Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R
    sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
    - R.E.M.

Comment

---t-r/-as--r:/---/-r---se-/-e/t-at/---/------‘t/--/-a-a----/a-a--/--t--/---r/s-----er/-a-/a/--a--e/--/-ea-.
      ---e-/-‘-r-e-:/-/----/---/-/-a-‘t/sta-/a-a-./-t‘s/---e/t-e/r--er/-a--s/--/-e.

: A, E, R, S, T
      :
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

You updated the puzzle, so it means I can try another letter, right?

If so, then - M.
        sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by Raw_Deal View Post
          You updated the puzzle, so it means I can try another letter, right?

If so, then - M.

---t-r/-as--r:/---/-r-m-se-/me/t-at/---/------‘t/--/-a-a----/a-a--/--t--/---r/s-----er/-a-/a/--a--e/--/-ea-.
          ---e-/-‘-r-e-:/-/----/---/-/-a-‘t/sta-/a-a-./-t‘s/---e/t-e/r--er/-a--s/--/me.

: A, E, M, R, S, T
          :
          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

H.
            sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

---t-r/-ash-r:/---/-r-m-se-/me/that/---/------‘t/--/-a-a----/a-a--/--t--/---r/sh----er/ha-/a/-ha--e/--/hea-.
              -h-e-/-‘-r-e-:/-/----/---/-/-a-‘t/sta-/a-a-./-t‘s/---e/t-e/r--er/-a--s/--/me.

: A, E, H, M, R, S, T
              :

Comment

I?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

---t-r/-ashir:/---/-r-mise-/me/that/---/------‘t/--/-a-a-i--/a-ai-/--ti-/---r/sh----er/ha-/a/-ha--e/--/hea-.
                  -hie-/-‘-rie-:/I/----/---/I/-a-‘t/sta-/a-a-./It‘s/-i-e/t-e/ri-er/-a--s/--/me.

: A, E, H, I, M, R, S, T
                  :

Comment

B
                    sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

O
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

-o-tor/Bashir:/-o-/-romise-/me/that/-o-/-o----‘t/-o/-a-a-i--/a-ai-/--ti-/-o-r/sho---er/ha-/a/-ha--e/--/hea-.
                        -hie-/O‘-rie-:/I/--o-/b-t/I/-a-‘t/sta-/a-a-./It‘s/-i-e/t-e/ri-er/-a--s/t-/me.

: A, B, E, H, I, M, O, R, S, T
                        :

Comment

N
                          sigpic

- R.E.M.

Comment

-o-tor/Bashir:/-o-/-romise-/me/that/-o-/-o---n‘t/-o/-a-a-in-/a-ain/-nti-/-o-r/sho---er/ha-/a/-han-e/--/hea-.
                            -hie-/O‘-rie-:/I/-no-/b-t/I/-an‘t/sta-/a-a-./It‘s/-i-e/t-e/ri-er/-a--s/t-/me.

: A, B, E, H, I, M, N, O, R, S, T
                            :

Comment

Doctor/Bashir:/You/promised/me/that/you/wouldn‘t/go/kayaking/again/until/your/shoulder/had/a/chance/to/heal.
                              Chief/O‘Brien:/I/know/but/I/can‘t/stay/away./It‘s/like/the/river/calls/to/me.
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Doctor/Bashir:/You/promised/me/that/you/wouldn‘t/go/kayaking/again/until/your/shoulder/had/a/chance/to/heal.
                                Chief/O‘Brien:/I/know/but/I/can‘t/stay/away./It‘s/like/the/river/calls/to/me.
                                indeed, your go

and Kayaking FTW

Comment

Working...
                                X