were against her. She watched his eyes move up and down upon her. She tried to bite him but missed as he quickly moved his head back. She laughed at him hoping that it would teach him not to look at her like that again.

    'I look tasty don't I?' She moved her head back and forth between Astor and Rhys. 'I will kill myself before I let anyone of you feed upon me.'

    The dreadlocked wraith growled and then turned her around so that she was facing the smooth haired wraith. She continued to yell and struggle and even spat out a few times at the smooth haired wraith but she found herself getting tired after a few moments of useless struggling. She looked over at the drones who had their large stunner rifles in her hands.

    It's no use struggling. They want me to get tired. I also don't want to get stunned again...

    She ceased her struggling and stood quietly letting out a sigh. She had to use any energy she had left over for later...assuming there would be a later. She looked over at the unconcious Reodalis in the cocoon and then glared at the smooth haired wraith in front of her.

    'What do you want from me?'
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

  14. #54
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pegasus galaxy
    Posts
    12,840

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Rhys} {Haeda}

    The female behaved exactly as he had predicted, Rhys observed. She was strong and watching her struggle triggered his feeding instinct. The heavy smell of defiance and sweat was exciting, too. Rhys did not hunt, but it didn't mean he was immune to these basic stimuli, yet he kept his composure and watched her impassive.

    As she said she looked tasty Rhys had to stifle a laugh. 'You have no idea how tasty', he thought. Then she uttered empty threats about killing herself. He heard Astor growl and saw him turn her around. ~These humans are irrational beings. How is she supposed to kill herself?~

    She had stopped struggling, and fortunately also spitting, and glared at Rhys.
    "What do you want from me?"

    He stepped in front of her, almost touching her, until she was forced to look up at him. When he was sure he had her undivided attention, he simply said "Your servitude."


    Haeda hated every second of this; she hated the ugly drones, she hated the dreadlocked Wraith whose claws left marks on her arms, and she hated the smooth haired Wraith who was so close to her she could smell him. Fury raged inside her as she met his eyes – creepy eyes, like a cat's, and cold. She wished she could claw at his face and wipe away that indifferent expression.

    "I will never serve you," she hissed. Then she kicked his shin with all force, felt her foot making contact with his leg – and then gritted her teeth. Her foot hurt like hell and the worst thing was, he didn't budge! He merely bared his disgusting teeth and growled at her.

    "You are mistaken - you will serve us. You will become like him," he jerked his head in the direction of Reodalis. "Only less revolting."

    "What did you do to him?"

    Rhys enjoyed playing with humans, they were so predictable. He addessed Astor. ~Now would be a good time to show her what we did to the male, don't you think so?~ He lifted his feeding hand, slowly, giving her time to recognise what he was up to.

    Haeda's eyes widened and she made a desperate attempt to free herself – she let her head slump down and jerked it back with power, hoping she would hit the dreadlocked Wraith's face.

  15. #55
    Captain KyshaMalini's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Thinking the wraith into existence.
    Posts
    1,701

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueRanger View Post
    [/spoiler]

    ~This is he? Very well Shrike, leave him to me. I will indulge myself for a time, let me know please as soon as you have heard from Father.~ She turned to the man and stood there for a moment, then without warning she slapped him hard across the mouth, drawing blood.

    ~Leave me please Shrike, I will deal with this one alone..do not fear for me, rather fear for him. Though I will not harm his weak mortal body~ Her mouth formed a snarl. With an unseen movement, she was behind the captive, her arm curled around his neck. She sniffed him. "Ah....a worshipper gone astray. So tell me mortal, why you are so valuable to me and why we should not simply airlock you? Hmmm? you have a name? Speak!" She loosened her grip and was standing in front of him again.
    {Thalinus}

    He was surprised when the human appeared behind him, but did not show it, opting simply to snarl back at her instead. The wraith had left, meaning he might perhaps have a chance to come out of this alive, if his information was good enough. Her threat amused him. With the current food shortage, it was unlikely thy would airlock any human, though he was unsure if that was a good thing for him, or not. He continued to stare ahead, looking through her rather than at her when she came back into view. "I have information that would be of use to you. About the Genii, and their dealings with these...new creatures, whatever it is you call them." He paused, considering, before deciding there was very little that could make his situation worse. "As for my name, how about you tell me yours first?

  16. #56
    Colonel Leeta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queen Sylvana's hive
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys} {Haeda}

    Spoiler:
    The female behaved exactly as he had predicted, Rhys observed. She was strong and watching her struggle triggered his feeding instinct. The heavy smell of defiance and sweat was exciting, too. Rhys did not hunt, but it didn't mean he was immune to these basic stimuli, yet he kept his composure and watched her impassive.

    As she said she looked tasty Rhys had to stifle a laugh. 'You have no idea how tasty', he thought. Then she uttered empty threats about killing herself. He heard Astor growl and saw him turn her around. ~These humans are irrational beings. How is she supposed to kill herself?~

    She had stopped struggling, and fortunately also spitting, and glared at Rhys.
    "What do you want from me?"

    He stepped in front of her, almost touching her, until she was forced to look up at him. When he was sure he had her undivided attention, he simply said "Your servitude."


    Haeda hated every second of this; she hated the ugly drones, she hated the dreadlocked Wraith whose claws left marks on her arms, and she hated the smooth haired Wraith who was so close to her she could smell him. Fury raged inside her as she met his eyes – creepy eyes, like a cat's, and cold. She wished she could claw at his face and wipe away that indifferent expression.

    "I will never serve you," she hissed. Then she kicked his shin with all force, felt her foot making contact with his leg – and then gritted her teeth. Her foot hurt like hell and the worst thing was, he didn't budge! He merely bared his disgusting teeth and growled at her.

    "You are mistaken - you will serve us. You will become like him," he jerked his head in the direction of Reodalis. "Only less revolting."

    "What did you do to him?"

    Rhys enjoyed playing with humans, they were so predictable. He addessed Astor. ~Now would be a good time to show her what we did to the male, don't you think so?~ He lifted his feeding hand, slowly, giving her time to recognise what he was up to.

    Haeda's eyes widened and she made a desperate attempt to free herself – she let her head slump down and jerked it back with power, hoping she would hit the dreadlocked Wraith's face.


    {Astor} {Haeda}

    Haeda's attempt to break free proved useless as her head only managed to hit the dreadlocked wraith chest which also resulted him in holding onto her more tightly. She had forgotten how tall he was compared to her. She let out a cry and could feel her arms tingle from his grip combined with the small pain of his nails digging into her flesh. The smooth haired wraith in front of her was still standing there with his feeding hand raised and for a moment she was afraid. If he wanted her servitude why was his feeding hand raised at her like that? She was afraid of what was coming after seeing the state of Reodalis in the cocoon. A sudden rage grew inside her and she grew angry again glaring over at the wraith in front of her.

    'Get it over with! Stop playing games!' She yelled out trying to prepare herself for what was coming.



    Astor enjoyed breathing the scent of her anger and anxiety which heightened his predatory senses. He had to admire Rhys' disclipine in conversion. Astor found it increasingly difficult to not feed upon this female right now. It wasn't often that he had the pleasure of controlling a human with a scent as delicious as hers. But if Rhys wasn't going to do something soon he would throw down this female onto the floor and do it himself. Patience! He suddenly thought to himself. He almost felt embarassed at the thought of himself losing control like that. He looked up at Rhys and bared his teeth.

    ~Will you begin or shall I?~
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

  17. #57
    Major General Draco-Stellaris's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pegasus galaxy
    Posts
    12,840

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    .

    (((OOC: Haeda is caught in what I would call a typical "Good Wraith - Bad Wraith" situation. )))
    .


    {Rhys} {Haeda}

    Rhys could sense Astor was close to losing control; he had forgotten that Astor was younger than him. ~Patience. This is what I meant by discipline. She needs to fully understand and embrace that she can't escape us. The sooner she realises that, the sooner she will surrender.~

    To answer Astor's question, Rhys planted his feeding hand firmly on the female's chest. He couldn't risk Astor killing her accidentally in excitement, or they would have to start all over again and finding suitable humans wasn't that easy.

    All these thoughts became insignificant though, and were washed away to the back of his consciousness as he tasted the sweet, wild life force rushing through his system and he fought hard to keep his emotions under control and to not growl in delight.

    Haeda gasped at the sudden pain and stared in disbelief. Nothing could have prepared her for this experience! The pain was intense but she found herself unable to shout, even unable to breathe! Her body was paralysed and she could do nothing but wait for the pain to end - for her life to end.

    Rhys was glad he wasn't hungry, otherwise he would have given in to temptation and would have killed her. He felt the stream of life force slow down and ebb away; she was on the edge and couldn't take more. With disappointment he gathered the energy and released it, back into her body. The effects of her seeming aging were reversed and she became young again, her skin smooth and her eyes clear and alert.

    Haeda almost felt ecstatic as she felt her life return. When the Wraith finally withdrew his hand she sagged, hanging limply in the dreadlocked Wraith's grip. She couldn't believe she was still alive. Looking up she glared once more at the smooth haired Wraith and laughed weakly in his face. "What? That was all?"

    Not reacting to her provocation, Rhys said to Astor ~Do you think you can handle it? It is time for you to gather practical experience.~
    Last edited by Draco-Stellaris; February 3rd, 2011 at 10:07 AM. Reason: typo

  18. #58
    Lieutenant General
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19,747

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio



    {Bullseye}

    Throughout the hive, with the worst of the repairs behind them, a number of Wraith employed in rote tasks watched the worshipper selection and conversion process with interest. Bets were placed on Haeda and Thalinus’s survival; winners would take the first available shift to rest.

    Oblivious as he made repairs on a dart’s energy beam weapon, Bullseye’s mind drifted back to snippets of conversations about possibly acquiring Lantean beaming technology. Hopefully, the prospects of gaining this new knowledge and of recovering old hull repair knowledge were not too good to be true. At least he would soon find out about the latter; the hive drew near to the sun.

  19. #59
    Lieutenant Colonel Isolde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Back to helping Todd rule the universe...
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    {Shrike} - {NPC}

    The bridge loomed ahead of him, and Shrike pondered on the Commander's decision to seek the assistance of the Lanteans again. For all that it seemed like it was a worthy idea, he could not help but feel they would be caught in a trp soon. Things were afoot in the galaxy that Wraith could not avoid, and he shuddered, apprehension churning his gits, and turning them to ice. If this did not succeed... If Bonewhite came back to the hive with nothing, or worse, was killed...? Baring his teeth in a silent snarl, Shrike moved into the bridge and stepped up to the command console after Third vacated it.

    ~Report ~ he snapped at the young Technician overseeing hull regeneration.

    ~The hive moves into position, and repairs will be effected in less than three days ~ the cleverman answered, and kept his attention fixed on the readout.

    Shrike grunted approval, and closed his eyes to access the ship's systems. ~There is a problem in the mainframe ~ he said ~An anomalous reading that indicates some of the pods could misfunction ~

    ~Directing repairs now, sir ~

  20. #60
    Colonel Leeta's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Queen Sylvana's hive
    Posts
    6,307

    Default Re: Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis Season 6 ~ Wraith Chronicles ~ Todd's Resurrectio

    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post


    {Rhys} {Haeda}

    Spoiler:


    (((OOC: Haeda is caught in what I would call a typical "Good Wraith - Bad Wraith" situation. )))

    Rhys could sense Astor was close to losing control; he had forgotten that Astor was younger than him. ~Patience. This is what I meant by discipline. She needs to fully understand and embrace that she can't escape us. The sooner she realises that, the sooner she will surrender.~

    To answer Astor's question, Rhys planted his feeding hand firmly on the female's chest. He couldn't risk Astor killing her accidentally in excitement, or they would have to start all over again and finding suitable humans wasn't that easy.

    All these thoughts became insignificant though, and were washed away to the back of his consciousness as he tasted the sweet, wild life force rushing through his system and he fought hard to keep his emotions under control and to not growl in delight.

    Haeda gasped at the sudden pain and stared in disbelief. Nothing could have prepared her for this experience! The pain was intense but she found herself unable to shout, even unable to breathe! Her body was paralysed and she could do nothing but wait for the pain to end - for her life to end.

    Rhys was glad he wasn't hungry, otherwise he would have given in to temptation and would have killed her. He felt the stream of life force slow down and ebb away; she was on the edge and couldn't take more. With disappointment he gathered the energy and released it, back into her body. The effects of her seeming aging were reversed and she became young again, her skin smooth and her eyes clear and alert.

    Haeda almost felt ecstatic as she felt her life return. When the Wraith finally withdrew his hand she sagged, hanging limply in the dreadlocked Wraith's grip. She couldn't believe she was still alive. Looking up she glared once more at the smooth haired Wraith and laughed weakly in his face. "What? That was all?"

    Not reacting to her provocation, Rhys said to Astor ~Do you think you can handle it? It is time for you to gather practical experience.~

    {Astor}

    Astor growled in excitement as he watched Rhys perform the conversion process on Haeda. He could feel the energy from her body being forced out. Her body was tense and it suddenly relaxed when the process finished. His grip on her prevented her from falling when Rhys was finished. Her comment to Rhys proved that she still had some fight left in her.

    ~I will take my turn.~ Astor replied to Rhys' question.

    Astor paused for a moment as he sensed a few other younger Wraith brothers near by curiously looking on at the conversion process. He briefly glanced over to Rhys with a grin.

    ~It appears we have an audience.~


    Suddenly Astor pushed Haeda onto floor. She let out a grunt and stared right at him with angry eyes. 'Let me guess. Is it your turn now?' Astor gave a wicked grin and kneeled before her with his feeding hand ready to strike. 'You should feel honoured human as you will be my first to convert.' He hissed as he slammed his feeding hand onto her chest.

    Don't take out too much. He remembered or everything would of been for nothing and Rhys would no doubt be disappointed. The taste of her energy went into Astor's body and he savoured every ounce. Its taste was the equivalent of what humans called sweet. He almost found himself losing control when her lifeforce reached its brink and quickly pushed it back before it was too late. Haeda gasped as she returned to normal and then laughed when she looked up at Astor.

    'You're an amature.'

    Astor growled and slammed his feeding hand on her again repeating the process. He wasn't sure when she would reach her limit and slammed his hand on her for a third time. He could see why Rhys enjoyed converting stubborn humans. He found himself repeating the process over and over with eagerness. After several tries she finally yelled out as she struggled to breathe.

    'Wait!'
    The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 362
    Last Post: March 1st, 2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 538
    Last Post: February 20th, 2011, 12:54 PM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2010, 06:15 PM
  4. Stargate Atlantis - iO9: Todd Masters/MastersFX
    By morjana in forum SGA News (Archive)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 14th, 2008, 04:32 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 24th, 2005, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •