Marionette (309)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    At least we don't have a 4 month wait to find out what happens next...
    That is true. Waiting still sucks though.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

WOW! These writers sure know how to do a creepy episode! One of the creepist Fringe episodes thus far. LAMO at Walter dipping his finger in the jar of ashes LOTS of funny Walter moments in this eppy too

Comment

Originally posted by Homer 120 View Post
        WOW! These writers sure know how to do a creepy episode! One of the creepist Fringe episodes thus far. LAMO at Walter dipping his finger in the jar of ashes LOTS of funny Walter moments in this eppy too
        I know...I was like ewwww!
        sigpic

Comment

Well this ep was...................
          Spoiler:
          AWESOME.

I shouldn't be so surprised cause it always delivers high quality eps

Poor Olivia I feel really bad for her. I mean it was bad enough to learn that Altivia and Peter slept together but did he have to tell her the whole truth about her being happier and stuff? Couldn't he have kept some of it to himself I hope she can move past this. Altivia really violated our Olivia's life. I hope this doesn't make her more isolated from the others because of it. But on the other hand it would bring about some awesome ANGST and you nkow I'm an ANGST junkie

I was wondering how long it would take for Olivia to have a meltdown. She had a wee mini meltdown in her bedroom, but after all she's been through and then finding out what Altivia was up to here when she was over there has to take it's toll eventually *sigh* I can just imagine the angst
          sigpic

Comment

The only thing I didn't really get was how the reanimated girl went from soulless to dead so quickly without any explanation. I guess it was just a nicer wrap up than shipping her off to some mental asylum to vegetate for a few decades.

Olivia asking Peter, "How could you not know?". "Well Altivia wasn't a braindead, reanimated corpse love," or "Maybe if you'd put out sooner I'd have had a basis for comparison" sprang to mind but Peter has come far enough since Season 1 to be to nice to say something like that!

How will Peter and Olivia reconnect? I think he'll get the opportunity to prove his love by either saving Olivia in taking a bullet for her style, killing Altivia to save her or, best of all, being confronted with a situation where Altivia is pretending to be Olivia and - faced with both of them - he'll know which one is his Olivia.
            "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

That was the most visually disturbing episode of the show by a mile.
              Peter should've said to Olivia, "hey you couldn't tell Charlie apart from the artificial life form that is a shape shifter!"
              "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by lethalfang View Post
                That was the most visually disturbing episode of the show by a mile.
                Peter should've said to Olivia, "hey you couldn't tell Charlie apart from the artificial life form that is a shape shifter!"
                Good point...but the artificial thing-a-muh-bobs download memories and such from the person they're immitating. So, I think it would be harder to determine who was the original one or artificial one.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  That is true. Waiting still sucks though.
                  indeed, I finished 309 this morning so I have to wait 1 month. It's not that bad
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X