I was wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering

I was wondering if anyone here had any copy's of a fan fiction that was released several years ago called Stargate Destiny. From what little information I found it seems to be part of Stargate horizon or related to it is this so?

Stargate Destiny is similar to SGH in that it is a "teleplay series" but the only relation to SGH is a mention of Grant in the first episode It's completely different &, alas, not running anymore. It only did one season.
    I think I have the whole series on my computer. How would you like them? Emailed? Uploaded so you can download? You can post on my profile & we can work it out.

Comment

I'm new here so I have no idea how to post on your profile sorry. But if you dont mind you could email it to me I'm just getting into this script based fan shows since Stargate Universe is no more and was intrested in contiueing the story in some way. my email is [email protected] thank you I really appreciate it.

Comment

syfygyrl:

I would like to ask you, please if I could have a copy too. I will leave a message on your profile.

Thank you

jbs

Comment

Sure thing you guys. I'll start looking for them.

Comment

Hi there, I was one of the writers for Destiny. Initially the intention was for Destiny to be placed in the Horizon universe. We only managed one season before the staff fell apart but I am working on re-editing, re-writing and re-releasing the show and continuing on with a second season. The first season was our first ventures into proper script writing so IMHO, the first chunk of the season isn't very good.

I was reworking it to be consistant with the franchise up until Continuum. I was removing all references to Horizon to allow us our own freedom within our series (I was opposed to being within Horizon's continuity from the start) and generally rewriting a few scripts so that they are stronger.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              Hi there, I was one of the writers for Destiny. Initially the intention was for Destiny to be placed in the Horizon universe. We only managed one season before the staff fell apart but I am working on re-editing, re-writing and re-releasing the show and continuing on with a second season. The first season was our first ventures into proper script writing so IMHO, the first chunk of the season isn't very good.
              I thought you guys decided to just drop the whole thing? Because the writing team had moved on (It was on a different thread.)?

Comment

A lot of us did. I've slowly been reworking the pilot episode for some years. I have re-editing/rewrote portions of Part 1 of the pilot. I'm completely rewriting Part 2, which is all outlined and I'm currently writing.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                  A lot of us did. I've slowly been reworking the pilot episode for some years. I have re-editing/rewrote portions of Part 1 of the pilot. I'm completely rewriting Part 2, which is all outlined and I'm currently writing.
                  Oh okay. Well, if you ever do rerelease the series you've got a reader (And big fan.) right here.

Comment

Thanks. I certainly plan on it. Not until it's all ready though.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to read the series and also your new reimagined series your working on.

Comment

Okay, I found them & they've been sent! Let me know if there are any problems.

Comment

thank you so much.

Comment

I got it.

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by 23 <3 23 View Post
                              thank you so much.
                              Originally posted by jbs View Post
                              I got it.

thank you very much
                              You're welcome. Happy reading!