No announcement yet.

A theory on Destiny, Seeder ships and the Gates they drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone notice how lean looking the seedership was? from the outside it was almost all framework and engines... inside it was packed to the gills with equipment. almost no room to move around.

Comment

There is theories for both sides of this argument coin, we do NOT have the whole picture, as i have said before we only have supposition, i dont like the fact people here are so willing to shout down other people theories when their own is based on no more fact than this one.

ITS A THEORY.

It needs no bashing, all it needs is coherent and cohesive discussion giving arguments for or against. IN the end, the show will tell us what is real in their eyes.

N.C

Comment

sorry I didn't mean to get the thread off track again. i only get to check the formus once a day.

Baaaccckkkk to seederships. weee!

Comment

I arent speaking to any one person, no need to apologise for nothing bud

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
            These Seed ships are all heading in the same direction, not many in different directions
            We dont actually know this definitively?
            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
              We dont actually know this definitively?
              We don't know this for a 100% undeniable fact, the only thing i was basing this on was in 'Awakening' at the beginning, when they approached the Seed ship for the first time, Rush said "It's a Seed ship, one of many ahead of Destiny,"

We know Destiny is heading along a pretty straight course to wherever and whatever, i just surmised that the Seed ships were heading along this same straight(ish) course from Rush's statement, he might be wrong, he might have been given incorrect info from Destiny. I just surmised from what we knew at the time of writing.

N.C

Comment

well it makes sense. I mean why send destiny in one direction and seed ships in another. You gotta figure that all these ships being sent out into the vastness of space are certainly going to represent a substantial amount of effort/resources/money on the part of the ancients. their not just slinging ships around willy nilly without figuring on every one of them having some specific benefit for the success of the destiny mission.

Comment

Maybe only 1 is heading in the same direction, the other that rush mentioned are seeding their own directions.

Comment

Then there shouldn't be any more gates around, since that seed ship was seen in Awakening, and it hadn't been doing its job for a long time.

Comment

Wasn't there a mention early on that there were multiple seed ships ahead?

Comment

As i've said before, watch the first 15 minutes of 'Awakening'

N.C

Comment

We know gates can store great amounts of energy, at least the MWs can.
                          Maybe all the gates in the seeder ship could be laced together to form some sort of super battery!

I have always imagined the seeder ships as leap frogging ahead, they be in a daisy chain, front drops off and lets all others pass sends back info to destiny(which we know they do or can send it back due to something rush said once)
                          This would leave destiny with the furthest gate info possible, enabling her to make a course correction if needed.

Originally posted by akill10 View Post
                          Please, I am fed up of you so called super intelligent people with your quantum physics blah blah, when you actually have absolutely zero evidence and are basing everything on assumptions made by humans who have not even travelled past the moon. Please don't state facts and try to make everyone look stupid, I'm sure your intelligent enough to realise this which is why I wonder why you try to pass it off as fact.

Humans are not as clever as we all think, we still murder and rape. We still burn things to get power/heat. We still have famines, die from natural disasters, war. We are still a terribly primitive race. Our imagination is our only hope, getting bogged down in theories and taking what we know now to be true(because we think we are that clever) will just hinder our development.
                          LMAO
                          'super intelligent people' do you mean people who have read actual science books which are not fiction?
                          How does you home microwave work? No assumptions, you need to tell me how it works, cant? Thats fine, someones does.
                          Assumptions as to scientific theories? I do not understand them at all, however SOME ONE DOES, I rely on them to explain it to me. (and rely on again other people to peer review the initial assessment to make certain it is closest to the observable truth it can be)

Natural disasters, we have learned from science how to predict or avoid certain catastrophes
                          Famines, we have learned to use science to increase our crop yields to feed more people
                          Power/heat, enegy must be transformed from somewhere, burning is an easy way to get it, however INEFFICIENT
                          Murder/rape, yeh, some humans are disgusting, however labeling all humans as such is wrong
                          War, most wars are formed by people with 'imaginations' who believe in that which there is no evidence for

Interesting Thought
                          In 2050, 90% of what we know, will be learned in the next 40 years.
                          Last edited by GoodSmeagol; 02 January 2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

I really dont see how a theory on a fictional TV series leads to introspective views on human development and the varying grotesqueries of our nature.
                            N.C

Comment

energy can be passed on from one gate to another... did anyone forget this?
                              the gates going to overload etc..

open earth gate to the next to the next to the next etc like midway gate macro

then each gate passes through a flare of perfect timing sending whatever back in time maybe even before time lol

I know way out there but then send the puddle jumper with the time machine
                              why not just use the puddle jumper time machine to go back to when it all started?
                              maybe the ancients created the universe by going back in time lol

rambling sorry lol

maybe we should use the puddle jumper to go back to when the ancients were alive and tell em how they ****ed everything up and not to ascend until they fixed all their mishaps... I wished the writers wouldn't have made them out to be so arrogant and hubris
                              Last edited by lt1superman; 21 February 2011, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Power/heat, enegy must be transformed from somewhere, burning is an easy way to get it, however INEFFICIENT
                                how do you suggest getting energy then? magic?

Comment

Working...
                                X