Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song(s) would you love to hear Jensen sing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
    Cool! Thanks, RiG!
    You're very welcome.

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
    I want him to sing me lullabies. In person.
    Me too!

Frankly, I could go for a bedtime story, though. That deep voice of his would be amazing to drift off to.
    OMG would it ever!

Luckily, my hubby has a nice, deep-ish voice, too. Sadly, we'll be separated for a year soon, due to job and life circumstances.
    Aw, sorry to hear that.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      OMG would it ever!

Aw, sorry to hear that.
      Spoiler:
      Hubby got a job that he's been bucking for, but it's in another state. Our teen is a senior in high school this year, so we don't want to pull him--better to let him graduate with his friends if we can.

Hubby and I will see each other now and again, if not every month, then every other month. He'll leave mid-July; the younger boy and I will be moving up to be back with him end of next May, when school lets out. It's a sacrifice, but one we're both willing to make for the teen.

The boy has a lot of other stuff going on, too, that pulling him would hurt him more in the long run than hubby & I being apart for a year. He has rank in a military program that will transfer with him when he actually joins just after graduation. He has a recruiter that he's been working with for a couple of years now. He finally has a job--albeit, one he hates, but any job for a teen these days is a good thing.

His little brother is disappointed to not be moving this year, but he also understands.

Just a wild hair I've had the past couple of days--I'd love to hear Jensen sing "I Feel Pretty".
      sigpic
      Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
      Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Spoiler:
        Hubby got a job that he's been bucking for, but it's in another state. Our teen is a senior in high school this year, so we don't want to pull him--better to let him graduate with his friends if we can.

Hubby and I will see each other now and again, if not every month, then every other month. He'll leave mid-July; the younger boy and I will be moving up to be back with him end of next May, when school lets out. It's a sacrifice, but one we're both willing to make for the teen.

The boy has a lot of other stuff going on, too, that pulling him would hurt him more in the long run than hubby & I being apart for a year. He has rank in a military program that will transfer with him when he actually joins just after graduation. He has a recruiter that he's been working with for a couple of years now. He finally has a job--albeit, one he hates, but any job for a teen these days is a good thing.

His little brother is disappointed to not be moving this year, but he also understands.

Just a wild hair I've had the past couple of days--I'd love to hear Jensen sing "I Feel Pretty".
        Been there, done that, set fire to the t-shirt. My Hubby is in the Army, so if you ever need to chat to someone during one of the low times (trust me, they will happen) hit me up my email is [email protected] It's tough but you're doing it for the best reasons!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
          Been there, done that, set fire to the t-shirt. My Hubby is in the Army, so if you ever need to chat to someone during one of the low times (trust me, they will happen) hit me up my email is [email protected] It's tough but you're doing it for the best reasons!
          Thanks, sweetie! Oddly, my hubby, who was in the Air Force, was stationed in Texas, where he stayed for the duration of his tour. There was a small chance at one point that he was going to be sent to England, and a TDY to Guantanamo (circa 1995), neither of which panned out.

We actually "dated" by writing letters--the old-fashioned sort--for about nine months before he proposed when I took a trip to see him, and we married two months later, between duty stations.

We've been apart for weeks at a time before, but never months, and I'm usually fit to be tied with the kids by the time he returns. So we'll see. In the meantime, I've added you to my email list--thanks again for the support. I'll definitely need every friend I can get for the next ten months.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Heard Billy Joel's "She's Always A Woman (To Me)" on the radio earlier today and thought that I wouldn't mind hearing how Jensen voice would sound singing it.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

you can leave your hat on....because it is sexy as Jensens voice.

Comment

Originally posted by EmilieSunshine View Post
                you can leave your hat on....because it is sexy as Jensens voice.
                *shiver* My muse just had a...feminine moment.
                sigpic

Comment

Hell yeah, would love to hear that!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

:d

Comment

There is a whole Impalaload of country songs I would love to hear Jensen sing.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        There is a whole Impalaload of country songs I would love to hear Jensen sing.
                        RiG!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                          X