Page 1617 of 1629 FirstFirst ... 617111715171567160716141615161616171618161916201627 ... LastLast
Results 32,321 to 32,340 of 32574
  1. #32321
    First Lieutenant Chaka-Z0's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2018
    Location
    P3X-888
    Posts
    780

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Pops View Post
    Bolton has a bit of a war boner.

    I'm not so sure Iran did anything to those oil tankers. Brings to mind the Gulf Of Tonkin where the US faked stuff to get into a fight. Or Cheney and his lies.
    The list of potential suspects is quite narrow, Iran being the first on top of it. Who else would it be? Guided missile technology, there's not that many countries that have it.
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

  2. #32322
    Colonel
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Travelling the river Iss
    Posts
    7,100

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
    The list of potential suspects is quite narrow, Iran being the first on top of it. Who else would it be? Guided missile technology, there's not that many countries that have it.


    How about plain old sabotage?

  3. #32323
    First Lieutenant
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    1: The Steele document was originally commissioned by Repubs, Hillary took over after.
    2: Chris Steele is not a foreign Government.
    3: The research was handed over to the FBI, the only reason we know about it is because it was leaked to the media
    4: Many parts (but not all) of the Dossier have been confirmed.
    In other words, it was LAWFUL.

    No, they should not, and you should learn the law.

    Not from a foreign power. This is the key difference. Accepting "a thing of value" from a foreign power, be they enemy or ally for the goal of influencing your election is ILLEGAL and a VIOLATION OF THE CONSTITUTION and a VIOLATION OF THE OATH OF OFFICE.
    You and annoyed, for people claiming to love the constitution know very little about it, and less about your own legal system.
    IF Hillary did what you claim she did, then sure, investigate her. I wouldn't even call it a witch hunt, just a fact of the legal due process, but she didn't, so your point is, pointless.

    The Mueller investigation actually turned a profit on Paul Mannafort alone, money that went straight back in to the US government.
    It was investigated because that's how you determine guilt or innocence, and the report determined trump's actions did not rise to the level of criminal conspiracy. If the moron would just shut his mouth about it, and stop tweeting about it, it would be done with, but he can't.
    Ken Starr spent 6 years and spent 3 times the amount of money (YOUR BLESSED TAXPAYER MONEY) and got a single count of obstruction of justice with no underlying crime. Benghazi investigations cost 7 million and produced NOTHING, even with a 800 page report. Your concerns over taxpayer money are false.

    Originally posted by SGalisa:

    Strong bit of hypocrisy there by every anti-Trump person on this planet if they supported any portion of that Dossier for the entire 2+plus years, while it went on, and *some* are still supporting hanging on to Trump being in cahoots with Russia, when mostly everyone --including the DEMs themselves-- knows it was Hilary Clinton's *dump Trump* ACE card in the rabbit hole.
    Got anything to back that up?

    Wrong.
    Violation does NOT go "both ways", you either do it, or you don't. It's not a quid pro quo situation, no matter what you "believe" Repubs started the Steele Dossier by employing a multinational company to investigate trump, which was entirely legal, Hillary picked it up afterwards, ALSO entirely legal.
    So no, the Dems didn't start it, the Republican presidential candidates of 2016 started it.
    Memory rewind...
    Here's the scoop for those convenient *short-term memories* bouts.

    "Memo: FBI Used Tainted Steele Dossier, Paid For By Hillary Clinton, As Reason To Spy On Trump "
    Editorials (Investor's Business Daily, Inc.), 02/02/2018

    . . .GOP members of the House Intelligence Committee, led by Chairman Devin Nunes, released the declassified memo Friday. . .
    The memo's findings are, at minimum, disturbing and, at worst, suggest the law was broken. Assuming the memo's factual accuracy, it paints an unflattering picture of the Obama-era FBI and Justice Department and their conduct in investigating the Trump campaign.
    . . .

    Steele was paid $160,000 to create the Trump dossier for Fusion GPS. The Hillary Clinton presidential campaign and Democratic National Committee financed the work. So the FBI and Justice Department used opposition research from a presidential campaign to launch an investigation into that campaign's political opponent — a likely illegal use of federal government surveillance for political purposes.
    . . .
    Let us stipulate that this memo is itself a partisan product of a Republican-dominated committee of Congress. Democrats, for their side of the matter, have their own memo and claim that essential facts have been omitted from the GOP's. But none of the central facts of the memo, so far, have been disproved.
    . . .
    Being charitable, it's possible to conclude that, during an intensely contentious presidential campaign, Obama administration Justice and FBI officials innocently sought FISA warrants against a peripheral Trump campaign volunteer based on a document they knew — or should have known — was paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC. And that their decisions later to withhold information from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court were equally innocent of any malicious political intent.
    . . .
    And amazingly CNN reinforces the "Hillary Clinton paid for" angle. BTW, how can someone finance something if they weren't in control of it, to begin with? Steel would never have made the Dossier without the payment(s)... unless he's just so hateful against Trump, that it didn't matter when payment (might come) came.

    "Clinton campaign, DNC helped fund dossier research"
    By Eli Watkins, Dan Merica and Katelyn Polantz, CNN
    Updated 8:31 PM ET, Wed October 25, 2017


    Washington (CNN)The law firm for the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee has acknowledged its clients' role in paying for opposition research on Donald Trump that helped fund the now-infamous dossier of allegations about the now-President and Russia.
    . . .
    As for blaming this all on Republicans starting it... Oh, Senator John McCain...? yeah, well, McCain may have been listed as a "Republican" who received the info for the dossier, but McCain was also working for the DEMocratic agenda (to oust Trump as POTUS). He was originally a DEMocrat, turned Republican to upset the balance of the political scales, if need be... a RINO, in other words. So, McCain was basically an anti-Trumper to begin with, and wolfy DEMocrat at heart in Republican disguise. MOST RINO's do work that way... when they work for the DEM agenda instead.


    Therefore, end result----DEMs are (mostly) responsible for this Dossier fiasco. Senator John McCain (R/former DEM) was just their "fall guy" who fell for it (the bait). The rest is history.

  4. #32324
    First Lieutenant Chaka-Z0's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2018
    Location
    P3X-888
    Posts
    780

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SGalisa View Post
    BTW, how can someone finance something if they weren't in control of it, to begin with?
    Easy, in a business only the primary shareholder has executive powers (51% or more of total stocks).
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

  5. #32325
    Colonel Gatefan1976's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Smashing skulls!!
    Posts
    5,097

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SGalisa View Post
    Memory rewind...
    Here's the scoop for those convenient *short-term memories* bouts.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump–Russia_dossier

    In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates. In April 2016, attorneys for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the DNC separately hired Fusion GPS to investigate Trump, while The Free Beacon stopped its backing in May of 2016.[2] In June 2016, Fusion GPS subcontracted Steele's firm to compile the dossier. Clinton campaign officials were reportedly unaware that Fusion GPS had subcontracted Steele, and he was not told that the Clinton campaign was the recipient of his research.[9][10][verification needed] Following Trump's election as president, funding from Clinton and the DNC ceased, but Steele continued his research and was reportedly paid directly by Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn R. Simpson.[11] While compiling the dossier, Steele passed information to both British and American intelligence services.[12][13]

    The republicans started it. I never denied Hillary ran with it. What I said was that it was not illegal.
    Keep moving them posts.

    And amazingly CNN reinforces the "Hillary Clinton paid for" angle. BTW, how can someone finance something if they weren't in control of it, to begin with? Steel would never have made the Dossier without the payment(s)... unless he's just so hateful against Trump, that it didn't matter when payment (might come) came.
    Because Hillary DID pay for it afterwards?
    Not used to truth in reporting, are you?


    As for blaming this all on Republicans starting it... Oh, Senator John McCain...?
    Wasn't McCain, do some research.
    yeah, well, McCain may have been listed as a "Republican" who received the info for the dossier, but McCain was also working for the DEMocratic agenda (to oust Trump as POTUS). He was originally a DEMocrat, turned Republican to upset the balance of the political scales, if need be... a RINO, in other words. So, McCain was basically an anti-Trumper to begin with, and wolfy DEMocrat at heart in Republican disguise. MOST RINO's do work that way... when they work for the DEM agenda instead.
    You DO know Trump has been a democrat for most of his life, right?
    But sure, let the conspiracy theories replace any form of sanity...……..
    Therefore, end result----DEMs are (mostly) responsible for this Dossier fiasco. Senator John McCain (R/former DEM) was just their "fall guy" who fell for it (the bait). The rest is history.
    Do you shadow write trump tweets?
    This is as "factual" as most of his
    Last edited by Gatefan1976; June 17th, 2019 at 10:31 PM.
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

  6. #32326
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,345

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    You wanna know how the Democrats think?

    At Dems' Event on Poverty, No One Talked About Jobs

    Nine Democratic presidential hopefuls, including front-runners Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren, flocked to the Poor People's Moral Action Congress on Monday, each trying to outpander their rivals and promise the most government handouts.

    It was an alarming spectacle for anyone who works for a living. These Democratic candidates don't believe jobs are the way to end poverty. For them, "work" is a four-letter word. Their approach is to take money from working stiffs and give it to slackers.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  7. #32327
    Colonel
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Travelling the river Iss
    Posts
    7,100

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    OK serious question hands up in the room who is comfortable with a President who will willingly accept foreign help to win an election?

    If you are happy with that level of corruption put your hand up again.

    Why is that OK?

  8. #32328
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,345

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco Pops View Post
    OK serious question hands up in the room who is comfortable with a President who will willingly accept foreign help to win an election?

    If you are happy with that level of corruption put your hand up again.

    Why is that OK?
    Better question is "why isn't it ok?"? Hillary was engaged in bad behavior too, but it would have been ok had she won.
    The only reason it's not ok is that Trump won.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  9. #32329
    Colonel Gatefan1976's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Smashing skulls!!
    Posts
    5,097

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Better question is "why isn't it ok?"? Hillary was engaged in bad behavior too, but it would have been ok had she won.
    The only reason it's not ok is that Trump won.
    Not the same level, and she was investigated.
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

  10. #32330
    Harvey jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter
    Posts
    34,977

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Not the same level, and she was investigated.
    Aren't you the one who called Annoyed a child because that is some playground logic there
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  11. #32331
    Colonel Gatefan1976's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Smashing skulls!!
    Posts
    5,097

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jelgate View Post
    Aren't you the one who called Annoyed a child because that is some playground logic there
    How so?
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

  12. #32332
    Major Annoyed's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2014
    Location
    The People's Republic of New York
    Posts
    2,345

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Not the same level, and she was investigated.
    Of course, it wasn't at the same level, it was Hillary's operation doing it, not Trump's.

    Candidate Hillary Clinton endorsed idea of political dirt from overseas

    Hillary Clinton has endorsed the idea of obtaining political dirt from overseas, saying her campaign’s Kremlin-sourced dossier was “part of what happens in a campaign.”

    President Trump is taking heat from Democrats for telling ABC News on Wednesday that he would listen to negative information from a foreign country about a political opponent in 2020.

    That is basically the same position Mrs. Clinton took when she was interviewed on Nov. 1, 2017, on Comedy Central’s “The Daily Show.”

    A week earlier, the nation learned that the Christopher Steele dossier, with its dozen conspiracy charges against Trump associates, was financed by the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
    "It may seem pointless but small talk is a vital dating skill. It helps to establish a rapport with your companion."
    - Starship Voyager's Holographic Doctor
    "Perhaps there's something to be said for assimilation after all."
    - Former Borg Seven of Nine

  13. #32333
    Harvey jelgate's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    The Beach of naked Sebeceans and margarita shooter
    Posts
    34,977

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Annoyed thinking its okay Trump to do something because Clinton did it sounds like a child doing something wrong because the other child did it
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

  14. #32334
    First Lieutenant Chaka-Z0's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2018
    Location
    P3X-888
    Posts
    780

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    He tweeted about her just yesterday. Seriously why is Hillary STILL mentioned other than an easy deflection propaganda the MAGA's seem to like?
    Spoiler:
    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

  15. #32335
    Colonel Gatefan1976's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Smashing skulls!!
    Posts
    5,097

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Of course, it wasn't at the same level, it was Hillary's operation doing it, not Trump's.

    Candidate Hillary Clinton endorsed idea of political dirt from overseas
    1: Clinton did not initiate the Steele Dossier, thank republican action groups for that.
    2: Fusion GPS is an international firm -NOT- a foreign power or National.
    3: The Steele Dossier was given to the FBI

    That "article" fails at supplying even the most basic, accurate information -at all-.
    try again.
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

  16. #32336
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,017

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Isn't this whole scheme defeating the purpose of how the House is set up, where each representative represents the people in his district?
    It sounds to me like you just want whichever party has the most statewide votes wins that state, much as the Senate is today.
    Then you didn't read correctly. The D's and R's would have no majority. That means they both lose, and that's a good thing in my book because I believe that a two party system is only marginally better than a one party system. Frankly, it sounds to me like you'd love a one party state as long as that party is the Republican party. This scheme would make that impossible and thus your objection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    Of course, it wasn't at the same level, it was Hillary's operation doing it, not Trump's.

    Candidate Hillary Clinton endorsed idea of political dirt from overseas
    So your argument is that it is okay because Hillary did it? Do I need to explain why that is no real argument at all? The fact that you are avoiding the problem it presents and attempting to distract with a whataboutism? Whataboutism is no justification, if anything it is an admission of wrongdoing with the caveat that "the other guy does it too"...but I have never heard of anyone getting away with a crime simply because "the other guy does it too".

  17. #32337
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,017

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    1: Clinton did not initiate the Steele Dossier, thank republican action groups for that.
    2: Fusion GPS is an international firm -NOT- a foreign power or National.
    3: The Steele Dossier was given to the FBI

    That "article" fails at supplying even the most basic, accurate information -at all-.
    try again.
    A NGO (none government organization) providing information is different from that of a government agency. But I should add that it is still worrisome since Fusion does include non-Americans. But this is a different level than getting information from spies working for governments of likes of Russia.

  18. #32338
    First Lieutenant
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    In general to all of the above rants about Hillary vs. Trump... the Dossier, Russian connections, etc.

    Annoyed understands this. The rest of you seem not to get it at all.

    Every excuse is being used to dismiss Hillary off the hook for whatever she has or hasn't done, and blame Trump for everything...regardless of what the itemized matter or issue is. Doesn't matter what political party Trump belonged to or belongs to now, either. Well, maybe he changed parties, because he saw how corrupt the DEMs were becoming, even while participating in attending their various charity parties and other agenda functions. I've heard detailed interviews about that, along with the "why's" he's appeared to be friendly in previous years, and yet is now their #1 adversary.

    Hillary Clinton is in cahoots (supporting) with George Soros & company who fund Fusion GPS. So what. The core of this issue is that she could have nipped the whole "Trump Dossier" into the garbage heap by admitting the whole thing was fabricated to "dump Trump", but did NOT. Obama AND Hillary both pushed efforts in their own words and ways to push Trump out of POTUS position, and didn't stop the rest of the DEMs and anti-Trumpers out there to stop with their resentment of Trump being POTUS. IMPEACH became the Democrat chant for nearly 3 years, and may still be going on by other individuals. Along with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, etc., they encouraged and demanded the Mueller investigation into Donald Trump's life to continue, until he was forced out whatever way, shape or form that might take. It's still going on to some degrees, by other political personas.

    On top of that, the rest of you folks elsewhere on this planet who resent Trump, have done nothing but complain about him being in office and what he's done or is doing in both personal, business, and gov't issues.


    Quote Originally Posted by Annoyed View Post
    You wanna know how the Democrats think?
    They don't think... that's what they (the Democrats) do -- do.
    ...And if they DO think *at all*, they certainly don't think about the consequences of what will happen if/when they wipe out those underling folks who are faithfully working and actually PAYing their TAXes, which TPTB redistribute to keep certain personas into positions of power and control. Remove the faithful farmers, and no more crops. Remove the dedicated clerks and data / business folks keeping the businesses flowing to consumers and vice-versa, and there will be no more money to finance all those "Socialist" agendas the new (USA) *Socialists* are suggesting will HELP everyone... Even the non-gov't people supporting the socialist / communist way of life fail to see that when the money runs out from redistributing, that their precious society will end up in a fast freefall downfall... only those who "have" will be able to escape that dead end route.

    So, in other news or issues...
    How soon would our USA be forced into a world war with Russia, if the DEMs ever get back full 100% power of all 3 branches of gov't? Hillary Clinton and President Obama both hinted they were against Russia, regardless of Obama's comment to Putin about Obama having more time after Obama left office as POTUS. More time to do what? Destroy America (the USA)? Or elevate Hillary to Queen of the NWO...? ...which is probably what would have happened if she became president in 2018. Still guessing on those options.

    Now with Iran playing mind-games with the USA and Trump about going into an all out war, who or what forces are provoking Iran into pushing Trump's patience with a REAL war..? Does make some of us wonder.

  19. #32339
    Major General aretood2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Contemplating the meaning of Logic
    Posts
    10,017

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SGalisa View Post
    In general to all of the above rants about Hillary vs. Trump... the Dossier, Russian connections, etc.
    Annoyed is the only one making this about hillary at all. What Hillary does (illegal or not) does not justify anything illegal Trump does...how hard is it to understand that?

    Annoyed understands this. The rest of you seem not to get it at all.
    What he understands is that as long as Hillary does it, it is okay for Trump to do it. For the rest of us, that's not the case.

    Every excuse is being used to dismiss Hillary off the hook for whatever she has or hasn't done, and blame Trump for everything...regardless of what the itemized matter or issue is. Doesn't matter what political party Trump belonged to or belongs to now, either. Well, maybe he changed parties, because he saw how corrupt the DEMs were becoming, even while participating in attending their various charity parties and other agenda functions. I've heard detailed interviews about that, along with the "why's" he's appeared to be friendly in previous years, and yet is now their #1 adversary.

    Hillary Clinton is in cahoots (supporting) with George Soros & company who fund Fusion GPS. So what. The core of this issue is that she could have nipped the whole "Trump Dossier" into the garbage heap by admitting the whole thing was fabricated to "dump Trump", but did NOT. Obama AND Hillary both pushed efforts in their own words and ways to push Trump out of POTUS position, and didn't stop the rest of the DEMs and anti-Trumpers out there to stop with their resentment of Trump being POTUS. IMPEACH became the Democrat chant for nearly 3 years, and may still be going on by other individuals. Along with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, etc., they encouraged and demanded the Mueller investigation into Donald Trump's life to continue, until he was forced out whatever way, shape or form that might take. It's still going on to some degrees, by other political personas.
    Why even bring her into this? The answer is because it's a strawman argument. Trumps guilt is not dependent on anything Hillary does or does not do. Her doing something illegal does not make Trump's actions legal....I mean really, this right here is a horrible argument. You basically admit that it is illegal...so I agree. And Trump is trying to go even further than Hillary. So....you're willing to allow Trump to break the law just because Hillary did something bad? So much for the rule of law....hypocrites. That's who you are throwing your hat in with. With hypocrites. And by defending them you yourself become one too.

    On top of that, the rest of you folks elsewhere on this planet who resent Trump, have done nothing but complain about him being in office and what he's done or is doing in both personal, business, and gov't issues.
    I don't get it...if you resent someone wouldn't you logically complain about them?

    They don't think... that's what they (the Democrats) do -- do.
    ...And if they DO think *at all*, they certainly don't think about the consequences of what will happen if/when they wipe out those underling folks who are faithfully working and actually PAYing their TAXes, which TPTB redistribute to keep certain personas into positions of power and control. Remove the faithful farmers, and no more crops. Remove the dedicated clerks and data / business folks keeping the businesses flowing to consumers and vice-versa, and there will be no more money to finance all those "Socialist" agendas the new (USA) *Socialists* are suggesting will HELP everyone... Even the non-gov't people supporting the socialist / communist way of life fail to see that when the money runs out from redistributing, that their precious society will end up in a fast freefall downfall... only those who "have" will be able to escape that dead end route.
    Funny, it hasn't happened in Norway, which by your definition is socialist. Don't get me wrong, Socialism as a pure ideology has its flaws, but I do turn against people who make bad and vague arguments even if I may agree with them...and you are making a very extremely vague argument that is also bad.

    So, in other news or issues...
    How soon would our USA be forced into a world war with Russia, if the DEMs ever get back full 100% power of all 3 branches of gov't? Hillary Clinton and President Obama both hinted they were against Russia, regardless of Obama's comment to Putin about Obama having more time after Obama left office as POTUS. More time to do what? Destroy America (the USA)? Or elevate Hillary to Queen of the NWO...? ...which is probably what would have happened if she became president in 2018. Still guessing on those options.
    What is Russia to you? Because lately Trump supporters seem to think Russia as a democracy of freedom and liberty and human rights. It's none of that. Let me paint you a picture.

    Russia has made at least two land grabs much like Hitler did. And there has been talk of Russia Annexing Belarus too. Right now Trump is not playing the role of Churchill, he's playing the role of Chamberlain. (Look them up). Trump is basically appeasing Putin.

    Now with Iran playing mind-games with the USA and Trump about going into an all out war, who or what forces are provoking Iran into pushing Trump's patience with a REAL war..? Does make some of us wonder.
    Apparently Trump doesn't think Iran purposefully shot down our spy plane...it seems like Trump is getting cold feat. Ironically, Trump exited from a deal with Iran to prevent nuclear weapons development but is trying to make the exact same deal with North Korea....talk about a contradiction.

  20. #32340
    First Lieutenant
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    707

    Default Re: The Political Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    ...Don't get me wrong, Socialism as a pure ideology has its flaws, but I do turn against people who make bad and vague arguments even if I may agree with them...and you are making a very extremely vague argument that is also bad.
    So, I am now your *enemy*...?

    I realize we seem to think on opposite sides when it comes to Biblical details... but the proof of what I've been trying to point out with future earth events is still future... yet to happen, yet to be proven. Patience is required, because God is permitting these events to occur whether we want to agree with the details happening or not..!

    Just remember this... whoever takes control of this world after Trump is out of office, it *could* (and will) lead to absolute power corrupts absolutely. If (generic) *you* want to believe in the lies of your political party, go ahead. Don't say you weren't warned. And yes, this deceit factor can work on both sides of the street... tread carefully with what you actually believe, and what you declare is an outright fabrication...

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Funny, it hasn't happened in Norway, which by your definition is socialist.
    Just for bringing Norway into this...
    consider this...The "Trump Dossier" was an attempt to deceive the entire world. Perhaps it's *idea* is simply material to see how many of this world will actually fall for a total and complete deception that will ensnare their future for the rest of their existing life. Not a good outlook or prospective view of life in the long run, and especially NOT if the "socialist" agenda that gets forced on US Americans ends up being like that of Venezuela, instead of Norway.

    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    What is Russia to you? Because lately Trump supporters seem to think Russia as a democracy of freedom and liberty and human rights. It's none of that. Let me paint you a picture.

    Russia has made at least two land grabs much like Hitler did. And there has been talk of Russia Annexing Belarus too. Right now Trump is not playing the role of Churchill, he's playing the role of Chamberlain. (Look them up). Trump is basically appeasing Putin.
    No, Trump is NOT appeasing Putin. No one knows what is truly going on between them two, except that they are so far, both keeping --both-- the USA and Russia out of nuclear annihilation of each other. Can't say that would be true with Hillary Clinton in charge. ...or some of the other Democrats who dislike Russia.

    On another extreme... about Russia... Let me paint you a *future* picture of Russia. It is going to be part of that symbolic bear that God will permit being utterly crushed during the last days of this age (Ezekiel 38-39..."Gog and Magog").
    Deny it all you want, but it's going to happen. How? I and those people following these events don't know the answer to that yet. But it will happen. It's just a matter of who will be alive and connected with any form of technology in order to be able to see it happen, if that person lives in another country.

    Just pray these events don't occur with the USA being wiped out in some WWIII, perilous type of disaster scenario...which can result from economic and "climate" related disasters, just as much as nuclear or EMP type.

    It's doubtful the USA will survive such a disastrous level event to see this next event happen. I personally believe China will become the new super-power, but "feared", and the rest of this world can whine all they want about it. It's a wild guess destiny Revelation 9:16-19 that China fits that description, but it's there. Work it out, or see it worked out when / IF it happens. Might happen sooner than later... just saying... there's a wild card of events about to happen in less than 3 years that *may* trigger these events into motion. Plus, A.O.C. has convinced the young'ins that there *may be* less than a decade left to *save* planet earth. Good luck keeping the whole planet from going to war against itself, in the meantime... that may cause the expected time frame to get even shorter...

Page 1617 of 1629 FirstFirst ... 617111715171567160716141615161616171618161916201627 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3363
    Last Post: March 5th, 2008, 10:02 AM
  2. Political Discussion: The proper place of the Law
    By uknesvuinng in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 28th, 2007, 11:37 AM
  3. The WW2 Discussion Thread
    By the_dark_light in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: July 20th, 2007, 12:12 AM
  4. X-Men III Discussion Thread
    By twiggy in forum Marvel Universe (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: October 6th, 2006, 10:12 PM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: August 25th, 2004, 08:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •