This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new upcoming powerful enemy?

I am just wondering if anyone thinks if the storyline is leading to a new powerful enemy?

Spoiler:
    For Instance the races we have met seems to be interested in the destiny because of its technological advancement in comparison to their own. However when we went up against the drones the Destiny and the seeder ship combined were very weak in comparison even at full power. I believe that the drones are just a basic defence.

If there is a new enemy i think it would be interesting if it was an Artifical Inteligence of some sort. Or perhaps even the one that sent the message and that they are expanding outwards, destroying any races such as the blues and browns ahead of them, making a lot of refugee races forcing a lot of races to pray on eachother for limited resources and technology in order to survive a generally zero-sum existance. Perhaps this is where the "Alliances" episode come in.

What do you think?
    I Have Information...

Originally posted by *Crash* View Post
    I am just wondering if anyone thinks if the storyline is leading to a new powerful enemy?

Spoiler:
    For Instance the races we have met seems to be interested in the destiny because of its technological advancement in comparison to their own. However when we went up against the drones the Destiny and the seeder ship combined were very weak in comparison even at full power. I believe that the drones are just a basic defence.

If there is a new enemy i think it would be interesting if it was an Artifical Inteligence of some sort. Or perhaps even the one that sent the message and that they are expanding outwards, destroying any races such as the blues and browns ahead of them, making a lot of refugee races forcing a lot of races to pray on eachother for limited resources and technology in order to survive a generally zero-sum existance. Perhaps this is where the "Alliances" episode come in.

What do you think?
    I'm thinking pre-genetic breakdown Asgard, super smart but able to kick ass at the same time! :-P

/only SORT of kidding
    //really hope thats who they are

Comment

Or Ass kicking evil Furlings

You think they're cute and fuzzy....

Turns out they're ugly, nasty and maleviolent!

That would be quight a tiwst lol

Or

The "Foothold" Aliens!
      I Have Information...

Comment

If they are purely AI based, would be funny if the AI king was a Seed ships whose AI became corrupt and is now death incarnate in the current galaxy

N.C

Comment

Hows about a race not even carbon based who is dominant in the area, and sees all us carbon based life forms as being a threat to their existance.

Comment

Hows about a race not even carbon based who is dominant in the area, and sees all us carbon based life forms as being a threat to their existance.
            ah yes then we can laugh at them and poke fun at them cause we'd be superior !

no i think the Drones are simply programmed to destroy anything that's not a drone.

Comment

Imagine if they meet a race possessing very limited time travelling technology.
              Once they know of Humanity through destiny they would attack.

This could lead to the Atlantis unknown alies, or the Strogoth(Foothold aliens) or something even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurluas View Post
                Imagine if they meet a race possessing very limited time travelling technology.
                Once they know of Humanity through destiny they would attack.

This could lead to the Atlantis unknown alies, or the Strogoth(Foothold aliens) or something even worse.
                how about those big SOB's that were in the Daedalus Variations?

Comment

Working...
                X