• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collateral (1012)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON 10
    COLLATERAL
    EPISODE NUMBER-1012

After being captured by the VRA Clark and the other heroes find their powers have been taken from them -- and all they remember are flashes of Chloe Sullivan standing over them in a laboratory. But when Chloe emerges, she has a very different explanation of their reality.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 05 May 2011, 04:21 PM.

Well that was a good episode. Definitely worth the wait. It was cool to see so many "costume" characters too.
    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Wow...excellent episode. I really liked seeing La Femme Chloe! She said she would be around for a while, I wonder how long she'll hang around? I also liked seeing what Lois does for Clark. She made him fly...as he said...even if it was in cyber space. I hope before the series is out that we get to see him fly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Wow...excellent episode. I really liked seeing La Femme Chloe! She said she would be around for a while, I wonder how long she'll hang around? I also liked seeing what Lois does for Clark. She made him fly...as he said...even if it was in cyber space. I hope before the series is out that we get to see him fly.
        The impression I got from that final scene was that he's gonna learn to fly soon. I hope that turns out to be true, I'd like to see him actually use that ability for a while and not just in the last 2 or 3 episodes.
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          The impression I got from that final scene was that he's gonna learn to fly soon. I hope that turns out to be true, I'd like to see him actually use that ability for a while and not just in the last 2 or 3 episodes.
          I sure hope so!
          sigpic

Comment

Chloe was great. Nice to see the other members, sort of. Some parts were extremely cheesy but I don't care. Wonder if Chloe saw some other things when she wore the helmet. Hope she sticks around.

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
              I sure hope so!
              Same, but he could be just saying it for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                Chloe was great. Nice to see the other members, sort of. Some parts were extremely cheesy but I don't care. Wonder if Chloe saw some other things when she wore the helmet. Hope she sticks around.
                Yes, I was wondering that too. I also hope she sticks around.
                sigpic

Comment

It was interesting episode. I thought Chloe was going to turn out to be a villain when I first saw the previews for it, but I'm glad she's not .

Comment

The happiest part was probably the words "And Alison Mack" added to the intro! Great to have Chloe back, plus a bit of Black Canary too. The virtual world was kinda interesting. Quite a bit Matrix-like.
                    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Loved having Chloe back. I like the idea of Chloe being a "white" clothed Neo.

Comment

Working...
                      X