X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Allow me to introduce you to neo-fascism:
    In other words, the current iteration of the GOP.

Didn't Bennie get fleck for his action from his own party?
    Thought I saw something but it was passing so I could be wrong.
    The Dems obviously don't like Bernie, for many reasons. One, he goes against the party line and two, he's a DEM only because of systemic reasons, he needs to be to have a shot running for POTUS. He's the Chuck Norris of US politics.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
    There is no reason on the face of the earth that we should be expected to tend to the needs of citizens of other nations. They are their home country's problem, let them deal with it.
    There we have it, that's what I was talking about when I said you're full of sh*t with that talk about saving the invisible birds of Mars.

Isn't it interesting that the people who preach tolerance are the least tolerant of all when it comes to ideas they don't like?
    Your ideas are destructive for the US, North America and the world as a whole. Your kind must be shoved on the side lines so we may move forward.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
      There we have it, that's what I was talking about when I said you're full of sh*t with that talk about saving the invisible birds of Mars.
      There is a clear difference between not wishing to support citizens of other nations with our taxpayer dollars and taking active action against those birds by dropping nukes on them

Your ideas are destructive for the US, North America and the world as a whole. Your kind must be shoved on the side lines so we may move forward.
      In your opinion. In my opinion, it is the ideas of the left that are destructive and must be shoved aside & replaced with common sense.

Comment

There is a clear difference between not wishing to support citizens of other nations with our taxpayer dollars and taking active action against those birds by dropping nukes on them
        No there isn't. You don't care what happens to them. Asylum seekers turned back and most will die on the perilous journey back, because you don't want to spend a dollar to provide assistance, spare me the BS Annoyed.

This is also a fake situation and a fake problematic, on the philosophical level, that has no factual grounds, therefore I will go no further in this charade of yours.

In your opinion. In my opinion, it is the ideas of the left that are destructive and must be shoved aside & replaced with common sense.
        Common sense, yes? Common sense as in what the commons think makes the most sense, yes? Common sense is what the majority believes, yes?

The commons elected the left but the system gave the win to the right. Common sense, then, is the left. Your version of common sense isn't common sense.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

The commons elected the left but the system gave the win to the right. Common sense, then, is the left. Your version of common sense isn't common sense.
          Chaka...I agree with your post. I mainly pulled this quote out for the use of the phrase "common sense." I've seen various posts by Annoying over the years, and they are far from common sense. I also firmly believe that you cannot talk common sense to a MAGA hat wearing imbacile who lives in a warped alternate reality.

He mentioned a dystopian society...I honestly wonder if he even knows what that means.
          sigpic

Comment

No there isn't. You don't care what happens to them. Asylum seekers turned back and most will die on the perilous journey back, because you don't want to spend a dollar to provide assistance, spare me the BS Annoyed.
            Don't people bear any responsibility for their choices? Did or did not these people deliberately choose to travel to the US and try to get into the country illegally or under the false flag of "asylum"? They made that choice.

If you make stupid choices, you might have to pay for them. And the cost might be steep. I've made stupid choices in my life, and I'm still and will continue to pay for them till the day I die.

Oh, and these people entered Mexico, enroute to the US. Since Mexico so graciously allowed them to enter that country, shouldn't Mexico pay for them? Don't try to hang that on us.

Again, we are not the world's welfare office. Let their own countries pay for them, or fix their economies. They are NOT our responsibility. If you think otherwise, get a bunch of Canadians together and petition your government to provide them all free transportation to Canada, and you folks can pay for them.

Common sense, yes? Common sense as in what the commons think makes the most sense, yes? Common sense is what the majority believes, yes?

No, the people gave the win to the right, at the voting booth, under the system in place, which was known to all. Stop whining that it was unfair.

What are you going to do when Trump wins in 2020, which at this point is almost a foregone conclusion, considering the crap the Democrats are talking about. Start another whinefest?

Comment

I don't care really just stop using the word common sense, I forbid you.
              Spoiler:

Comment

I don't care really just stop using the word common sense, I forbid you.
                Common sense tells me that you don't have the authority to forbid anything.

Comment

Common sense tells me that you don't have the authority to forbid anything.
                  I speak for all Unas and I received my SGC founding member patch today.
                  Spoiler:

Comment

And I speak for all Ascended beings
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

No, the people gave the win to the right, at the voting booth, under the system in place
                      in 2002 the people gave the win to Saddam, at the voting booths, under the system in place
                      in 2005 the people gave the win to Bashar Assad, at the voting booths, under the system in place
                      in 2008 the people gave the win to Castro, at the voting booths, under the system in place
                      in 2009 the people gave the win to Kim Jong Il, at the voting booths, under the system in place
                      and in the USSR till 1984 the people gave the win to the Communist Party, at the voting booths, under the system in place (with 100% of the votes, yo)

Comment

Don't people bear any responsibility for their choices? Did or did not these people deliberately choose to travel to the US and try to get into the country illegally or under the false flag of "asylum"? They made that choice.

If you make stupid choices, you might have to pay for them. And the cost might be steep. I've made stupid choices in my life, and I'm still and will continue to pay for them till the day I die.

Oh, and these people entered Mexico, enroute to the US. Since Mexico so graciously allowed them to enter that country, shouldn't Mexico pay for them? Don't try to hang that on us.

Again, we are not the world's welfare office. Let their own countries pay for them, or fix their economies. They are NOT our responsibility. If you think otherwise, get a bunch of Canadians together and petition your government to provide them all free transportation to Canada, and you folks can pay for them.

No, the people gave the win to the right, at the voting booth, under the system in place, which was known to all. Stop whining that it was unfair.

What are you going to do when Trump wins in 2020, which at this point is almost a foregone conclusion, considering the crap the Democrats are talking about. Start another whinefest?
                        Chaka-Z0, no offense to your posting, but it makes ZERO sense (to me).
                        *Common Sense* comes with natural, inborn wisdom, which many pro-Democrats in the USA do NOT have. I know some of them personally.

If anyone wants to see "sense" as common *wisdom* of the LEFT in the USA, just look at California. The political leaders have allowed unemployment to sky-rocket, and homelessness abounds on the city streets. People have been peeing and pooping wherever they want, in the OPEN PUBLIC areas --- just like the wild animals... and now there is a chart tracking how much human pee/poop is piling up on the ground, sidewalks, and streets. It's disgusting!

wow... there's a whole lot more *poop* there now, than there was last night! blech!!!

There has been discussions about these horrendously unhealthy situations being mentioned in other places on the internet boards and websites. One theory that circulated, mentioned that human poop can be recycled for fuel... so the natural way to get it, is to have it piled up somewhere and then put that theory to the test. "Only in California" ... so far. People actually believe this is a good thing.

*Common sense* from experience, should warn people that such a disgusting venture could have been developed in safer environmental ways. But this is all out in the open, PUBLIC AIR streams, and making some people physically sick from breathing the air fumes of the diarrhea poop/looser stools full of nasty germs and bacteria.

That is where *common sense* went in pro-Democratic leftist California... down into the poop-holes. It's not even funny, and I'm surprised the CDC hasn't put a STOP to this horrible situation. California gov't wants to blame Trump for not giving Cali the "funds" it demanded months ago... Trump basically told California that California's gov't is on its own and has only itself and its people who continue to elect its lefties to blame for its local problems... Other people observing this particular situation have noted that those gov't "problems" include serious health violations that may turn entire regional areas into hazardous *contamination Ground ZERO* zones. *cough,cough*

Comment

SG, you need to understand this: the "new" in America regarding the environment/recycling has been around Europe for years. Human sh*t is already used in many countries to fuel cars, probably Norway I forget the name of the town.

Fun fact:
                          On a yearly basis a human produces roughly 500 liters of urine and 50 liters of feces. These two products contain enough nutrients to grow most of the plants that this person needs as food. But instead of utilizing these 550 liters as a resource, we mix it with roughly 15,000 liters of water, and all goes down the drain. Before it reaches the sewage plant, if there is one, this slurry gets mixed with hundreds of pollutants along the way.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Read carefully. What this says if that if we were 100% efficient in recycling, we could sustain ourselves almost entirely by using the throne.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SGalisa View Post
                              That is where *common sense* went in pro-Democratic leftist California... down into the poop-holes. It's not even funny, and I'm surprised the CDC hasn't put a STOP to this horrible situation. California gov't wants to blame Trump for not giving Cali the "funds" it demanded months ago... Trump basically told California that California's gov't is on its own and has only itself and its people who continue to elect its lefties to blame for its local problems... Other people observing this particular situation have noted that those gov't "problems" include serious health violations that may turn entire regional areas into hazardous *contamination Ground ZERO* zones. *cough,cough*
                              And Trump is correct. If California wants to be the liberal's version of nirvana, then let them pay for it. They could raise taxes to give out all the freebies they want.

Till there are no more working Californians, that is.

Liberalism doesn't work. Calif. wants to lead the nation down that rathole, fine. Let them illustrate its failure as well, by example.

Comment

SG, you need to understand this: the "new" in America regarding the environment/recycling has been around Europe for years. Human sh*t is already used in many countries to fuel cars, probably Norway I forget the name of the town.

Fun fact:
                                On a yearly basis a human produces roughly 500 liters of urine and 50 liters of feces. These two products contain enough nutrients to grow most of the plants that this person needs as food. But instead of utilizing these 550 liters as a resource, we mix it with roughly 15,000 liters of water, and all goes down the drain. Before it reaches the sewage plant, if there is one, this slurry gets mixed with hundreds of pollutants along the way.

Read carefully. What this says if that if we were 100% efficient in recycling, we could sustain ourselves almost entirely by using the throne.
                                OMG!!! Chaka-Z0's getting excited over human poop!!! This is bad, Annoyed...

Chaka-Z0, by the way you are writing this stuff up, it sounds like you'd feel perfectly at home working in either a medical facility's nurses aide jobs or sanitation end, a waste treatment / sewage plant, or anything to do with human poop odors. Annoyed believes you're a lizard, but this takes the icing with the cake..! You're a true-blue democrat... probably don't mind smelling other folks anal odors...?! blech!

Please, put a freakin filter (or more!) on those recycled feces fuel(s)... it was bad enough smelling rotten egg *smell* from the catalytic converters. Peeeeeeeuuuuuuuu.

Seriously, some of us folks DO get *deathly* sick when coming into airborne contact with those odors on a larger scale basis. I puked my innards out in Amish Pennsylvania when the sanitation folks opened up the "restroom" poop drain to clean it out. Smelling cow manure is one thing, but coming into strong air contact with human poop/fecal diseases is a hospital bed waiting to be filled. I spent the rest of my "vacation" sick and vomiting with fevers...even my hubby got sick, too, and he *rarely* ever gets that sick.

Jeeze... and (generic) you folks complain about the increasing methane smells on this planet earth?

And Trump is correct. If California wants to be the liberal's version of nirvana, then let them pay for it. They could raise taxes to give out all the freebies they want.

Till there are no more working Californians, that is.

Liberalism doesn't work. Calif. wants to lead the nation down that rathole, fine. Let them illustrate its failure as well, by example.
                                I think California's increasing and out-of-control poop problem is nirvana to the future generations of poop lovers. Thankfully, I won't be living much longer to deal with smelling this awful stench. Not looking forward to California spreading it's "gold-mine" in poop fests to other states, either, in the meantime.

Whatever happened to "CLEAN" smelling energy fuels that used to be the motto just a few years ago...?
                                "Rainforest fresh" used to be one of the ideal *air-freshener* odors... Fabreeze and Lysol sells that type of scent in their sanitizing, deodorizing cans, btw.

Chaka-Z0 (and a few other folks on this forum) must see some BROWN shades of GOLD coming in with all that human poop piling up, tho... ugh.
                                Last edited by SGalisa; 21 August 2019, 10:09 PM. Reason: fix typo

Comment

Working...
                                X