No announcement yet.

100 Things I Learned From Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

258. Dean isn't afraid of anyone... unless he's got ghost fever, but that's beside the point...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

259. Dean and Sam are not the center of the universe.

Yeah, right Bobby.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 26 June 2012, 01:43 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

but.....but.....aren't they????
        sigpic

Comment

Of course they are! That's why I through in the potshot at Bobby, though perhaps I could have worded it better. He's the one that said they weren't. And how dare he!

260. Dean and Sam will go guano eventually.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
          X