No announcement yet.

Solitudes (117)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha... I couldn't see the emotion on RDA's face at the time, but he didn't seem mad or anything, haha..
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

lol Very true, but then again...
      __

__

Comment

If there were no ice or anything that made the location of Jack and Sam hazardous, i think it would have been more difficult to find them, because how they found out there were two gates, and a person dialing the same address wouldn't get an effect, or something like that, and they said the gate was in russia, where its icy, haha... Well i don't think thats exactly how it went, but yes, thats what generally happened...

Comment

This was such a simple plot it could be summed up in a single sentence. Fantastic scripting and acting made it not only watchable for 42 minutes but one of the best ever eps. And not 'dumb', despite the very basic premise.

Madeleine

Comment

Spot on Madeline. Not dumb at all
            __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              This was such a simple plot it could be summed up in a single sentence. Fantastic scripting and acting made it not only watchable for 42 minutes but one of the best ever eps. And not 'dumb', despite the very basic premise.
              I agree and understand completely. The way you explained it is the sameway how i feel about the movie "phonebooth", i think thats what the movie is called... But yah,

Comment

Agreed,Madeleine ! In my personal top 10 SG-1 ep list,I'd rank it as second only to "Foothold" . No way was this a "Dumb" episode !
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I remember Phonebooth. Good storyline. Don't get me started
                  __

__

Comment

You can clearly see the Antartic Gate's point of origin in this episode. When this gate ends up in the SGC it doesn't use it.

Comment

The best line in this episode is when Danny explains to Teal'c the Gate/Phone thing.

Comment

This is the first episode we get any hint whatsoever about Atlantis right?

Comment

They found the oldest gate... the are continued to frozen and the lost city.

Comment

this definately makes my top 10 sg=1 ep's but I wanna kow what symbol that PO was suppose to be does anyone have a pic to show it was liek some werid circle over a line any guesses to what it might represent, and why if the point of origin being sun over pyramid for earth if the stargate system is far more extensive than the gouald know and on gates they dont know why is it the same the pyramids did not appear till long after the ancietns supposidly left

Comment

I alwasy thought it was Earth with a line which equals were the gate is, in this case the southern most continet, aka Antarctica.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                                I alwasy thought it was Earth with a line which equals were the gate is, in this case the southern most continet, aka Antarctica.

that is possible but remember the whole contiental drift thing,

Comment

Working...
                                X