The Ancients Level of Technology when Destiny was launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well where did Gloria come from?

We know where Franklin came from, we know where Ginn and Perry came from.

But not Gloria.

N.C

Comment

I'm thinking the chair though Rush "reliving gloria's death" was a real thing, so imprinted her consiousness from what it got FROM rush...

Comment

Yes, i had thought that too, but constructing a consciousness using only a 70/100 percent mental image, from a man who was slightly unstable and focussed on other things at the time would suggest to me some sort of sentient understanding in how Gloria acted in his head and on the bridge. When Rush is sat with Gloria dieing in her hospital bed, Rush is supposedly in the USA working on the 9th chevron problem, yet, Gloria is acting as a sentient being who is understanding of Rush's pain for not being there the first time.

I know there is the counter argument of Rush's mind filling in all the gaps sufficiently for an AI to do the rest, but it just didnt feel like that me.

Felt more natural.

N.C

Comment

Maybe there was more at work then... like there already were a few other consiousness in there, and they helped out fill in the blanks.

Comment

which still lends credence to my theory of destiny having a core self consciousness or something close watching over her well being/existance :0

N.C

Comment

Then why has it not done anyting to make its presence known?

Comment

Most likely due to the battle scenario and TJ's Faith planet experience, Rush said he turned that system off.

Destiny was starting to show itself to her crew, but was stopped by Rush.

N.C

Comment

Working...
                X