X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    {Mr. James Sheen}

James looked on in amazement as the woman's arm began to rebuild itself. This technology is amazing. I just hope this "OP" as Tey called it is friendly cuz I'd hate to have a Terminator type situation on our hands, thought James, hands tightening reflexively over the hilt of Gravemaker, ready to bear at a moment's notice. "Nice work, Tey. I'll make sure I buy you a bag of cat treats from the local pet store after this," said James jokingly, knowing how Tey hated to be compared to Terran cats.
    {Toothless} {Teyilia}

Toothless had an amused look on his face as he listened to the conversation. He said nothing but noticed Teyilia's tail go slightly split ended at mention of the kitty treats. Teyilia thought at first said nothing, if she had, she'd have decked Sheen right then and there. But in retrodpect she as actually trying to figure out a good way to chew out Rodney for this arrival of a OP. She turned towards the lake, the ice was in chunks and looked cold enough to swim in. Toothless spoke up to James, quietly saying. "Be happy her twin isn't here, Snowmane woulda decked you clear into next year as the saying goes." He said in a some what jovial tone.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      {Toothless} {Teyilia}

Toothless had an amused look on his face as he listened to the conversation. He said nothing but noticed Teyilia's tail go slightly split ended at mention of the kitty treats. Teyilia thought at first said nothing, if she had, she'd have decked Sheen right then and there. But in retrodpect she as actually trying to figure out a good way to chew out Rodney for this arrival of a OP. She turned towards the lake, the ice was in chunks and looked cold enough to swim in. Toothless spoke up to James, quietly saying. "Be happy her twin isn't here, Snowmane woulda decked you clear into next year as the saying goes." He said in a some what jovial tone.
      {Mr. James Sheen}

"I can only imagine," said James to Toothless. "Sheesh Tey, I was only kiddin' around. Maybe I'll treat everyone to as many pizzas as we can fit into our collective stomachs instead."

Comment

Todd

Todd stood and watched as the OP regenerated, only a low growl now and again escaped his throat, he was not a happy chappy, he was thinking
        "Is this some other diabolical weapon the humans have created to deliver the wraith a cruel blow, and how best, if it was, to get rid of it"
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
          Todd

Todd stood and watched as the OP regenerated, only a low growl now and again escaped his throat, he was not a happy chappy, he was thinking
          "Is this some other diabolical weapon the humans have created to deliver the wraith a cruel blow, and how best, if it was, to get rid of it"
          {Mr. James Sheen}

Catching the worried look on Todd's face, James said: "Don't worry. From what Tey described the OP's were created mainly to fight the threat of the Asuran Replicators. Although if McKay was trying to reprogram this one I would bet that it was his intention to use her to fight the Wraith. Because using machines with extensive knowledge of war thru attrition worked SO well for us before," explained James, rolling his eyes at his recollection of McKay's chutzpah. "But I'm sure that Sheppard and his friends are working diligently on a way to mass produce the medication that destroys your appetite for human souls and has you guys eat normal food instead. If that medication can be perfected we might become true allies yet."

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

Catching the worried look on Todd's face, James said: "Don't worry. From what Tey described the OP's were created mainly to fight the threat of the Asuran Replicators. Although if McKay was trying to reprogram this one I would bet that it was his intention to use her to fight the Wraith. Because using machines with extensive knowledge of war thru attrition worked SO well for us before," explained James, rolling his eyes at his recollection of McKay's chutzpah. "But I'm sure that Sheppard and his friends are working diligently on a way to mass produce the medication that destroys your appetite for human souls and has you guys eat normal food instead. If that medication can be perfected we might become true allies yet."
            {Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilai was nodding as she heard James speak, Even in the blinding snowfall, she could see pretty well. "What you say is true Jame Sheen. The Original Programs we both allied with and used against the Asurans, but never against the Wraith. However, Dr Beckett had perfected the drug you mentioned thanks to Michael's destuction at M44-X93. The Wraith, his faction in fact, became allies with us against Lucicaran Alliance."

The womans eyes blinked, her fingers flexed. After a moment she sat up.She seemed confused at first of where she was, and for a moment stared at her healed arm. Who had. Then a soft smile graced her face. Teyilia just had to be nearby. "McKay did it again Daughter of Frostfur." Said a somewhat elegant voice. Apparently Teyilia's universe was were this OP was from.

What did McKay do ?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

{Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilai was nodding as she heard James speak, Even in the blinding snowfall, she could see pretty well. "What you say is true Jame Sheen. The Original Programs we both allied with and used against the Asurans, but never against the Wraith. However, Dr Beckett had perfected the drug you mentioned thanks to Michael's destuction at M44-X93. The Wraith, his faction in fact, became allies with us against Lucicaran Alliance."

The womans eyes blinked, her fingers flexed. After a moment she sat up.She seemed confused at first of where she was, and for a moment stared at her healed arm. Who had. Then a soft smile graced her face. Teyilia just had to be nearby. "McKay did it again Daughter of Frostfur." Said a somewhat elegant voice. Apparently Teyilia's universe was were this OP was from.

What did McKay do ?
              {Mr. James Sheen}

James, upon hearing the OP's statement, sighed deply and facepalmed himself. "I swear I'm gonna wring the guy's scrawny neck. He's like a kid who's never been taught the phrase "don't touch" by his parents. Todd, if he's done what I think he's done with this OP, you'd better make yourself scarce," said James darkly, for he had no respect for people that meddled with things they didn't understand blindly.

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

James, upon hearing the OP's statement, sighed deply and facepalmed himself. "I swear I'm gonna wring the guy's scrawny neck. He's like a kid who's never been taught the phrase "don't touch" by his parents. Todd, if he's done what I think he's done with this OP, you'd better make yourself scarce," said James darkly, for he had no respect for people that meddled with things they didn't understand blindly.
                {Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilia spoke in her native langauge to the OP, After a minute she shook her head towards James, "McKay only transported Layla here. We had met within the Pattern before. But that was months ago."

Layla spoke up in english, "Dr McKay only transported me here, rather then to his place of residence. naturally my backup programming has me seek out any Felinus I can and stay with them until someone I know arrives."

"It is near impossible to reprogram a OP. Unless one knows what they are doing. in which case it is easy." Teyilia mused. As far as she knew, only she and Carson knew of healing an OP, otherwise the computers and software systems Rodney fooled around with.

But fooling around so much as to have Layla come to Teyilia ?

Comment

{Teyilia} {Layla}

Teyilia spoke in her native langauge to the OP, After a minute she shook her head towards James, "McKay only transported Layla here. We had met within the Pattern before. But that was months ago."

Layla spoke up in english, "Dr McKay only transported me here, rather then to his place of residence. naturally my backup programming has me seek out any Felinus I can and stay with them until someone I know arrives."

"It is near impossible to reprogram a OP. Unless one knows what they are doing. in which case it is easy." Teyilia mused. As far as she knew, only she and Carson knew of healing an OP, otherwise the computers and software systems Rodney fooled around with.

But fooling around so much as to have Layla come to Teyilia ?
                  {Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed in relief, as did Todd. "There's that at least. Though I'm sure McKay was salivating for a chance to look at your programming the entire time. That guy needs to get a life," said James to the OP.

Comment

{Mr. James Sheen}

James sighed in relief, as did Todd. "There's that at least. Though I'm sure McKay was salivating for a chance to look at your programming the entire time. That guy needs to get a life," said James to the OP.
                    {Teyilia} {Lalya}

Layla smirked, "If not McKay, then it was something else." Layla said thoughtfully. She looked to her now healed hand. A odd sigh was heard as she flexed her hand, making a fist. The clothing she wore most surely gave everyone a light to go by, there were spome marks of white light, energy like pieces that glimmered white

Teyilia said nothing, other then, "What happened ?"

Comment

Working...
                    X