Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

" ..if all DOES go well, I can assure you that it'll be very, VERY exciting for all."

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" ..if all DOES go well, I can assure you that it'll be very, VERY exciting for all."

JM seems to becoming more and more optimistic with each update regarding SGU / Stargate. Obviously changes are still on the slim side but there seems to be at least a glimmer of hope.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/
    I was in the office yesterday to watch the Day 1 Mix of The Hunt. Great stuff! Anyway, while there, I talked to Brad. Needless to say, he’s been working hard to ensure we all get the opportunity to work with Mark in 2011. Nothing definite as of yet to report but a minor hurdle was cleared. Quite a few hurdles still lie ahead and there’s always the chance it might all be for naught – but right now, things are looking positive.

We spent a couple of hours in the late afternoon discussing the potential game plan if all goes well – and, if all DOES go well, I can assure you that it’ll be very, VERY exciting for all.

More news as it becomes available.

Hopefully sooner than later!

The obvious problem with statements like this is that it hasn't been so far - at least for many of us.

This is just another - "please oh please everyone go and buy 12 copies each of series 1 and 2 of Universe so we can get a third season".

Comment

I try not to get too exited since nothing is certain at the moment but of course every such message brings a new surge of hope for me. All we can do is keeping our fingers crossed.
      In the darkness of night we hear the whispers of the void

Comment

Originally posted by Jaemal View Post
        I try not to get too exited since nothing is certain at the moment but of course every such message brings a new surge of hope for me. All we can do is keeping our fingers crossed.
        I agree, i'm not jumping for joy but I really hope they can overcome recent setbacks and continue making Universe. Hopefully MGM are behind them in their efforts to keep Stargate alive as well.

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed! (Figuratively, of course. I can't type with my fingers actually crossed.)
          sigpic
          Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
            Keeping my fingers crossed! (Figuratively, of course. I can't type with my fingers actually crossed.)
            You can with one hand!
            sigpic

Comment

No one should get excited by this. No, things don't look dismal, but as far as I'm concerned it's still 50/50 on whether we get more SGU and that's how it's always been since Brad Wright officially said that he wasn't going to quit.

Comment

Originally posted by JRDTECH View Post
                JM seems to becoming more and more optimistic with each update regarding SGU / Stargate. Obviously changes are still on the slim side but there seems to be at least a glimmer of hope.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...uction-update/
                when things go well, of course it opens doors. Let's hope it all works out well

well, you can but it all looks like fhfurgxxrskhjfb that

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                You can with one hand!
                o.0

Originally posted by Adrian_Jackson View Post
                No one should get excited by this. No, things don't look dismal, but as far as I'm concerned it's still 50/50 on whether we get more SGU and that's how it's always been since Brad Wright officially said that he wasn't going to quit.
                once spoken, the doomsayer departs....
                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Jackson View Post
                  No one should get excited by this.
                  Why not? Even a small amount of good news is good news. We can be as happy as we wanna be!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    o.0
                    I meant that if cc keep fingers on one hand crossed, there's the other hand she could type with.
                    sigpic

Comment

Too vague for me to put any faith in
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Too vague for me to put any faith in
                        We specialize in hopeful thoughts inspired by vague statements. That, and chocolate-eating unicorns. Or perhaps, beer-drinking. Depends on the unicorn.
                        sigpic

Comment

We specialize in hopeful thoughts inspired by vague statements. That, and chocolate-eating unicorns. Or perhaps, beer-drinking. Depends on the unicorn.
                          You may but I need concrete facts to put faith in something
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            You may but I need concrete facts to put faith in something
                            That's ok. It really is only the vaguest glimmer of maybe a bit of hope.
                            sigpic

Comment

It's called "faith" because of the lack of facts.
                              sigpic
                              ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

Working...
                              X