Caprica Season 2?,.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
    I wouldn't say that. For example I saw a lot of Caprica posters plastered all over NY bus stops last year in february (the girl with the juicy red apple). Of course I only really paid attention to them because by then I had learned about this new show on these forums, but that's a different story.

If anything they were too ambitious, trying to appeal and advertise to everyone when sci fi viewers are a small niche which you don't really target efficiently with roadside posters.
    In place of elaborating here, I'll just point you back up the thread to my longer post
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm one of those guys who never watch Season 1 when its airing, I always start watching series at either end of it season 2 or 3.

I know its not good, but they're have been many shows which I liked & they got cancelled after just Season 1. I guess i'll be buying DVD sets once it releases.
      Favorite Characters:
      Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
      Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
      SG1: Jack O'Neill
      SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
      Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I believe that O5 on the fan excuse bingo card[/URL]
        Bah - agree. Thats the reason I would NEVER subscribe to this erratic network over here in Europe. Seen it to many times from them and yes - must be O5. "No - you can't SyFy"

Comment

Working...
        X