No announcement yet.

A Christmas Carol (2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of all the Christmas Specials this was my favorite! The theme and method of changing his past before his eyes was ingenious and really worked. The ending was moving, sad but o meaningful. That song was beautiful!

Anyone know what that song was?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      Of all the Christmas Specials this was my favorite! The theme and method of changing his past before his eyes was ingenious and really worked. The ending was moving, sad but o meaningful. That song was beautiful!

Anyone know what that song was?
      Other than amazing?!

I found it on YouTube, and the official soundtrack comes out on the 21st. Can't wait!
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Thanks - Turns out it is Katherine Jenkins and the song is titled...

"Abigail's Song - Silence Is All You Know"

It's one of those songs that really moves my heart, the context of the show makes it even better.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          "Abigail's Song - Silence Is All You Know"
          Ooh, "silence will fall"!
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by Ulkesh47 View Post
            Ooh, "silence will fall"!
            I've reached the point where if we don't find out who or what the Silence is in the upcoming season, I'm going bonkers.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              I've reached the point where if we don't find out who or what the Silence is in the upcoming season, I'm going bonkers.

It's River Song
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Ouch! I hope not.

I do wish people would refrain from posting spoilers, some of us are watching the show for the first time, even if site policy only dictates that applies to one year after the first broadcast IIRC...
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X