Alien Drones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Drones

Ok, so I'm pretty sure the big bad guy for the rest of the season will certainly be the Drones. Now I knew I had seen a picture of one of these before, so I scoured joseph mallozzi's blog and found this! Now, I know it's not much to talk about, but its an interesting find. They capture a drone at some point!

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...9/img_5075.jpg

ok well it was too big to put here, so just the link will do
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Wow, the drones are tiny. They looked a lot bigger than that when they were fighting Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
      Ok, so I'm pretty sure the big bad guy for the rest of the season will certainly be the Drones. Now I knew I had seen a picture of one of these before, so I scoured joseph mallozzi's blog and found this! Now, I know it's not much to talk about, but its an interesting find. They capture a drone at some point!

http://josephmallozzi.files.wordpres...9/img_5075.jpg

ok well it was too big to put here, so just the link will do

Let's hope the drones aren't the new enemy, otherwise hmmmm let's see machines that want to annihalate a race of organic beings? can anyone see some similarities or outright ripoff of another sci fi series?

I thought resurgence was a seriously underwhelming episode and if this is the direction they're heading, then sci fi should put this show out of it's misery!!!

Comment

Replicators II?

Comment

Originally posted by dgh64 View Post
          Wow, the drones are tiny. They looked a lot bigger than that when they were fighting Destiny.
          Hell, yeah, they are. I was expecting something at least a couple times the size of a human. Not something the size of a Saint Bernard.
          "Goodbye Eli Wallace, you're a good man."
          - imlad, from http://www.readandfindout.com/

Comment

Perhaps these are a different drone?
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

The mgm trailer for 2.0 shows the guys inspecting this thing. Greer touches it and immediately backs away like he's scared of it lol.

I'd imagine these things are just doing the dirty work of someone else. I highly doubt they're a sentient race of machines. I think they're just remote controlled by some dude somewhere. Kind of like our drones over Iraq/Afghanistan are controlled by some flunky in an air conditioned room in Nevada somewhere.

They do look kinda cool up close though!

Comment

those don't look like the drones, the ones in the episode rival the size of the shuttle and they are a lot cooler looking and something that size couldn't do much damage to Destiny...right?

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                  those don't look like the drones, the ones in the episode rival the size of the shuttle and they are a lot cooler looking and something that size couldn't do much damage to Destiny...right?
                  Looking at the picture and last night's episode, and the look pretty much the same to me.

Comment

something that size couldn't do much damage to Destiny...right?
                    Depends on how strong their guns are....

Comment

Well, when there are a whole bunch of them i'm sure there's a cumulative effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        Replicators II?
                        I was thinking more along the line of Cylons!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck32 View Post
                          I was thinking more along the line of Cylons!!!
                          It does kinda look like a Raider doesn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered View Post
                            It does kinda look like a Raider doesn't it?
                            Perhaps they'll find the planet that Adama landed on and put him in charge of Destiny. Wouldn't THAT be a trip and a half? lol

Comment

God damn, resize the damn photo.

Comment

Working...
                              X