A Christmas Carol (2010)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
    Awesome-coated awesome with a Christmassy filling.
    I did like the special quite a bit. My one criticism would be that Amy & Rory didn't get as much involvement in the story as I would have liked. Other than that, it was something wonderfully appropriate for the season.
    sigpic

Comment

Why was Amy and rory wearing past season clothing? I didn't understand that
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I liked it.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          Honeymoon.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'll tell you when you're older...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

But thinking of the special one thing stands out and it's bugged me a little is the bending of some rules.. For instance in the last series young Amy gets to meet her Older self and touch and no paradox and no "time eating monkeys that bite your ass" same for the old geezer in this christmas meeting his younger self..
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I understand what kept the fish airborne but what kept the buggy aloft?

Comment

Really enjoyed this episode. And the fact that we watched it the same day (more or less) as the Brits was great.

Comment

They were having...erm....some fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      They were having...erm....some fun.
                      Indeed. It was suggestive in that they were 'roleplaying' in the 'honeymoon suite'.

I noticed also that the Doctor has traded in his Series 5 suede jacket for a slightly different one. I thought it looked different on all of the promotional pics. Whereas the Series 5 edition was purely brown, this new one is brighter and bears a line-design across it.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        I understand what kept the fish airborne but what kept the buggy aloft?
                        This was bugging me as well

Comment

Originally posted by ipfnd View Post
                          Really enjoyed this episode. And the fact that we watched it the same day (more or less) as the Brits was great.

Same here. For once the ABC got it's crap together and we actually had a Christmas special during Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                            Indeed. It was suggestive in that they were 'roleplaying' in the 'honeymoon suite'.
                            I guess I missed that all I saw was them on the ship
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post

Best post ever haha...... Roleplaying. One can only imagine, or maybe not want to. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                But thinking of the special one thing stands out and it's bugged me a little is the bending of some rules.. For instance in the last series young Amy gets to meet her Older self and touch and no paradox and no "time eating monkeys that bite your ass" same for the old geezer in this christmas meeting his younger self..
                                At that point the entire universe was in shambles and falling apart anyway. Honestly the entire thing was screwy, so they simply may have been eating everything else.

The entire universe itself was coming apart from things within that universe. I'll just stick with "it was erasing itself anyway"

I guess I missed that all I saw was them on the ship
                                You didn't see them in the suite, no.

Comment

Working...
                                X