O' Little Town (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O' Little Town (410)

You'd better watch out: Christmas is just different in Eureka — and this year it's totally out of proportion.
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

from the 15 mins i saw of this i am dissapointed by it. but i'll watch it again in full. i was hoping for more fargo.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I loved this! Loved how Jo was a secret Santa. Taggart was hilariously awesome, Santaology FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        I loved this! Loved how Jo was a secret Santa. Taggart was hilariously awesome, Santaology FTW!
        I'm guessing Taggart's the only 'Un-altered' character Haven't seen it yet, will watch today

Comment

Absolutely loved this episode!!! Jo being a Scrooge and turning out to be a secret Santa was awesome! Chris Parnell as physicist Santa was really well done and I teared up a bit with Jack at the end, really put me in the Christmas Spirit!
          sigpic

Comment

Loved loved loved it! Great idea all around.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I wasn't enamoured by it. Taggart was a parody of himself. No, worse. He's a parody of a parody. He was always a bit odd, but he was crazy for the sake of being crazy in the ep.

I won't even go into the pseudo magic that goes on with santa. Or Zoe's singing voice.

Comment

Very good Christmas episode. Very unexpected as well! It was rather enjoyable...
                sigpic

Comment

I am very confused....when is Carter's storytelling supposed to be set? This is their first Christmas since futzing with the timeline, but he's telling the kids a story of a past Christmas that involves a talking/mentally-stable Kevin, Fargo in charge of GD, and Allison running medical. What gives?

I loved the Christmas intro sequence, and the holiday font for the names. And it was great to see Taggart again.

Ultimately I don't think this was an especially good first effort at a Christmas episode. Too disjointed and scatterbrained for my liking, it desperately needed more focus. Hope next year's is better (if they do it again).

Lovely final moments of the episode though.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    I am very confused....when is Carter's storytelling supposed to be set? This is their first Christmas since futzing with the timeline, but he's telling the kids a story of a past Christmas that involves a talking/mentally-stable Kevin, Fargo in charge of GD, and Allison running medical. What gives?

I loved the Christmas intro sequence, and the holiday font for the names. And it was great to see Taggart again.

Ultimately I don't think this was an especially good first effort at a Christmas episode. Too disjointed and scatterbrained for my liking, it desperately needed more focus. Hope next year's is better (if they do it again).

Lovely final moments of the episode though.
                    I had the same questions about the episode. I did enjoy it, but I was wondering when the episode was supposed to take place. Isn't this the first Christmas since the futzed timeline.
                    sigpic

Comment

I wasn't overly thrilled about the storytelling aspect of the episode, or the timeline fuzziness, but I suspect it was done that way deliberately to leave the audience wondering....did it really happen or did Carter make it all up?

Overall though I thought it was a fun episode.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                        I wasn't overly thrilled about the storytelling aspect of the episode, or the timeline fuzziness, but I suspect it was done that way deliberately to leave the audience wondering....did it really happen or did Carter make it all up?

Good thoughts...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

I was thinking the same thing. I did like Taggart though, if anyone out there was santa crazy, it would be Taggart. That unknown scientist was suspicious from the start...>.>...I think Jack made it up.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Eureka
                            - 1.919 million viewers
                            - 1.2/2 HH
                            - 0.6/2 A18-49

Warehouse 13
                            - 2.015 million viewers
                            - 1.3/2 HH
                            - 0.7/2 A18-49

Thanks to Briangate for these!

Comment

For the Timeline-fuzziness, it was just a little look into the Future Eureka. Telling the Story about what happened this Year. I really enjoyed this Episode and I am more of a Grinch actually. So that says a lot.

Taggart really is the most the best Character of the whole Series. I hope they keep him around for ever.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X