X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorite Sheppard/Ronon Moments

Two of my favorite guys

As you think of other moments, please add them! I've listed a few to get us started. First to 50, only post once a day please, copy the post before you, etc, same rules as always.

-In Condemed when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.
    Dex: ... OK. (0)

-John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (0)

-Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (1)

-The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (0)

-Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (0)

-While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (0)

-John giving Ronon the sword at the end of Broken Ties (0)
    sigpic

-In Condemed when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.

-Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (1)

-The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (1)

-While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (0)

Comment

-Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (2)

-The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (1)

sigpic

Comment

Dex: ... OK. (1)

-Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (2)

sigpic

Comment

-Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (3)

- Golf scene in Sunday (0)
          - Shep agrees to a fight to the death, The Ark (0)
          - Shep teaching Ronon about diplomacy & "I'm friendly", Progeny (0)
          - Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (0)
          - Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (0)
          - Shep: "Be a good boy." Ronon: "I hate you." Midway (0)
          - Ronon ruffles John's hair after tying him up: Tabula Rasa (0)
          - Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (0)
          - In The Long Goodbye Sheppard trying to convince Ronon that it's "him" and not to shoot him (0)
          - In Michael Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (0)
          sigpic

Comment

- Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (0)
            - Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (0)
            - Shep: "Be a good boy." Ronon: "I hate you." Midway (1)
            - Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (0)
            - In The Long Goodbye Sheppard trying to convince Ronon that it's "him" and not to shoot him (0)
            - In Michael Sheppard telling Ronon "Shake the man's hand" and Ronon says "I don't think so." (0)
            sigpic

Comment

-Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (1)

Comment

-John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (1)

sigpic

Comment

Dex: ... OK. (2)

sigpic

Comment

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (1)

sigpic

Comment

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (1)

- Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (1)

- Ronon waking up Shep at the end of Midway (0)
                      sigpic

Comment

- Ronon stunning Sheppard in Conversion. (3)

- In Condemed when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.

- Ronon waking up Shep at the end of Midway (1)

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (1)

- The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (1)

- Ronon punching John in Broken Ties (1)

- Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (1)

- While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (0)

- John giving Ronon the sword at the end of Broken Ties (0)

sigpic

Comment

- In Condemed when they are tied up Sheppard: I am beat up, tied up, and couldn't order a pizza right now if I wanted to. But if you need it to be, yeah -- it's an order.

- John's talk with Ronon at the end of Runner asking him to stay on Atlantis (1)

- The "how do you want to play this?" - "shoot till we can't shoot anymore." scene in Search & Rescue. (1)

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (2)

- While battling the alien ships, Ronon starts hitting the controls and Sheppard says "Easy, Chewy" - Daedalus Variations (0)

sigpic

Comment

- Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry. Dex: You shot me, too. - Phantoms (2)

- Golf scene in Sunday (1)

sigpic

Comment

- Ronon waking up Shep at the end of Midway (2)

- Golf scene in Sunday (1)

Comment

Working...
                              X