Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Han Solo's adventures on Serenity

http://geekfemme.blogspot.com/2011/0...n-firefly.html

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

That's awesome! Han Solo fits on Serenity!

Comment

I was thinking of watching Firefly and Serenity again. If I do, I'm seriously keeping an eye out for these.

sigpic

Comment

Very interesting and funny that the crew would do that. One more reason to break out the DVDs to watch the series again

Comment

In the film "serenity" On Persephone, as Inara docks her shuttle with Serenity you can see a Lambda class shuttle taking off in the background. Also on the gun Mal is manning in the flashback the Weyland-Yutani from the Alien series.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jcvalo View Post
            In the film "serenity" On Persephone, as Inara docks her shuttle with Serenity you can see a Lambda class shuttle taking off in the background. Also on the gun Mal is manning in the flashback the Weyland-Yutani from the Alien series.
            Really? I wonder if Palpatine was on that shuttle on business.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              That's awesome! Han Solo fits on Serenity!
              Every sci-fi show needs it's own Han Solo frozen in carbonite, don't leave home without it.

sigpic

Comment

That's perfect!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X