This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Silence Will Fall" Series 6 Enemy?

They still have a lot of explaining to do as to the ramifications on the universe as a whole since the Pandorica incident. One thing that was never entirely addressed was who the speaker of "Silence Will Fall" is. I personally am thinking that whatever force this is will become the overarching antagonist for Series 6.

As to its identity, and this may be wwaaaayy off, but I think and am hoping it will be
    Spoiler:
    The Bad Wolf entity.

It seems to be more than just an empowered personality of Rose. It even made it a point to call itself the "Bad Wolf" Throw the fact the the words appeared at the end of "Turn Left" after all of Rose's messages would have already been seen, I think the Bad Wolf may still be out there in some capacity.
    sigpic

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
    They still have a lot of explaining to do as to the ramifications on the universe as a whole since the Pandorica incident. One thing that was never entirely addressed was who the speaker of "Silence Will Fall" is. I personally am thinking that whatever force this is will become the overarching antagonist for Series 6.

As to its identity, and this may be wwaaaayy off, but I think and am hoping it will be
    Spoiler:
    The Bad Wolf entity.

It seems to be more than just an empowered personality of Rose. It even made it a point to call itself the "Bad Wolf" Throw the fact the the words appeared at the end of "Turn Left" after all of Rose's messages would have already been seen, I think the Bad Wolf may still be out there in some capacity.
    SM has confirmed "The Silence" will feature in Season 6

Spoiler:
    I doubt it will be the "Bad Wolf", that was RTD's thing

This was a spoiler for me and "reveals" the identity of "The Silence"

Spoiler:
    It was later confirmed Piers Wenger in Sci Fi magazine, in reference to series 6, that the Silence is the name of a terrifying species known as Silents who posses both physical and non-physical forms.

Source: http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/The_Silence
    People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

i heard a rumor on another forum that it was going to be omega. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_%28Doctor_Who%29

some revenge thing against the doctor for wiping out the timelords
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        i heard a rumor on another forum that it was going to be omega. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_%28Doctor_Who%29

some revenge thing against the doctor for wiping out the timelords
        Complete and utter ********. When will people learn it's time for something NEW and not something OLD?

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
          Complete and utter ********. When will people learn it's time for something NEW and not something OLD?
          Something Old,Something Borrowed, Something Blue?

i agree i just thought i'd post it
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
            Its....Doctor Who...old can become new again!

Comment

It won't be the Bad Wolf. That was RTD's arc, and I'd sure like to forget about his attempt to bring it back in the horrendous two-parter finale of Series 4.

In Series 6 (or 7, as both will air in 2011) we find out who River Song really is, as well as the identity(s) of the Silence. I think the two are linked.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                It won't be the Bad Wolf. That was RTD's arc, and I'd sure like to forget about his attempt to bring it back in the horrendous two-parter finale of Series 4.

In Series 6 (or 7, as both will air in 2011) we find out who River Song really is, as well as the identity(s) of the Silence. I think the two are linked.
                really?
                People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                  really?
                  Yes. But both are shorter than a regular series.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    Yes. But both are shorter than a regular series.
                    the DW-Wiki states that they are being treated as two halves of series 6

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Series_6_%28Doctor_Who%29

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                      the DW-Wiki states that they are being treated as two halves of series 6

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Series_6_%28Doctor_Who%29
                      Oh! Well, maybe it is?

Comment

Just seen the series 6 trailer and series 6 looks awesome!
                        No mention of the silence though, but I think it will probably be resolved

Comment

Even Syfy know it's stupid to split a 13-episode series but I believe they should be treated as "6.0" and "6.5" or, if you will, 6A and 6B which is used in some other communities.

Comment

The trailer was awesome! My high point was the brief glimpse of
                            Spoiler:
                            the other TARDIS from The Lodger

Comment

Silence will fall was

Spoiler:
                              part of the Chorus in the song the opera singer was singing in A Christmas Carol.

hmmm.....

Comment

Working...
                              X