Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Two Episode Polls

Hey gang!

I've just added "official" episode rating polls to the first four of the season. I started doing these with "Cloverdale," and they seem to have worked out well as an interim solution (till we can get a good polling script back up on the main site).

Please go and rate these episodes now!

Intervention

Aftermath

Awakening

Pathogen

Thanks!
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Aaaaand we already have one of the "I'll go and rate 0 for each episode" people. Excellent, more of that wonderful fan spirit!
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

For every one of them, there's someone who'll rate every episode a 10. I think it balances out in the end.
      sigpic
      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
        For every one of them, there's someone who'll rate every episode a 10. I think it balances out in the end.
        Yes, but some episodes actually deserve a 10. A lot of 10s. No episode of the franchise deserves a 1, not even the "Irres..." ones.
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          Yes, but some episodes actually deserve a 10. A lot of 10s. No episode of the franchise deserves a 1, not even the "Irres..." ones.
          not even 200?
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

no.

200 was pretty fun. the only godaweful thing that makes my blood boil is the Teen SG1

Comment

meh, to be honest I had mostly forgotten what some of these episodes were about and had to check a synopsis...
              I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
                meh, to be honest I had mostly forgotten what some of these episodes were about and had to check a synopsis...
                Read the opening post in each official thread
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I have the ability to see who voted for each option and, if necessary, will simply eliminate the votes of those who are clearly abusing the polls.
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Working...
                  X