The end of Stargate Atlantis?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The end of Stargate Atlantis?!?

I wish Stargate Atlantis would have a 6th season. At the end of season 5, they did not tell you if the wraith and the people from atlantis became allies or not. Sometimes I wish that Stargate Atlantis would keep going and have more seasons than sg-1. Now THAT would be really cool!!!! From what I saw on the website, they are coming out with this new movie for Stargate Atlantis. I just hope that they tell us if the wraith and the people from atlantis become allies or not because I would really like to know!!!!

They're Wraith!, they wont be allies, just mutual business partners

There MAY be a movie, we dont know yet.

Comment

here: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2010/1...-indefinitely/

Comment

There's nothing announced, in fact things are going backwards.. But I'm certain we will see something eventually.

Comment

The movie have been shelved indefinitely according to Joe. There where talks and scripts but no filming.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Another SG Show without a proper finish...GREAT!
            sigpic

Comment

We musn't lose hope! After all, in Sci-Fi, anything can happen... And who knows?
              Maybe we will finally have this movie!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                We musn't lose hope! After all, in Sci-Fi, anything can happen... And who knows?
                Maybe we will finally have this movie!
                anything can happen...like maybe perhaps SGU magically getting renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                  Another SG Show without a proper finish...GREAT!
                  really? atlantis is on earth. seems like a good ending to me
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    really? atlantis is on earth. seems like a good ending to me
                    The Wraith are still out there, not only they are feeding on the human population in Pegasus but they also threaten someday to improve their hyperdrives and arrive here in the Milky way

Comment

Originally posted by Vancho View Post
                      The Wraith are still out there, not only they are feeding on the human population in Pegasus but they also threaten someday to improve their hyperdrives and arrive here in the Milky way
                      well then, we need to supply PG with humans. Let's start with some trouble makers
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vancho View Post
                        They haven't been able to do that for 10,000 years the Wraith reaching the Milky Way isn't a huge threat
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          They haven't been able to do that for 10,000 years the Wraith reaching the Milky Way isn't a huge threat
                          They didn't know about Milky Way before the expedition found Atlantis. Now they know about earth and Milky Way. That's a difference.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                            They didn't know about Milky Way before the expedition found Atlantis. Now they know about earth and Milky Way. That's a difference.
                            they have no means how to get there
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              they have no means how to get there
                              but they have proven themselves capable of finding such means

The war is not over yet

Comment

Working...
                              X