Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Rush?

Did anyone else notice that Park say at the end, "Where's Rush?"

Seriously, where is he? I think the answer to this question will be known within the first minute of the next episode.

Obviously, Destiny makes it out alive, so between whatever Rush is doing and what Chloe did will be what saves the day.

I thought it was Young who said it, but yes, I did notice that. I think he knows more about Chloe's condition than he's saying and he's using her to his advantage.
    SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
    SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
    ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
    Spoiler:
    *beep*
    Young: "What the hell was that?"
    Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

It was Young who said (to Eli) "Thanks for joining us, where's Rush?" to which Eli responded "No clue."

Then at the very end Rush walked onto the bridge, just as Park said "Shields are weakening, and several weapons platforms are down." He had the last line in the episode: "There's nowhere to fall back to."

He was absent for a few minutes, and it's hard to tell with the cutting back and forth between the bridge and the TJ/Varro and Chloe/Scott scenes, but I don't think there's enough time in there for him to have done anything majorly game-changing. Besides, his attitude at the end is clearly one of "Well, this is it, we're finished." not "I just did something to save the day."

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
        It was Young who said (to Eli) "Thanks for joining us, where's Rush?" to which Eli responded "No clue."

Then at the very end Rush walked onto the bridge, just as Park said "Shields are weakening, and several weapons platforms are down." He had the last line in the episode: "There's nowhere to fall back to."

He was absent for a few minutes, and it's hard to tell with the cutting back and forth between the bridge and the TJ/Varro and Chloe/Scott scenes, but I don't think there's enough time in there for him to have done anything majorly game-changing. Besides, his attitude at the end is clearly one of "Well, this is it, we're finished." not "I just did something to save the day."
        I think Rush knows something the others don't, and he disabled the shield for whatever reason.
        SyFy: "Are you SGU fans done asking for a third season?"
        SGU Fans: "WE'LL NEVER BE DONE!"

SAVE SGU! SGU CAMPAIGNS ARE UNITING AT SG:UNITE!
        ACTION PLAN TO GET SGU SEASON 3!

I have gotten 15 people hooked on SGU. How many more can you get? ‎
        Spoiler:
        *beep*
        Young: "What the hell was that?"
        Eli: "It's Destiny letting us know it finished assembling the simulation. Either that or pi is done."

Comment

on the comm stones telling homeworld command how screwed they are
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I don't know. He must be hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by boxdudea View Post
              that would be funny after everything that's happe n
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by boxdudea View Post
                Uh, I just told you where he is. And you still don't know...

Comment

With the prospect of Destiny facing imminent destruction he had an urgent need to visit the washroom!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-1-AU View Post
                    Did anyone else notice that Park say at the end, "Where's Rush?"

Seriously, where is he? I think the answer to this question will be known within the first minute of the next episode.

Obviously, Destiny makes it out alive, so between whatever Rush is doing and what Chloe did will be what saves the day.
                    Yep, I'd wondered that myself and I think we may find out next ep
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I wish people would read the whole thread before posting... it's only one page, for crying out loud...

Ah, that should answer the question.

Comment

I wish people would read the whole thread before posting... it's only one page, for crying out loud...

Ah, that should answer the question.
                        you haven't answered where he was either, other than to state he hasn't had time, in your opinion, to do anything, so please dial back the snark
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

he was instructing Chloe on what to calculate in order to save Destiny
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

- this -

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              he was instructing Chloe on what to calculate in order to save Destiny
                              I think he helped Chloe or rather Chloe was helping him. But why he was saying something like "we have nothing to fall back, too.?" Sure we will find out in "Deliverance". Maybe it was completely innocent and he was really in the bathroom or in his quarters?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X