No announcement yet.

Like A Virgin (612)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished watching and for the moment I can only say one thing for sure.

Bobby had once again an epic quote in this Episode:
    Dean: What do you know about Dragons?
    Bobby: What? Nothing!
    Dean: Seriously.
    Bobby: They are not like the Loch Ness Monster, they aren´t real!

Okay, to the rest. I have to say that I loved this Episode overall. This type of Dragon has been done before, but I really loved how they integrated it.

The Sams Soul Storyline was very well done. Also I agree that it is understandable what Dean didn´t want to tell Sam, but I think the difference between Disaster and Rescue has been affected greatly. If Sam would have gone unknowing of what his Body did the past Year, he might just have gotten angry and tear down the wall himself. Now he knows and this may just make the difference. There is not really a need to talk about the acting since I think we all agree that it was good to very good.

The Dragon/Purgatory Storyline was well done as well. The idea of Dragons taking Human form has been passed around, but not used that much. They did it very well to make the story kind of goofy and very Serious in the end. The only thing really stupid where the Victims. They took at least over 10 Girls and in the end threw one into the pit and thats it. They could have gotten that easier.

I dont know what to do with the "Mother of All...." stuff. We asume that they mean the Monsters, but that is a bit convinient isn´t it? I cant wait to see where they go with this.

Just a thought on the side. If the wall crashes and Sam can handle it at that time. He would remember the stuff that happened to him. Including things that Lucifer and Michael said to him in the cage. A Year is a long time, to get tortured or to listen to their fights between each other. My point being, that he might have some Insider Info that might just save the Day in the end.
    Last edited by tomstone; 06 February 2011, 09:29 AM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Liked the episode, wasn't quite sure about these 'Dragons' though. The first attack (girl in the plane) seemed to indicate that Dragons were large, yet they seemed mere Human. This begs the question of whether Dragons can take 'vessels' as Angels and Demons can. Would explain them being big in the sky, though small in the sewers.

Am interested in this 'Mother' though, and Purgatory. Seems, for all the Virgins they actually had, they only needed one to get the job of opening Purgatory done. It'll also be interesting to see if this 'Mother' is on a comparative side to Angels or Demons, and how each of the two sides will react to her. I'm also keen to see just how tough she is when up against Raphael; the last of the Archangels.
      sigpic
      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
        Liked the episode, wasn't quite sure about these 'Dragons' though. The first attack (girl in the plane) seemed to indicate that Dragons were large, yet they seemed mere Human. This begs the question of whether Dragons can take 'vessels' as Angels and Demons can. Would explain them being big in the sky, though small in the sewers.

Am interested in this 'Mother' though, and Purgatory. Seems, for all the Virgins they actually had, they only needed one to get the job of opening Purgatory done. It'll also be interesting to see if this 'Mother' is on a comparative side to Angels or Demons, and how each of the two sides will react to her. I'm also keen to see just how tough she is when up against Raphael; the last of the Archangels.
        I agree with ya...and some good thoughts!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Dragons...interesting twist. I'm glad they assume a human form. It was unexpected by I did like when Dean calls Bobby and asks him to make a few calls. Bobby asks, "To who? Hogwarts?" Being a Potter fan I laughed at this.
          lol! I loved that one as well. Bobby has some of the best snarks.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

They probably needed a lot of virgins to give her sustenance or to bring more things out of purgatory. Her coming up might of just been temporarily to talk, they might have to throw more virgins in to get her out.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by padr49904 View Post
              They probably needed a lot of virgins to give her sustenance or to bring more things out of purgatory. Her coming up might of just been temporarily to talk, they might have to throw more virgins in to get her out.
              Or maybe they were searching for the perfect Mother vessel, like how only some people were only able to sustain angels...

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
                Or maybe they were searching for the perfect Mother vessel, like how only some people were only able to sustain angels...
                Good theory. Maybe in time they'll tell us.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X