X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trumpcare.jpg
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/3356...nt-assistance/

I'm glad poor little Mitch had government assistance in his time of need.
      Here is how he pays it forward:
      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7803456.html
      sigpic

Comment

Is this guy for real?

http://shareblue.com/watch-racist-re...train-himself/
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          And Ford will move production of cars from Mexico to China in 2019.
          I was laughing so hard when I read that a couple of days ago.

And there's another company that's laying-off instead of creating more jobs which Trump boasted about -- can't remember which though.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          And with all the furor the GOP DID give the Dems, i criticize them for doing the same now. However i do find it somewhat poetic that those same DEMS are crying foul about "How dare the GOP do this behind close doors"..
          Pretty much the repeat from when Dems were blocking, you mean.

You accuse one side of whining when the others did exactly the same. It's like a neverending circle of memory-loss.

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          I agree. I'm not pleased with the closed door process the Senate is using to come up with its health care bill, nor am I pleased that it appears they are going to try to do a hurry up and pass it routine, not giving the public time to understand & comment on it. This alone is a pretty good indicator that whatever comes out won't be acceptable.
          You're going to loose in all instances.

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Why did they forcibly remove wheelchair protesters from the Capital building?
          Because protesters wouldn't move on their own... or perhaps Mitchie felt threatened with all those pre-existing conditions and/or disabilities clogging up his hallway. Or you know, seeing all the people his precious healthcare will kill.

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          So, what would you want in a healthcare bill? What -in general- do you think it should do?
          The Belgian Healthcare system as explained in English for expats.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/3356...nt-assistance/

I'm glad poor little Mitch had government assistance in his time of need.
            Here is how he pays it forward:
            http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7803456.html
            And yet when the Democrats forced the Obama Health Care Bill on to everyone they made sure they EXEMPTED themselves from it.

Funny that what!?
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

What about that video of Steve King?

What a goose is he?
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The more I learn about the Senate plan, the more acceptable it seems to be.

I gather that it preserves the ban on pre-existing conditions being used to raise rates or deny coverage, unlike the house bill which does not. It also allows students to stay on their parents policy till age 26.

There are still some unanswered questions, but the biggest problem is that it needs to be examined over a period of weeks or months to see what it actually does, rather than shoved through before the 4th of July.

Comment

So, what would you want in a healthcare bill? What -in general- do you think it should do?

Oh, and if it passes, and it still could, what will do you about it?

To be honest i would rather NOT have a federal healthcare bill in the first place. PUT IT back down to the state level and let the Market take care of things.. Stop illegal aliens mooching off the medicare system, driivng up prices for everyone else (cause they run from paying the bill), stop medicare fraud etc, and IMO you would see prices drop DOWN to where health care/insurance is affordable..

Comment

To be honest i would rather NOT have a federal healthcare bill in the first place. PUT IT back down to the state level and let the Market take care of things.. Stop illegal aliens mooching off the medicare system, driivng up prices for everyone else (cause they run from paying the bill), stop medicare fraud etc, and IMO you would see prices drop DOWN to where health care/insurance is affordable..
                    I don't think simply cutting off the illegals, while a good and worthwhile step would have much overall impact. Other forces are driving costs up, among them the aging population, out of control drug pricing (why are drug companies allowed to charge US patients far, far more than patients in other nations pay for the same drug?) and certain other factors which are driving costs through the roof. And frankly, I don't think it's politically possible to stem these spiraling costs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                      And yet when the Democrats forced the Obama Health Care Bill on to everyone they made sure they EXEMPTED themselves from it.

Funny that what!?
                      Both parties do that all the time, that's not a partisan point, that's a politician point.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok, you look around the states and see just how "good" kicking so much down to the states does for the USA.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                          I don't think simply cutting off the illegals, while a good and worthwhile step would have much overall impact.
                          Yup.
                          Other forces are driving costs up, among them the aging population, out of control drug pricing (why are drug companies allowed to charge US patients far, far more than patients in other nations pay for the same drug?)
                          We have a winner. Why are they allowed to do it? The free market.
                          and certain other factors which are driving costs through the roof. And frankly, I don't think it's politically possible to stem these spiraling costs.
                          Yes, yes it is.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yup.
                            Yeah, Cutting them off and saving the several billions dollars spent on taking care of millions of illegals in the U.S would do no good. Our Democrat Politicians would just find other ways to channel and steal that money from the Legal U.S Citizens. Just like they do with everything else.

We have a winner. Why are they allowed to do it? The free market.
                            That sounds more like Political Corruption then the Free Market.

Yes, yes it is.
                            Same answer as before.
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

stupid kitteh.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

That's why Fly is on my ignore. His stupidity hurts my head
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X