Destiny ship Map and details?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny ship Map and details?

I was wondering are there any ways that I can look at the ship map or some of the details of the ship? I get kind of confused of where the main characters are in the show and was wondering how can I find the locations of where the crew will be?

There is no such place, there was a thread with all the pictures of the maps on screen, i believe the thread was entitled 'Destiny corridor map'.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      i believe the thread was entitled 'Destiny corridor map'.
      It's literally like 3 threads above this one. I know the search button doesn't really work (for me at least), but can you (the OP) at least look at the front page to see if what you want is there?

Here's a linky: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...y-Corridor-map
      sigpic
      ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

I think this is a diffent post than the last one. I was just asking about what the ship looks like and the information about the ships. Also did they discover all the areas in the ship or is there still some unexplored areas on board? Like are most of the crew in the Pyramid part of the ship?

Comment

We don't know. I would suggest the Stargate Wiki on (Wikia?) to see more information on the ship. Based on the shuttle locations and the height of the gateroom, they are probably in the pyramid, although the Stargate could pretty much fit on any location on the ship.

Comment

The wiki doesn't have any more information than what's here. Corridor maps are mostly guesswork. The only in-show versions appear in "Air" and "Incursion".

The Stargate is just ahead of the pyramid section, you can see it in "Earth". The shuttles are ahead of that.

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post
              We don't know. I would suggest the Stargate Wiki on (Wikia?) to see more information on the ship. Based on the shuttle locations and the height of the gateroom, they are probably in the pyramid, although the Stargate could pretty much fit on any location on the ship.
              yes because that wiki has GREAT information..including some stuff which is written by people in the UK not affiliated with Stargate or MGM....which is a lot of stuff on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                yes because that wiki has GREAT information..including some stuff which is written by people in the UK not affiliated with Stargate or MGM....which is a lot of stuff on that site.
                I love how you denounce one Stargate Wiki and then advertise another one in your signature.

Solid bro.

Anything Wikipedia (wiki, wikia, etc) is non-reliable information because everyone who's anyone can edit it. If I wanted to, I could change every entry to, "Boobs" for example.
                sigpic
                ____I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any topic I post on.

Comment

i think the pyramid is the living section, the bridge on top, the observation deck can be seen outside, the gate room is just in front of the pyramid. and the rest of the ship is either unexplored. the big dome on the right side of the pyramid is the new "greenhouse". that what i got gathered so far

Comment

Originally posted by danielhartley91 View Post
                    i think the pyramid is the living section, the bridge on top, the observation deck can be seen outside, the gate room is just in front of the pyramid. and the rest of the ship is either unexplored. the big dome on the right side of the pyramid is the new "greenhouse". that what i got gathered so far
                    There are most likely living quarters all throughout the ship. I don't think quarters are in the pyramid except for the essential crew (the people are on the bridge) at most, because they would need to be close to the bridge and gate room. Yes, the dome is the hydroponics lab.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfire32 View Post
                      I love how you denounce one Stargate Wiki and then advertise another one in your signature.

Solid bro.

Anything Wikipedia (wiki, wikia, etc) is non-reliable information because everyone who's anyone can edit it. If I wanted to, I could change every entry to, "Boobs" for example.
                      I am denoucing the stargate wikia which includes liscenced material as if it is canon. MY wiki does not, we only use canon sources.

And yes you could start to change entries, but i would be there in an instant to block you indefinitely and with one click undo all of your edits.

Comment

The ship probably has living space all over the place. So that you can sleep near where you work. The ship was built to house a full complement of ancients. You can't believe everything you believe online but the few people who are weird an change everthig to I like pie are far outnumbered by the people that know what they are talking about. So in some ways something that anyone can change is more reliable than something only one person can change.

Very tierd when I wrote this
                        ZPM Odyssey

sigpic

Help continue the MALPs in the MALP room song

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...MALP-room-song

Comment

I was tired of waiting for someone else to do this so i went looking for refference images and ended up with a few screen caps + set layouts (but the set layout doesnt really help because its for the set not the ship) and then meshed the two together, so far ive done a few of the living spaces, the gateroom and the nexus room. http://img15.imageshack.us/i/scale150cm.png its not finished but it is to scale
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd really love it if they were to come out with a SGC cross sections type book, like they did for Trek or starwars..

Have 1 for each main ship and atlantis.. and one for all the small ships (darts, shuttles, jumpers etc).

Comment

They have one, it just sucks lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X