A bit of an odd request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bit of an odd request

I need some help from you guys. I need to find a particular picture. A screenshot of Teal'c. In this screenshot he must be yelling. There's a plethora of episodes in which he gets hotheaded and does his little jaffa temper tantrum.

Here,
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/102161/sta...ckoning-part-2

I was watching some SG-1 episodes today and that was one of them. One of the lines jumped out at me, and I want to make a gif out of it ^_^

Basically the scene went like this

I need a picture of Teal'c yelling for the last slide.

This is madness.

No...

This...is...DAKARA!

A 300 spartan spoof =3

So...anyone care to help me search for a suitable screenshot?
    We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
    —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
    —Ricky Gervais

I thought of using this picture

He looks the part of a Spartan, the apparel, that is. In a stargate-ish way. But he's not angry enough in that one...
    We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
    —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
    —Ricky Gervais

Comment

Umm in Bloodlines he screams for rya at the start, continuum when he screams in the time machine

Comment

Try one of the scenes from an episode in which he's being tortured - there are many.

For instance, "The Serpent's Venom".

Comment

my personal choice
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Might I suggest looking at the episode Sacrifices? I'm looking through GW's screencaps now, and there's at least one scene where Teal'c isn't too happy, specifically in Ishta's SGC room. Teal'c isn't particularly happy in the whole episode so it's a good bet anyway, and it's season 8 so he has hair.

EDIT: Image 204 in the screencaps seems a good fit.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

How about a scene from "The Warrior"? He looks pretty ticked off in some of that episode.
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                How about a scene from "The Warrior"? He looks pretty ticked off in some of that episode.
                The Warrior is what I'd go for. He was running around screaming in that one.

sigpic

Comment

why not just look in the gateworld gallery

Comment

Working...
                  X