• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icarus (1011)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON 10
    ICARUS
    EPISODE NUMBER-1011

With Oliver and the other vigilantes now targeted as terrorists, Clark and his friends must go underground. Meanwhile, Clark takes a major step forward in his relationship with Lois, and Carter Hall puts his life on the line to save her from Slade.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 05 July 2011, 05:10 PM.

That was excellllllent. Especially the ending. Hawkman was so awesome especially in his gear. I was torn when he was stabbed. I didn't want him to go especially when he was on top, but he got a glorious death. That was just awesome.

Comment

First off, the guest cast means this episode might as well have been called Vancouver All Stars.

2 SG regulars and 2 BSG regulars, plus a Chloe cameo. I think that's the most crossover (outside extras) in any episode.

I loved all the Hawkman stuff in the episode. The "Mega mark of darkness" bit with him and Oliver instantly took me back to several Jack/Daniel moments in SG-1, and I got a big laugh out of him saying he's a pro at dying. Worked both with the character's backstory and with how often Daniel died.

Oh, and him diving out of the tower with his wings burning was awesome too.

Comment

I never thought i'd live to see the day where Saul Tigh with a katana would fight Daniel Jackson with a mace.
        sigpic
        Doci of the BAG

Comment

another excellent episode
          sigpic

Comment

Any thoughts about the ending? Think it might be some dream thing?

I'll be extremely disappointed if that's all we see of Chloe this season, a little cameo piece.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post

I'll be extremely disappointed if that's all we see of Chloe this season, a little cameo piece.
              Yeah...I hope there's more of Chloe!
              sigpic

Comment

This episode was great on so many levels. The proposal, the engagement party, the fights, Hawkman, all of it. I really can't wait to see what was up with that ending though.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  This episode was great on so many levels. The proposal, the engagement party, the fights, Hawkman, all of it. I really can't wait to see what was up with that ending though.
                  Me too...and I hope its not a dream squence as someone else has suggested.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post

I'm guessing either it was an effect of Hawkman/Sha're being reborn again or it was a trap set by one of Darkseid's minions.

From what I understand, the Chloe bit was actually a deleted scene from the season premiere.
                    Spoiler:
                    And I think she's in 4 more episodes this season

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      And I think she's in 4 more episodes this season
                      I'd heard the same...
                      sigpic

Comment

does anyone know the name of the song at the ending?

Comment

It better not be a dream type sequence. I'm burnt out of those.

Because the problem is after any of those kinds of mind screw episodes how can you every be truly certain that you escaped? Any episode in any series after that point is suspect.

Comment

Loved the episode, I sure hope we haven't seen the last of Hawkman!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                              Loved the episode, I sure hope we haven't seen the last of Hawkman!
                              I concur...it would be good to see him again...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X