This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to stop new twitter?

I keep seeing this message on top of the screen when I go to twitter- "You’re using an older version of Twitter that won’t be around for much longer."

How do you stop it, or keep using the old version when it happens? Whenever that is.

I don't think you can stop new Twitter from happening. There is a note at the top of my twitter that says you can still access old Twitter for a limited time and when you click that on it says old Twitter won't be around for much longer.

Basically you either have to upgrade or stop using Twitter.

I don't use mine much. It's just fun to read what other people are twittering.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

i've tried new twitter, and i don't like it.

i am constantly using my saved searches, and in the new twitter, that's not something always visible like it is now/old twitter. i also don't care who they say i should follow, since i'm on twitter only to read some celebs/shows i like.

it'll take some getting used to... but i won't convert until they 'make' me!
      sally

sigpic

Comment

you can always get something like tweetdeck or the such and don't use the twitter interface at all
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

nope you can't get rid of it and i'm sure at some point you won't be able to go back to old twitter
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

People actually use twitter?
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              People actually use twitter?
              twitter is cool
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm always suggested using a computer virus against Twitter
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  I'm always suggested using a computer virus against Twitter
                  I think the reliability, or lack thereof, of Twitter's website would cripple Twitter a lot faster than computer virus.
                  sigpic
                  Don't touch Lola

Comment

Working...
                  X